• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9472 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 6

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 14:40:43
December 31 2010 14:40 GMT
#101
On December 31 2010 19:51 R1CH wrote:
It's possible you disabled it yourself due to a bug that was present a few months ago. I've re-enabled it for now.

There is also a new feature for streamers, you can set an option in your streaming control panel to have TL detect your stream status. If you're too lazy to mark your stream online and offline manually, this will help. If you haven't been online in four weeks, this feature will turn itself off to save resources.

ooh, appealing to my lazy side

R1CH, you know just how to treat a girl~
twitch.tv/cratonz
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 02 2011 05:33 GMT
#102
How do I get a topic here? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=29
I noticed I can apply for a topic, but it asks for a URL. Do I just make on in the TL Community section, link it in this application: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

Or should there be somewhere specific I can make the topic? I can't do it in the subforum, so I've been looking around to find out where I can make a topic to associate it with my Stream.

Thanks and Happy New Year :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 21:12:26
January 02 2011 21:12 GMT
#103
On January 02 2011 14:33 Torte de Lini wrote:
How do I get a topic here? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=29
I noticed I can apply for a topic, but it asks for a URL. Do I just make on in the TL Community section, link it in this application: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

Or should there be somewhere specific I can make the topic? I can't do it in the subforum, so I've been looking around to find out where I can make a topic to associate it with my Stream.

Thanks and Happy New Year :3

You make thread in SC2 general.

Then, you fill out stream application.

It gets moved if/when stream application is accepted and not denied.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 02 2011 21:57 GMT
#104
Thanks! Will do!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MrTUX
Profile Joined August 2010
United States40 Posts
January 02 2011 22:40 GMT
#105
hey so i finally got my streaam working and changed over to justin Tv.
ima 3200 protoss RockEr.370
stream: www.justin.tv/REQRockEr
can you change my stream from www.livestream.com/TUXofELWOOD to www.justin.tv/REQRockEr
please thank you guys r great!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#106
On January 03 2011 07:40 MrTUX wrote:
hey so i finally got my streaam working and changed over to justin Tv.
ima 3200 protoss RockEr.370
stream: www.justin.tv/REQRockEr
can you change my stream from www.livestream.com/TUXofELWOOD to www.justin.tv/REQRockEr
please thank you guys r great!


If you want your stream to change, use the application url here: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

I'll p.m you this as well in case you miss this message :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SadStarcraft
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico56 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 06:00:24
January 03 2011 05:00 GMT
#107
what are some reasons for a stream application being rejected besides not meeting the requirements? i want to know before i apply
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 03 2011 15:00 GMT
#108
Typically I only denied stream applications if:
- I know your username and you're a huge douche
- You have been banned for streaming before
- Your thread is terrible
- You write right in your application that you are going to restream GSL
Moderator
URDooMeDd
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
January 03 2011 23:50 GMT
#109
is there anyway i can negotiate about the 3 month restriction rule? I've have my account for about 2 months now.
None
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 04 2011 04:10 GMT
#110
Negotiate how?...
Moderator
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-04 04:26:59
January 04 2011 04:25 GMT
#111
Read justmaster's comment in a persuasive girl's voice.
Then read Chill's comment in a horney, deep and beastly voice.
+ Show Spoiler +
...Totally sounds like the beginning of some mediocre porn.
화이팅
URDooMeDd
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-04 22:49:02
January 04 2011 22:35 GMT
#112
idk. I was thinking once im able to apply and get my stream running, i can show u that im really eager to stream or something xD If theres any other way i can apply by reducing the 3 month rule restriction then im up for anything. Thanx!
None
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
January 04 2011 22:41 GMT
#113
On January 05 2011 07:35 justmaster21 wrote:
idk. I was thinking once im able to apply and get my stream running, i can show u that im really eager to stream or something xD If theres any other way i can apply by reducing the 3 month rule restriction to like 2 months then im up for anything. Thanx!

I think if you give Chill some time to get to know your stream better, say another month, then he might be able to come to an agreement with you.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
URDooMeDd
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
January 04 2011 22:51 GMT
#114
well ive had my TL account for like 2 months now and im jus wondering if i can apply rite now instead of waiting another month.
None
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
January 04 2011 22:59 GMT
#115
Since the system is now automated, is there a restriction on how many times we can reapply for a different streaming site?
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 04 2011 23:20 GMT
#116
On January 05 2011 07:59 OmniscientSC2 wrote:
Since the system is now automated, is there a restriction on how many times we can reapply for a different streaming site?

I don't think so, unless R1CH coded in something. From my perspective, I just have to click one button now so it's ridiculously easy to approve / deny streams.
Moderator
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
January 05 2011 00:32 GMT
#117
Awesome! :D tytytytytytytyty. I'm loving this new system
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
Desti
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
January 05 2011 06:18 GMT
#118
Hi,

does the auto on/off function not work with sc-streams.com?
MG`Odien
Profile Joined December 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 21:24:38
January 05 2011 21:24 GMT
#119
I have a previous TL account "Sawyer" but since my alias namechange, I made a new TL account to match my Battle.net ID. I was a streamer on TL on the name "Sawyer", but do I have to wait 3 months on this account to re-apply? or can I have it switched over?

I'd love to start streaming again, thank you!

edit: Also, I don't use Livestream anymore, I use Justin.tv.
Link: http://justin.tv/Odien
MYM.Odien, Gz)odie_us, NeO)gabuAt, ToT)Sawyer(, Sawyer, oDieN
erwin1230
Profile Joined January 2011
India1 Post
January 06 2011 08:22 GMT
#120
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 105
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4265
Bisu 1848
Soulkey 1459
EffOrt 924
Mini 671
Larva 401
Horang2 375
ZerO 350
actioN 204
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 115
Shinee 101
Mind 94
hero 76
Sharp 70
Sea.KH 64
sorry 61
Snow 51
Barracks 45
Hyun 39
Bale 29
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3642
x6flipin754
Fnx 673
pashabiceps203
edward27
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko950
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo395
XBOCT200
Livibee168
QueenE108
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV678
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 31m
Patches Events
23h 31m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.