• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:46
CEST 21:46
KST 04:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8698 users

[Stream] Veralynn - Page 2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
June 23 2012 23:35 GMT
#21
On June 24 2012 08:12 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 08:07 _MagnuM_ wrote:
cool... i wouldve tuned in.... but theres no link to your stream T_T


Twitch.tv: veralynn_sc2

Just because there isn't a link doesn't mean it's not there. Could type it out and not be lazy


Just in case he's still confused, twitch.tv/veralynn_sc2

ps, I remember playing against you in the indy team league matches, Sony. Those were some good games, I hope you and EffTact are doing well :D
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
June 26 2012 12:02 GMT
#22
Currently streaming NA ladder
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
June 26 2012 13:31 GMT
#23
Even girls get grandmaster as zerg. Nice.

p.s. Why you have your race set to terran at the tl profile?

User was temp banned for this post.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 27 2012 00:24 GMT
#24
I saw your post on Z33K and have heard good things about your coaching Best of luck with your stream, I'll be sure to check out your casts.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
AzureHath
Profile Joined October 2011
Bulgaria154 Posts
June 27 2012 00:48 GMT
#25
I watched for quite a while, I enjoyed it all! Very fun stream, high level of play and overall great quality, I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream!
BW: iloveoov/JulyZerg/BoxeR/Midas/NaDa/Bisu[Shield] | SC2: IdrA/HuK/Grubby/WhiteRa/DIMAGA/JulyZerg/DongRaeGu
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 01:38:18
June 27 2012 01:37 GMT
#26
On June 05 2012 11:56 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 11:29 GDbushido wrote:
On June 05 2012 11:08 McFeser wrote:
Thanks for not posting any pictures It always feels really silly when girl streamers do that.
but not when they title their thread "Female Grandmaster Zerg Player"?

If I was 12 years old and in grandmasters, I would post that information as it's unique to my channel. If I was a pro golfer, or a pro chess player, I would also include that in my title as that differentiates my channel as a unique experience. If my title said "Blogger's SC2 Stream" and 80% of the post included links to my blog then that would make my post dishonest as I am merely promoting my blog. There's no shame in her posting pertient information about her stream but devoting an unnecessary amount of attention to an irrelevant detail (Namely being a girl) is not something that she is doing.

Edit: and this seems like a cool stream!


Not sure how that posted : /

I was going to say that I was thinking the same thing.

Definitely going to check out the stream.
FalconPunch
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 02:09:47
June 27 2012 02:09 GMT
#27
Nice stream, might have to get coaching from you
You only live twice.
A-BomB
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland79 Posts
June 27 2012 03:38 GMT
#28
irish gm?i challenge you to a duel!winner is the best sc2 player in ireland?
A-BOMB on http://www.justin.tv/abombtv (high level protoss stream)
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
June 27 2012 04:05 GMT
#29
hello! waiting for you to coach me yo
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
OrD_SC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States247 Posts
June 27 2012 09:35 GMT
#30
VeraLynn is one of those community members who makes sure to spread her knowledge and gives up a ton of her time to do so. If you enjoy high level commentary from a very available GM follow her!

Thanks Vera for taking time out to help me! :D
Baldie disapproved of my last status, TT
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
June 27 2012 10:02 GMT
#31
Haha great job Vera
Are you gonna participate in the TSL qualifiers?
Seems like a good way to make a name for yourself, and someone who tries to give this much to the community deserves a Featured stream
Administrator
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 27 2012 10:13 GMT
#32
cool, you should go hardcore full time.
MQM5K
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States53 Posts
June 27 2012 12:02 GMT
#33
I subscribed on twitch. Are there common times that you'll stream or is it a random event?
Phlatline
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Croatia176 Posts
June 27 2012 12:23 GMT
#34
On June 05 2012 11:08 McFeser wrote:
Thanks for not posting any pictures It always feels really silly when girl streamers do that.


It's called marketing ^^
paddyz
Profile Joined May 2011
Ireland628 Posts
June 27 2012 12:27 GMT
#35
Irish GM, grats.
murphs
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland418 Posts
June 27 2012 12:53 GMT
#36
So I've been hanging out in #starcraft.ie with you for like a year now and I had no idea you were GM nor did I know anything about you.

Irish GM is to be celebrated, grats!
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
June 27 2012 13:10 GMT
#37
Was watching your stream a few games, and its pretty good, if you are a zerg player and wanna learn a few things about the game shes pretty good.
Twelve12
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia268 Posts
June 27 2012 13:34 GMT
#38
On June 26 2012 22:31 agfoxGnom wrote:
Even girls get grandmaster as zerg. Nice.

p.s. Why you have your race set to terran at the tl profile?


I don't know what's worse about this post out of random balance whine in a stream thread or the blatant sexism/misogyny
veralynn
Profile Joined March 2012
Ireland55 Posts
June 27 2012 13:40 GMT
#39
Thanks for all your well wishes!

With regards to people who PM'ed me for coaching, I'm totally backlogged with students that I stream on or off air. If you tune into the stream when i do my coaching, I pick my students from the stream chat - so jump in! I'm only doing Z for now but will be doing P coaching soon.

I won't be doing any tournaments yet because i'm working on GM EU. Once I get that, I'll definitely be participating in some tournaments. Also, Sorry murphs <3

I will have regular hours son enough, I'm just inbetween places right now - I will post here when I do, and I post it on my twitter an hour before I do aswell!

Finally, I will be streaming some EU Laddering for a bit so please tune in for that!
Equity213
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada873 Posts
June 27 2012 13:41 GMT
#40
On June 05 2012 11:50 SC2Precision wrote:
I assume you like pink Floyd, Vera. I also assume you particularly enjoy The Wall ^^


Now I have Roger Waters in my head wailing "VEEEERRRAAAAA! VEEERRRAAA!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4356
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g3712
FrodaN2462
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck301
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 15m
INu's Battles
16h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 15m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.