• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9274 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 176 Next
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 21:46 GMT
#2041
Toadesstern, you should have demanded he used his powers himself. Both your and annuls play makes no sense as town.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 21:50 GMT
#2042
annuls tunneling palmar. He would have shot palmar and we would have seen a green flip. I thought prpl got a decent chance of flipping red while palmar is probably like 70% town?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 21:50 GMT
#2043
hyshes, i woulda shot redFF if I got the chance
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 21:56 GMT
#2044
btw I only said redFF to make him rage more cause its funny now. I meant to imply I would have shot my number 1 scum read. Which toad should have probably done.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 22:15 GMT
#2045
Let me be clear about the annul being for sure a jack in my eyes.

I stated something that SHOULD have received a certain reaction if he has the exact same role as mine. When I asked about he INSTANTLY said exactly what he should have said.

This verified that he knows the correct powers that the jack role has access to.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 22:16 GMT
#2046
And that doesn't change the fact he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 09 2011 22:18 GMT
#2047
Vader, you do realize that mafia and town can very well have players with the same roles in it right? And you do realize that the point of this is to make the town player with said role react EXACTLY like you are reacting, right?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 22:24 GMT
#2048
what if they got some bullshit like a one-time tracker or something like that. That'd be just useless for mafia wouldn't it?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 09 2011 22:24 GMT
#2049
On December 10 2011 06:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE WITH THE SETUP FUCKS SAKE DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?!

To be clear, this kind of post is unacceptable. Don't vent frustration here. Go do that somewhere else. If you're too angry to post calmly, don't post here.
Uff Da
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 09 2011 22:31 GMT
#2050
On December 10 2011 05:40 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
Lanaia posted:
Mattchew is still rubbing me the wrong way.


...this is wrong in so many ways...


It's just a figure of speech.

On December 10 2011 06:40 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 06:30 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 10 2011 06:28 Drazerk wrote:
Toad you should never of chosen anyone to be shot. Any choice would of been a bad one.

what should I have done instead? Tell him to not use a power at all? Clearly people would have thought that's weird as well.
Mason me? Yeah I could have done that but sadly there's nothinhttp://www.teamliquid.net/forum/postmessage.php?quote=2019&topic_id=291212g in the thread that confirms that so I think shooting a mafia was the only option I had.


Personally I would of preferred you not choose from rad's list and shot me it makes a lot more sense than prplhz


This is something I agree with. There were what, six people on erandorr at the time? That's six people that probably thought he was scum, yourself included, toad.

On December 10 2011 07:15 vaderseven wrote:
Let me be clear about the annul being for sure a jack in my eyes.

I stated something that SHOULD have received a certain reaction if he has the exact same role as mine. When I asked about he INSTANTLY said exactly what he should have said.

This verified that he knows the correct powers that the jack role has access to.

Does this mean he's town to you for sure, though? Are you 100% sure he's NOT a scum jack?

Fuck. They were right. Sorry I was a goddamn idiot and didn't just vote him. This feels like the Harry Potter vs Voldemort thing all over again. Well, I guess what I'm doing tomorrow, then.

On December 10 2011 07:24 Toadesstern wrote:
what if they got some bullshit like a one-time tracker or something like that. That'd be just useless for mafia wouldn't it?

So? They don't HAVE to use it. Like they said, they really only can use two of the actions. Are you saying that everything always has a good use? We don't know everything that's in this game.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 09 2011 22:35 GMT
#2051
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 22:39 GMT
#2052
On December 10 2011 07:31 Lanaia wrote:
[...]

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:24 Toadesstern wrote:
what if they got some bullshit like a one-time tracker or something like that. That'd be just useless for mafia wouldn't it?

So? They don't HAVE to use it. Like they said, they really only can use two of the actions. Are you saying that everything always has a good use? We don't know everything that's in this game.

I'm just saying V7 obviously has more information on what is going on than I do. Also I think V7 is basicly confirmed right now. Therefore I'm trusting him with what he says, at least I think he's honest. If he truly thinks there's a good reason to not lynch annul because of what was said I'm saying we should take a look at other people first.
I think his decision with a lot of information is better than my decision-makeing without information at all.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 09 2011 22:44 GMT
#2053
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


On December 10 2011 07:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:31 Lanaia wrote:
[...]

On December 10 2011 07:24 Toadesstern wrote:
what if they got some bullshit like a one-time tracker or something like that. That'd be just useless for mafia wouldn't it?

So? They don't HAVE to use it. Like they said, they really only can use two of the actions. Are you saying that everything always has a good use? We don't know everything that's in this game.

I'm just saying V7 obviously has more information on what is going on than I do. Also I think V7 is basicly confirmed right now. Therefore I'm trusting him with what he says, at least I think he's honest. If he truly thinks there's a good reason to not lynch annul because of what was said I'm saying we should take a look at other people first.
I think his decision with a lot of information is better than my decision-makeing without information at all.

Sometimes, though, like other people have said, they throw in identical or extremely similar roles. In Steamship, my role was very similar to a scum's role. Harry Potter and Voldemort were literally the same role with a different name. That's what I'm kind of basing my change of heart on here.


<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 09 2011 22:51 GMT
#2054
Night ends in 5 hours and 9 minutes. Please send all night actions to both myself and Incognito via PM if you have not done so already.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 09 2011 22:57 GMT
#2055
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 23:01 GMT
#2056
I find the fact that a claimed, RB-immune medic is still alive much more troubling to be honest.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 09 2011 23:02 GMT
#2057
On December 10 2011 08:01 Toadesstern wrote:
I find the fact that a claimed, RB-immune medic is still alive much more troubling to be honest.


I find the fact your pushing me so much disturbing as well
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 23:05 GMT
#2058
as long as noone is following you're not going to get lynched
I am almost willing to let it go, just believe you're an awesome RB-immune-medic and and that's it. But everytime I do I remember that ridiculous claim of yours
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 09 2011 23:12 GMT
#2059
On December 10 2011 07:57 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.


For the WIFOM, do you think, so they can get a mislynch on you?

Toad, if you think it's so troubling he's alive, why didn't you TELL ANNUL TO SHOOT HIM? Would have been 1,000,000 times better. You really should have considered that a bit more.

God, this is starting to make my brain hurt. I don't understand the motives of recent actions.

ALSO I WILL NOT BE HERE FROM 4 pm PST to 8 pm PST because of work.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 23:21 GMT
#2060
On December 10 2011 08:12 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:57 Drazerk wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.


For the WIFOM, do you think, so they can get a mislynch on you?

Toad, if you think it's so troubling he's alive, why didn't you TELL ANNUL TO SHOOT HIM? Would have been 1,000,000 times better. You really should have considered that a bit more.

God, this is starting to make my brain hurt. I don't understand the motives of recent actions.

ALSO I WILL NOT BE HERE FROM 4 pm PST to 8 pm PST because of work.


I did. I even told him that I will probably want him to shoot drazerk or erandorr when suddenly my brain told me to do what people want me to do instaed of what I want to do. That's why I looked at rads list and picked someone we both though is scummy instead
Anyways, I'm off to bed now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.