• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 212 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 11 2012 01:34 GMT
#2001
On February 11 2012 10:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
What I'm not understanding is why the Sheth lynch has no opposition. Is it your opinion that Sheth is scum and getting bussed, or do you think he's just bad and no one wants to associate themselves with him?

WBG you think sheth is being bussed now huh wow no fucken kidding
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 01:36 GMT
#2002
On February 11 2012 10:34 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 10:02 wherebugsgo wrote:
What I'm not understanding is why the Sheth lynch has no opposition. Is it your opinion that Sheth is scum and getting bussed, or do you think he's just bad and no one wants to associate themselves with him?

WBG you think sheth is being bussed now huh wow no fucken kidding

WIFOM
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 11 2012 01:43 GMT
#2003
On February 10 2012 22:25 Palmar wrote:
Btw, Bugs, why are you justifying your reads based on someone not playing the game so hard? Sure, sandroba is a pretty good townie, but what makes you not simply try to convince us on your own?


Because no one ever listens to me.

I'm pretty sure that's because you've seeded the thread with the notion that my town play sucks.

Also, what scares me is that there literally is no alternate to Sheth today. If you're wrong about Sheth, that means this entire day has pretty much been wasted. Sheth has done jack all to defend himself, but if he actually is scum where do we go tomorrow?

Half the people in this game today have just voted Sheth and disappeared. A lot of those people IMO are likely to be scum regardless of Sheth's flip. Ofc if he flips scum the ones later on the wagon are more likely to be, since at that point a bus would have likely been inevitable.

For example, if Sheth is scum I can almost guarantee you that BM is scum. Just look at his posts over the last 48 hours; he says he's gonna go all out and then promptly posts...twice.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 11 2012 01:45 GMT
#2004
That should be *isn't

Actually even if he is scum we haven't accomplished much except finding 20+ different ways of sheeping a bandwagon
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 01:49 GMT
#2005
Keep on sheth, we´re lynching him. I don´t have a clear read on Chaoser, but abandoning a target we have a DT check on for one we have nothing on doesn´t make sense, and I can´t think of a town reason for Palmar, the one pushing the Sheth lynch in the first place, would want to change to Chaoser.

I don´t like how disruptive Palmar is compared to his usual Townplay.
:3
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 11 2012 02:19 GMT
#2006
Kurumi - You claimed Vigi yesterday. Answer this honestly please: Did you shoot last night? I don't need a name, just a yes or no.

Ill get my thoughts to you shortly bugs.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 11 2012 02:21 GMT
#2007
DoctorHelvetica...Please...

On February 11 2012 09:06 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 16:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
OpZ all you did was repeat the same case I made twice. So far it seems like that's your only contribution to this thread as it is. why are you so fucking this game you were way better than this in that TF2 mafia

Excuse me, Which game is this?

Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 02:33 GMT
#2008
On February 11 2012 11:21 ~OpZ~ wrote:
DoctorHelvetica...Please...

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 09:06 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On February 10 2012 16:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
OpZ all you did was repeat the same case I made twice. So far it seems like that's your only contribution to this thread as it is. why are you so fucking this game you were way better than this in that TF2 mafia

Excuse me, Which game is this?


Arkham City in which all you've done was roleplay uselessly for a day then parrot everything I said to make a case on a lurker

What's the problem exactly? Haven't you called for vig's to shoot me multiple times now too?
RIP Aaliyah
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 11 2012 02:33 GMT
#2009
WBG, unless there's serious doubt about a DT check - like the checked has a realistic blue claim or it's MYLO - I don't see why there should be other candidates for lynch. If Sheth is scum then we can always look at their pre-scumcheck play tomorrow, or see if the DocH-rg rats' nest has cleared up a bit. We're almost certain to get a scum kill out of lynching Sheth, either in Sheth or Radfield, so today has definitely not been wasted. I don't know why you're being so pessimistic.


On February 11 2012 11:19 Adam4167 wrote:
Kurumi - You claimed Vigi yesterday. Answer this honestly please: Did you shoot last night? I don't need a name, just a yes or no.

Ill get my thoughts to you shortly bugs.

Kurumi already answered no, like 20-40 pages ago.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 11 2012 03:13 GMT
#2010
I'm aware of what he claimed, I am just having trouble reconciling some things if Kurumi did indeed not shoot.


Now onto what you asked bugs:
VE is scum. I look at his list of reads Here and its all worthless. He reaffirms that he still wants Sheth dead, targets OpZ for being a lurker, targets Hiro as TOMORROWS LYNCH, even with all this noise going on with rG and DrH, he wants to focus on the lurkers. His entire section on Kurumi is actually talking about WBG and not Kurumi at all, yet Kurumi makes 'his list'. I don't think he cares and he comes off as hypocritical saying that other people aren't hunting for scum.

