• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11098 users

[Stream] Veralynn - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
teaCher
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada521 Posts
July 06 2012 03:51 GMT
#61
Hey vera, you should check out www.pmsclan.com
Follow me @H2O_teaCher ..... www.pmsclan.com
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 09 2012 18:38 GMT
#62
About to stream free coaching to Zerg students. I am a GM NA Zerg and currently Number 1 masters - check it out!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 12 2012 14:55 GMT
#63
About to ladder EU in hopes I get GM EU on stream!. I am a GM NA Zerg and currently Number 1 masters on EU - check it out!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
MVega
Profile Joined November 2010
763 Posts
July 12 2012 16:20 GMT
#64
Awesome music. Really fun stream to watch, glad I found this one. Thanks for streaming. =)
bumkin: How can you play like 50 games per day... I 4gate 2 times then it's nap time
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 16 2012 10:04 GMT
#65
About to ladder EU in hopes I get GM EU on stream!. I am a GM NA Zerg and currently Number 1 masters on EU - check it out! Unfortunately, I won't be commentating my games today, but definitely the next time!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
July 16 2012 13:12 GMT
#66
Just out of curiosity:
Why do all girls play zerg ?
lingboy87
Profile Joined October 2011
United States41 Posts
July 16 2012 13:39 GMT
#67
On July 16 2012 22:12 MapleLeafSirup wrote:
Just out of curiosity:
Why do all girls play zerg ?


because zerg is the most beautiful and perfect of all races
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 16 2012 15:16 GMT
#68
Well, I played Protoss and Zerg in BW, but moved mainly to Zerg for SC2. When SC1 came out, I picked it because I played tyrannids in 40k, and also because I liked the Lore behind them. Not sure if it's a gender thing, I know female Terrans...

I'll be streaming some free coaching tonight, I had technical difficulties with my stream earlier (irish internet FTL)
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 14:23:22
July 18 2012 19:14 GMT
#69
About to ladder EU in hopes I get GM EU on stream!. I am a GM NA Zerg and currently Number 1 masters on EU - check it out!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 20 2012 14:22 GMT
#70
About to ladder EU in hopes I get GM EU on stream!. I am a GM NA Zerg and currently Number 1 masters on EU - check it out! Unfortunately, I won't be commentating my games today, but definitely the next time! I will be doing free coaching over the weekend too!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
Kpaxlol
Profile Joined April 2010
813 Posts
July 20 2012 14:37 GMT
#71
On July 16 2012 22:12 MapleLeafSirup wrote:
Just out of curiosity:
Why do all girls play zerg ?

Are you kidding me? All play terran ><
<3 bw
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 21 2012 18:21 GMT
#72
ABOUT to get EU GM. 4 spots opened and I have high enough points! I am an NA GM Zerg, currently 3rd top masters playerin the world hoping for EU GM. I will be doing free coaching later tonignt aswell after EU GM *FINGERS CROSSED!*

New Music today too!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
Shanyo
Profile Joined July 2011
Belgium70 Posts
July 21 2012 19:55 GMT
#73
On July 22 2012 03:21 veralynn wrote:
ABOUT to get EU GM. 4 spots opened and I have high enough points! I am an NA GM Zerg, currently 3rd top masters playerin the world hoping for EU GM. I will be doing free coaching later tonignt aswell after EU GM *FINGERS CROSSED!*

New Music today too!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2


Good luck =]. I can't even get into Masters on EU :D.
I'm all creeped out
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
July 21 2012 21:18 GMT
#74
Veralynn is a boss zerg for sure. I hopes she gets GM soon with 1600+ points she's on the brink of getting it. Watching the stream is always entertaining and during the free coaching sessions everybody gets the opportunity to improve. I can't wait to see her perform on on-line tournaments.

Really good stream for sure!

TMiweedamins
Profile Joined December 2011
United States51 Posts
July 21 2012 21:32 GMT
#75
I was luck enough to catch your stream last week; You`re extremely knowledgeable and surprisingly unnoticed. You should stream more! GG's
Great stream!
"Man made boose, God made Grass"
WhalesFromSpace
Profile Joined March 2012
390 Posts
July 21 2012 23:10 GMT
#76
Gogo Ireland!
Nihility
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
July 22 2012 01:15 GMT
#77
Giving Free Coaching to Zerg Students today for a couple hours!

New Music today too!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/veralynn or http://www.twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

Also if you could like my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/veralynnSC2 and follow me on twitter! @veralynnSC2
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
July 22 2012 04:39 GMT
#78
nice stream, very generous of her to donate her time to free coaching

the free coaching is awesome because it not only helps those playing but those also checking out her stream and paying attention
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
iMech
Profile Joined July 2011
United States28 Posts
July 22 2012 04:40 GMT
#79
I enjoyed watching the coaching of other zerg players today. Thank you for the channel and good luck. I'll be watching more in the future!

->Ron1319/Mindset
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 14:15:54
July 23 2012 14:15 GMT
#80
Just wanted to post and say that I got EU GM earlier today! I'm Vixen
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko144
ProTech133
SHIN 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1124
Mind 1021
Bisu 786
Larva 626
Shuttle 586
Mini 165
EffOrt 133
Soma 116
Leta 106
Zeus 101
[ Show more ]
Last 92
Hyun 85
Sexy 70
Pusan 65
PianO 55
ZerO 54
Hm[arnc] 35
ToSsGirL 34
Trap 34
sorry 31
Killer 30
Bale 25
Aegong 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
JulyZerg 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe571
XaKoH 384
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1432
Other Games
gofns40005
singsing2152
crisheroes337
OGKoka 184
Mew2King126
B2W.Neo70
ArmadaUGS59
Livibee19
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• LUISG 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8147
League of Legends
• Jankos1348
• Stunt1033
Upcoming Events
Online Event
5m
FEL
5h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 5m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.