• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8771 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 176 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 09 2011 23:28 GMT
#2061
On December 10 2011 08:12 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 07:57 Drazerk wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.


For the WIFOM, do you think, so they can get a mislynch on you?



Yes very easily
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 00:39:00
December 10 2011 00:29 GMT
#2062
Ok I'm back. Everyone calm down. Please play nice and stop the name calling and cursing immediately or there will be modkills. Cut the spam too. (Looking specifically at Palmar/redFF)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 10 2011 00:36 GMT
#2063
Well, I don't think prplhz was the best shot per se, but I understand where both Toad and annul were coming from. Annul was under a lot of suspicion. It looks worse if he shoots a townie than if the "most townie" regarded player decides who he kills. As for Toad, well, suddenly a lot of responsibility was thrust upon him, so he wanted to do something that he felt had support from others. In this case, he was trusting Radfield's judgment.
Carbon FC
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 00:37 GMT
#2064
On December 10 2011 09:29 Incognito wrote:
Ok I'm back. Everyone calm down. Please play nice and stop the name calling and cursing immediately or there will be modkills.


so many warnings
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 10 2011 01:29 GMT
#2065
On December 10 2011 09:37 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 09:29 Incognito wrote:
Ok I'm back. Everyone calm down. Please play nice and stop the name calling and cursing immediately or there will be modkills.


so many warnings


its because modkills break the game, so theres no need to blow the game up for stupid reasons like being too thin-skinned. cheating? sure. inactivity? sure. but being too aggressive? grow some nuts imo
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 10 2011 01:49 GMT
#2066
On December 10 2011 10:29 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 09:37 Mattchew wrote:
On December 10 2011 09:29 Incognito wrote:
Ok I'm back. Everyone calm down. Please play nice and stop the name calling and cursing immediately or there will be modkills.


so many warnings


its because modkills break the game, so theres no need to blow the game up for stupid reasons like being too thin-skinned. cheating? sure. inactivity? sure. but being too aggressive? grow some nuts imo

There's a point where you're just making the game not fun for the other players. And when posting like that isn't accomplishing anything anymore other than making everyone else angry/disgusted with the game, the mod needs to intervene. It has nothing to do with being thin-skinned and everything to do with pointless aggression which has no place in the game.
Uff Da
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 10 2011 02:06 GMT
#2067
I do condone the use of aggression as a tool to gain information though. However, I don't think that the players in this current game are doing it well...

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 10 2011 03:16 GMT
#2068
OK, I have very little to add right now.

My feelings on annul are very strange. His play, and his actions point towards him being scum, yet there are little niggles that make me think he is town. Stuff like this:

On December 09 2011 12:20 annul wrote:
huh

v7 that actually makes a lot of sense.

maybe palmar isnt red after all

On December 09 2011 12:22 annul wrote:
lynching town gets us to lylo faster

no lynch >>>>>>>>>>> town lynch



But maybe it's just me being dumb. My brain is telling me to lynch annul, my gut tells me not to. In almost all cases my brain is more correct than my gut.

If someone shoots annul tonight that would make life unbelievably easier for town. Even if he flips town it means that almost all the non-contributors on that wagon are scum.


If anyone has any questions for me I suggest you ask them in the next 45 minutes.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 10 2011 03:43 GMT
#2069
I have a feeling that I'm going to die tonight. I'm one of the few players who is actually attempting to exert pressure back on the mafia rather than to fumble around pointing fingers.

If I do end up dying, please take a look at my posts and I wish you the best!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 10 2011 03:49 GMT
#2070
That would surprise me Kingjames

But yeah, you're probably less likely to be mafia than I previously thought.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 10 2011 03:55 GMT
#2071
Upon rereading truthbringers filter, I think he is probably town. He has a lot of "scummy" comments, but I they are often over the top scummy, which leads me to believe they are red-herrings.

His general posting seems pretty decent.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 10 2011 03:58 GMT
#2072
I also think jackal is scum, I'm even willing to build a case this time(aren't you happy jackal). However Palmar disagrees, so I'd like to hear his thoughts if we both make it through.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 10 2011 03:59 GMT
#2073
On December 10 2011 12:49 Radfield wrote:
That would surprise me Kingjames

But yeah, you're probably less likely to be mafia than I previously thought.


ditto.

Also, waiting for night to end~

Then I'll know if I can continue with what I said previously tonight for sure.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 10 2011 04:00 GMT
#2074
[image loading]
Day 3


When in Russia, do what the Russians do. Radfield finally saw the wisdom of the saying, but only after he was strangled, poisoned, shot four times, and beaten before finally dying by drowning.

Radfield the Townie is dead



It is now Day 3. As usual, please post your votes both in this thread and the voting thread. The deadline for the Day 3 lynch is Sunday, December 11, at 8PM PST (1300 KST).

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.


Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 10 2011 04:01 GMT
#2075
Well, that destroyed every single theory I had LOL
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 10 2011 04:01 GMT
#2076
BAM, coulda called that one.

GG guys and gals.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 04:19 GMT
#2077
##Vote Palmar

Palmar can you use your vote to enact a double lynch by voting 2 people at the same time?
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 10 2011 04:27 GMT
#2078
Well, it seems nobody else is online/caring atm.

So, analyzing it. The post says he was... strangled, poisoned, shot four times, beaten and THEN drowned.
There is no kill like overkill heh

There was only one kill as well in contrast to the two from night 1. Unless someone claims to have been protected, I guess it's safe to assume that Rad was stacked; which means mafia really wanted him dead.

Look for cases he was pushing. If mafia wanted to kill someone with cred, they'd target Toads. If they stacked Radfield, they were scared of him, because he was making sense.

Of course, all of this is true only if Rad was stacked; if a medic tried to protect him, it's a good idea to claim that IMO(unless, ofc, you want to remain anonymous for now).

Bad news(for me) is that all my gut feelings were completely wrong and I can't trust myself anymore.
Good news is that I'll be able to confirm Palmar's alignment. Palmar is town

I'll claim it. I am a Parity Cop, which means I can chose a person per night, and the result of my investigation will be "Same" or "Different", according to the investigation from the last night. Night 1, I get 'No Result'.

Night 1 I chose Palmar to investigate, as he would be my comparative to night 2. He is my strongest town read atm, so I assume it wwas a good idea.
Night 2 I chose Radfield because I thought he was mafia, so a 'Different' would basically tell me he is mafia. Obviously, it is not the case; however, the investigation will provide me "Same" or "Different", which means I'll know the exact alignment of Palmar as we know that Refallen is green.

My investigation provided me "Same", therefore, Palmar is 100% town.
I'd say that should clear any issues of "Palmar is scum" that any player may have yet. Palmar is our ally, and we can at least trust that he is playing for us.


If you have any doubts about this, please check my first post on the game, precisely the last line. I told you I'd find out who is enemy of who - alignments of players in relation of others.


Also, since Palmar is town, is it safe to assume that annul is scum?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 04:41 GMT
#2079
##Unvote
not sure how its safe to assume annul is scum if palmar is town. if you were wrong why couldn't he be?

i should reread.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 10 2011 05:01 GMT
#2080
The combination of, what appeared at least, very true anger and frustration, coupled with my view of how this setup works, had already confirmed Palmar as town in my mind.

I used no ability last night.

I am pretty sure that most of the loud parts of this game have actually all been town. I am going into this day thinking that both annul and palmar are town.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV703
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko406
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4194
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 536
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
x6flipin248
Other Games
singsing2713
olofmeister1357
hiko779
Livibee683
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT235
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2052
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 56m
Replay Cast
9h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.