I have serious doubts about this Sheth lynch. Last nights flip turned TWO insane inmates. Two of the three 'greens' that we have flipped so far have been millers. I get the feeling that there are going to be a whole bucketload of insane inmates in this game, as there was in Arkham City.

I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.

I think Palmars claim of shooting Radfield is a load of shit, just like all of his other claims.

I think rGTheSchworz has done nothing but create utter chaos where there didn't need to be. Claiming far too early, a claim I believed to be bullshit at the time, then claiming a red check on DrH then RETRACTING IT. Why would any townie do shit like this? I can understand the early claim - panic'd in his first game as blue, but to then claim a red result and then retract it? No one with the towns best interest at heart does this.

Id rather see rG or VE dead before sheth. I am unvoting sheth accordingly.

##unvote: Liquid`Sheth
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 11 2012 03:14 GMT
#2011
On February 11 2012 11:33 -_-Quails wrote:
WBG, unless there's serious doubt about a DT check - like the checked has a realistic blue claim or it's MYLO - I don't see why there should be other candidates for lynch. If Sheth is scum then we can always look at their pre-scumcheck play tomorrow, or see if the DocH-rg rats' nest has cleared up a bit. We're almost certain to get a scum kill out of lynching Sheth, either in Sheth or Radfield, so today has definitely not been wasted. I don't know why you're being so pessimistic.


Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 11:19 Adam4167 wrote:
Kurumi - You claimed Vigi yesterday. Answer this honestly please: Did you shoot last night? I don't need a name, just a yes or no.

Ill get my thoughts to you shortly bugs.

Kurumi already answered no, like 20-40 pages ago.


I'm not being pessimistic, I'm making a statement of fact.

This time is best used for analysis. Today, very little has been done.

Therefore regardless of Sheth's flip we're going to be rather behind tomorrow. This is why I'm tryuig to spur on productve discussion. Why don't we use this time to actually accomplish something?

Why aren't the people (like BM) who are clearly just sheeping being called out? BM hasn't done anything today. You don't find that suspicious?

Obviously none of these targets will get lynched today, but perhaps they will tomorrow.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 11 2012 03:55 GMT
#2012
thats funny wbg
i just changed my vote without having read that
and me, clearly sheeping?
i actually posted a case on sheth having a scumslip
i am much more interested in lynching the lying kurumi for fakeclaiming vigilante
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 11 2012 03:55 GMT
#2013
##vote kurumu
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 04:54:51
February 11 2012 04:53 GMT
#2014

Night 2

Once again the mob surged forward. This time liquid'sheth was the man determined as the next dead man. He ran and ran with the group chasing him. Eventually he knew that running away would never be an option. He turned, drew his gun and began firing into the crowd. The bullets seemed to miss everyone and then they were upon him. A combination of knives, fists, bats and pipes were used until there was little remaining of his body.

liquid`sheth the tyger security guard was killed.

you guys til 11pm tommorrow to submit actions.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 11 2012 04:54 GMT
#2015
well

I am retarded
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 11 2012 04:59 GMT
#2016
nice
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 05:01 GMT
#2017
Don't know why anyone expected any different
RIP Aaliyah
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 11 2012 05:05 GMT
#2018
Thought the lynch wasn't for another 24 hours.

Guess it makes no difference that I forgot to unvote him.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 11 2012 05:09 GMT
#2019
gg guys
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 11 2012 05:12 GMT
#2020
On February 11 2012 11:33 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 11:21 ~OpZ~ wrote:
DoctorHelvetica...Please...

On February 11 2012 09:06 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On February 10 2012 16:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
OpZ all you did was repeat the same case I made twice. So far it seems like that's your only contribution to this thread as it is. why are you so fucking this game you were way better than this in that TF2 mafia

Excuse me, Which game is this?


Arkham City in which all you've done was roleplay uselessly for a day then parrot everything I said to make a case on a lurker

What's the problem exactly? Haven't you called for vig's to shoot me multiple times now too?

So ignore my question a second time...so what game was that n where r my repeated vig calls?
Yes. I'm uncertain of u but ur claims unchallenged so I have no choice
Stop pressing me. N now I'm fairly certain the person I know is confirmed. I'm happy with my town read.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15045
Calm 2056
Mini 149
scan(afreeca) 27
Bale 15
Dota 2
febbydoto25
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4603
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2053
shahzam476
RotterdaM395
C9.Mang0274
ToD227
WinterStarcraft150
B2W.Neo61
Dewaltoss59
JuggernautJason44
ZombieGrub41
kaitlyn3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1047
Other Games
• imaqtpie1015
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 12m
INu's Battles
14h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 12m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.