• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8937 users

[Stream] ProTech - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
July 03 2011 05:47 GMT
#41
On July 03 2011 13:19 qkrtncu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 13:00 Ruscour wrote:
To everyone whining about casual/troll matches and bad manners, pretty sure Destiny is a featured streamer too...ze hate is dumb.


I am pretty sure Destiny and protech are from two completly different caliber

Destiny was featured (and popular) long before he was any good.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 03 2011 06:44 GMT
#42
On July 03 2011 13:19 qkrtncu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 13:00 Ruscour wrote:
To everyone whining about casual/troll matches and bad manners, pretty sure Destiny is a featured streamer too...ze hate is dumb.


I am pretty sure Destiny and protech are from two completly different caliber


just so TL knows, this is a confirmed hacker in your database.

Qkrt = Daesung.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 03 2011 06:46 GMT
#43
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time
Bargorf
Profile Joined May 2011
United States23 Posts
July 03 2011 07:03 GMT
#44
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 03 2011 07:07 GMT
#45
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do
Bargorf
Profile Joined May 2011
United States23 Posts
July 03 2011 07:16 GMT
#46
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 03 2011 07:27 GMT
#47
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.
Bargorf
Profile Joined May 2011
United States23 Posts
July 03 2011 07:34 GMT
#48
On July 03 2011 16:27 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.


Well, if that's your response, I really have nothing more to say. Variations of "ur mad" tend to be what you say whenever you receive any sort of criticism and that phrase seems to be your concept of "trolling", thus proving my point. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 03 2011 07:46 GMT
#49
On July 03 2011 16:34 Bargorf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:27 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.


Well, if that's your response, I really have nothing more to say. Variations of "ur mad" tend to be what you say whenever you receive any sort of criticism and that phrase seems to be your concept of "trolling", thus proving my point. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream.



Someone takes my stream too personally.
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 07:51:08
July 03 2011 07:48 GMT
#50
On July 03 2011 16:34 Bargorf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:27 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.


Well, if that's your response, I really have nothing more to say. Variations of "ur mad" tend to be what you say whenever you receive any sort of criticism and that phrase seems to be your concept of "trolling", thus proving my point. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream.


You writing "atleast the times I have been there. " kinda makes whatever point you have moot. Inbetween a block of 2s (yay 20-30 min waits) he takes votes basically all the time on what he should do, it is as simple as that and you can not argue since any regular will tell you the same thing. People like you that come in the stream for 10 minutes and get upset because he creeps the entire map or calls his opponents "eZ" after he does proxy mothership harass on probeline whether or not it works confuse me. Especially when you look at stream chat and see 100% of the people actually enjoying whatever troll he does.

Why are you so sensitive over this?
hihihi
Bargorf
Profile Joined May 2011
United States23 Posts
July 03 2011 08:05 GMT
#51
On July 03 2011 16:48 askTeivospy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:34 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:27 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.


Well, if that's your response, I really have nothing more to say. Variations of "ur mad" tend to be what you say whenever you receive any sort of criticism and that phrase seems to be your concept of "trolling", thus proving my point. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream.


You writing "atleast the times I have been there. " kinda makes whatever point you have moot. Inbetween a block of 2s (yay 20-30 min waits) he takes votes basically all the time on what he should do, it is as simple as that and you can not argue since any regular will tell you the same thing. People like you that come in the stream for 10 minutes and get upset because he creeps the entire map or calls his opponents "eZ" after he does proxy mothership harass on probeline whether or not it works confuse me. Especially when you look at stream chat and see 100% of the people actually enjoying whatever troll he does.

Why are you so sensitive over this?


I won't argue with you there. If you're a regular and have seen him take polls inbetween games, then I am in the wrong and I am sorry. Also, you're absolutely right that his viewers thoroughly enjoy his troll sessions and find them entertaining, but even if that's true, it doesn't change the fact that he is a featured streamer. I think that a featured streamer should be one that actually deserves the position given to them, rather than someone who is ill-mannered towards his opponents (which is not just during troll sessions), and who is insensitve. And as for your last comment, I don't see how posting my opinion on a particular streamer denotes me as excessively sensitive. Either way, thanks for your comment and I apologize for making an assumption about the polls.
r4pture
Profile Joined May 2011
United States397 Posts
July 03 2011 08:29 GMT
#52
Very underrated stream, been tuning in every now and then, very fun and entertaining to watch.
http://teamfortress.tv - For your TF2 streaming and discussion needs!
nosk
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
July 03 2011 09:56 GMT
#53
On July 03 2011 17:05 Bargorf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 16:48 askTeivospy wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:34 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:27 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:16 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:07 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 16:03 Bargorf wrote:
On July 03 2011 15:46 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:25 Bargorf wrote:
Yeah, this guy is a pretty awful streamer. Terrible manner, terrible music, and terrible gameplay. He doesn't deserve to be featured.



pretty sure i take a vote in my stream when it's troll time


I'm pretty sure you don't, atleast the times I have been there. I'll admit that you are a good player with undeniable skill, but either way, your "troll time" is not funny and immature. When you're given the privledge of having a featured stream, you should atleast approach it in a more proffesional manner. I think there's a reason why you don't have more viewers.



pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do


I totally agree with you on that. Not everyone thinks the same way I do, but I'm sure the majority of viewers look for a streamer who doesn't act like a child. Sure, a good troll is funny every now and then, but when your stream contains the frequent "trolling" (more like flaming) that it does currently, I find it hard to believe that you're helping your viewer count.



