• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

Hello! I'd like to start streaming :D

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 23:12:43
January 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#1
First off, hello ^-^ My name is Nyla. I'm both Japanese and Korean -- I AM NOT CHINESE :[ I've grown up watching my brothers play games so naturally, I've started to love games myself. I play PC games; I first played on the PS1/PS2 when I was little, but I enjoy the convenience of playing on a computer now (I dun wanna leave my room lol). I'm not that good at all, but I think my friends are hilarious :D

Currently, the games I play are:
League of Legends (achieved highest 1711 elo in S2),
Left 4 Dead 2 (my first FPS game >< started 1/12/13 ima be bad plsnohate),
Dota2 (I SUCK SO MUCH DICK AT THIS GAME LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW D: will work on getting better),
Diablo3 (level 60 Barbarian paragon level 2, I think...........)

I quit Sc2 because I'm really bad : / If I get over my fear of losing, I will play again :D

Wanting to play (as soon as I get friends or stop being lazy or I finally get the games) :[
Planetside2 (downloaded and waiting to play with friends)
Alliance of Valiant Arms (haven't had time to play it yet)
Dead Space 2 (I don't have it yet :[ )


I stream basically when I want to; I don't have a set schedule. But please support me :D
http://www.twitch.tv/jun808 <-- btw I'm from Oahu, Hawaii ooo:




Oh yea, BEWARE! I swear and rage a LOT :<
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 12 2013 23:17 GMT
#2
Nooooo not LoL, Dota 2! SC2 is bad for the wrists anyways, Dota 2 is not and it can be fun when not playing with random people in queue...
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 12 2013 23:41 GMT
#3
I've played only one game of Dota2 so far, lololol. I think I had 12 deaths. NOT BAD HUH :D

I need to learn the items and stuffies. My friend told me that I should be his team's support so as soon as I have time, I gotta learn how to play hehe ^^; I really want to play it ^^;;;;
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
January 13 2013 00:03 GMT
#4
this could be an awesome stream, also I'm soooo bad at LoL, I was a lot better at SC2 than I am at LoL. Play some HotS if you ever get over your fear of suck (which I think everyone here, minus the pros, has).
User was warned for too many mimes.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
January 13 2013 02:10 GMT
#5
This stream apparently is full of bouncy bunnies. How cute~
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
January 13 2013 05:07 GMT
#6
It's Nyla!!!
I shall support you!

Up the 808 State!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 13 2013 05:09 GMT
#7
LOLOL HAIIII :D

shit, i accidentally deleted my l4d2 streamed video :< i'm dumb gggggg
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 13 2013 08:35 GMT
#8
^_______^ my friend helped me solve my lagging problem ! I will be streaming a lot more often now :D hopefully with my webcam.

Ooh, but if anyone is really good with making html codes, please talk to me :c my stream bio looks like... .__. yknowww.

http://www.twitch.tv/jun808
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 18 2013 08:08 GMT
#9
http://www.twitch.tv/jun808

Streaming with webcam ^-^ Playing a role that I don't usually play >< warning: will be bad D;
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 21 2013 22:20 GMT
#10
http://www.twitch.tv/jun808

Hello! I'm streaming Left4Dead2~ I'm not used to these kinds of games yet, but I'll try my best :D
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
January 22 2013 00:21 GMT
#11
DotA2 is a lot of fun when you get the hang of some of the basics. I mean... I guess it depends what role you are playing but I enjoy playing support much more in DotA than in LoL.
LiquidDota Staff
Ju__n
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
January 22 2013 01:41 GMT
#12
I think my eyes have gotten used to the style of Dota2 now. But I still have to work on last hitting; I ATTACK SO SLOW! D:<
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
January 22 2013 03:13 GMT
#13
你说"我是中国"?哈哈😄

Welcome to TL btw. AoV is a terrible game I don't recommend playing it. As for people on TL people prefer to watch Brood War, SC2 or DOTA over the games you listed. TBH that fact you are a female you'll get a loyal group of followers ver much like Megumixbear.

You can try to contact megumixbear though the site or through other means by google searching her name. She plays sc2, DOTA, and LoL

Just for fun: I'm going to UH Hilo next year
Master Chief
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2096
Snow 106
NaDa 43
Bale 32
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 511
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1442
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1117
WinterStarcraft613
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2121
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft308
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki153
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Rush859
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.