I think you're mad.


Well, if that's your response, I really have nothing more to say. Variations of "ur mad" tend to be what you say whenever you receive any sort of criticism and that phrase seems to be your concept of "trolling", thus proving my point. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your stream.


You writing "atleast the times I have been there. " kinda makes whatever point you have moot. Inbetween a block of 2s (yay 20-30 min waits) he takes votes basically all the time on what he should do, it is as simple as that and you can not argue since any regular will tell you the same thing. People like you that come in the stream for 10 minutes and get upset because he creeps the entire map or calls his opponents "eZ" after he does proxy mothership harass on probeline whether or not it works confuse me. Especially when you look at stream chat and see 100% of the people actually enjoying whatever troll he does.

Why are you so sensitive over this?


I won't argue with you there. If you're a regular and have seen him take polls inbetween games, then I am in the wrong and I am sorry. Also, you're absolutely right that his viewers thoroughly enjoy his troll sessions and find them entertaining, but even if that's true, it doesn't change the fact that he is a featured streamer. I think that a featured streamer should be one that actually deserves the position given to them, rather than someone who is ill-mannered towards his opponents (which is not just during troll sessions), and who is insensitve. And as for your last comment, I don't see how posting my opinion on a particular streamer denotes me as excessively sensitive. Either way, thanks for your comment and I apologize for making an assumption about the polls.



I think you just have the whole "Featured Streamer" thing on too high a pedestal, bro.
Shaylie
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 10:58:40
July 03 2011 10:51 GMT
#54
What i dont get is why this guy has so few viewers... and it cant be bcoz of the queue times for serious 2v2 thats holding them back.. i personally find him hillarious and an awsome player ofc.

Furthermore i'd like to ask the people claiming its all bad... would you rather have a blank stream running instead of some seriously funny moments of trolling? ofc you wouldnt!
"...but why is the rum gone!"
RogerShah
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 14:05:52
July 03 2011 14:05 GMT
#55
ProTech for sure is a skilled team game player and has an entertaining playstyle. However, his childish behaviour is really annoying. Always chatting with CAPS on, swearing to people and attacking teammates. Maybe it's my age (25), but I don't undestand why that's appealing to some.
Brutus
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands284 Posts
July 03 2011 14:11 GMT
#56
On July 03 2011 23:05 RogerShah wrote:
ProTech for sure is a skilled team game player and has an entertaining playstyle. However, his childish behaviour is really annoying. Always chatting with CAPS on, swearing to people and attacking teammates. Maybe it's my age (25), but I don't undestand why that's appealing to some.


Same for me. Dude has skill, but I only watched a few games and I just don't like how he acts.
Shaylie
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark8 Posts
July 03 2011 19:43 GMT
#57
He only chats with caps on when he is trolling, he doesnt use it when he's on 2v2 as far as i know, same goes for the childish behaviour which is a part of trolling if you ask me... oh and his trolling is a direct result of a channelvote where people vote for this exact behaviour.
"...but why is the rum gone!"
qkrtncu
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11 Posts
July 04 2011 04:45 GMT
#58
On July 03 2011 15:44 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 13:19 qkrtncu wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:00 Ruscour wrote:
To everyone whining about casual/troll matches and bad manners, pretty sure Destiny is a featured streamer too...ze hate is dumb.


I am pretty sure Destiny and protech are from two completly different caliber


just so TL knows, this is a confirmed hacker in your database.

Qkrt = Daesung.


what are you talking about, can't you take a comment?

CANDY
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States498 Posts
July 04 2011 05:36 GMT
#59
On July 04 2011 13:45 qkrtncu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 15:44 ProTech wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:19 qkrtncu wrote:
On July 03 2011 13:00 Ruscour wrote:
To everyone whining about casual/troll matches and bad manners, pretty sure Destiny is a featured streamer too...ze hate is dumb.


I am pretty sure Destiny and protech are from two completly different caliber


just so TL knows, this is a confirmed hacker in your database.

Qkrt = Daesung.


what are you talking about, can't you take a comment?




Not my fault you have to download your hacks from sorcery.
runforyourllife
Profile Joined September 2010
United States73 Posts
July 04 2011 06:12 GMT
#60
just want to back up Bargorf here.
I used to be a big time fan back in the days when you had like 10-30 viewers, and when you were balling it up hardcore in 2v2 (not that you still arent), and i feel you were featured because of the high quality 2v2 games you brought
but recently, ive been turned off by the trolling and stupid strategies you do on stream.
Its your stream, and you have the right to do whatever you want, I'm just voicing my opinion as a viewer that what I enjoy most is top lvl 2v2 games.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 27m
INu's Battles
2h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 27m
OSC
13h 42m
Replay Cast
14h 27m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.