• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8200 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 47

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
ck-iRiDiuM
Profile Joined May 2011
Spain2 Posts
February 08 2014 15:04 GMT
#921
Hi, when i start my stream, i have 2 ISSUES!

1- I can see my channel, but only 1 minute... after that i dissapear. Why? how can i be listed allways? Im online!

2- My channel descripcion is: (No description available), why?

Sorry for my english.

Thanks!
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
February 13 2014 01:36 GMT
#922
How do I remove favorite streams from my favorites list when two old Sc2 streamers I want gone only play hearthstone nowadays (sjow and PsyStarcraft) and it just redirects me to liquidhearth stream page where I can't remove them from favorites.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Choosy
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland40 Posts
February 17 2014 15:23 GMT
#923
hello, how to get feature for SCBW?
I am hero
Beastyqt
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Serbia516 Posts
February 18 2014 12:46 GMT
#924
Can you guys change my name from "Beastyqt Starbow" to just "Beastyqt" on the streaming list?

Thanks!
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/Beastyqt YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/beastyqtsc2
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 15 2014 13:26 GMT
#925
When I tried to add thread to my stream submission it said it only accepts TL-links. That is probably because it uses old variables when forums were described by numbers, not by names as of now.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
March 20 2014 20:15 GMT
#926
Hi everyone!

I'm an old school ICC season 13 A zerg streaming ladder / casual games!

Enjoy: twitch.tv/kogetbw/


User was warned for this post
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Cerinor
Profile Joined March 2014
Denmark17 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 16:56:27
March 28 2014 16:22 GMT
#927
My stream is not showing up under live streams any more, anyone know why? Cant see other diablo 3 games aswell?
http://www.twitch.tv/cerinor85
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 06 2014 21:58 GMT
#928
Hello,

I just added a thread about my streaming channel here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/user-streams/447825-terran-tv-raven-from-poland When I applied my stream using your form, it did not accept the link above as a correct Team Liquid forums thread link, so I left this field empty. I would prefer to have this thread connected to my stream though.

Any mod willing to help me?

Thanks!
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
-ZergGirl
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
United States54 Posts
April 07 2014 07:41 GMT
#929
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any way to edit old stream threads? Or do I have to resubmit a new stream thread?
twitch.tv/zerggirl
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
April 07 2014 11:58 GMT
#930
The thread link issue should now be fixed.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 07 2014 14:39 GMT
#931
Thank you R1CH.

Cheers,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 10 2014 02:22 GMT
#932
On April 07 2014 16:41 -ZergGirl wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any way to edit old stream threads? Or do I have to resubmit a new stream thread?

you need to ask a mod in this thread to edit your post, which will allow you to edit it again.
Moderatorlickypiddy
irock336
Profile Joined April 2014
United States5 Posts
April 29 2014 00:30 GMT
#933
I am registered, but i don't see the panel? can anyone post a pic with imgur?
"penis sucker!" - Irock336
irock336
Profile Joined April 2014
United States5 Posts
April 30 2014 02:49 GMT
#934
can any one post the stream control panel i dont see it
"penis sucker!" - Irock336
MaSmOrRa
Profile Joined September 2013
22 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 13:51:43
May 15 2014 13:50 GMT
#935
Hey guys, I would like to transfer my current stream to another account. Is this the right place to ask for it?

Thanks.
Coramoor
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada455 Posts
May 21 2014 01:44 GMT
#936
is there any way to manage my stream from LiquidDota or have my stream appear on LiquidDota while streaming Dota, I thought it might automatically appear over there once I logged in with my TL account, what is the situation between the different sites?
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 21 2014 09:51 GMT
#937
The non-TL sites automatically list your stream as long as it's set to the correct game on Twitch.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Coramoor
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada455 Posts
May 23 2014 00:18 GMT
#938
On May 21 2014 18:51 R1CH wrote:
The non-TL sites automatically list your stream as long as it's set to the correct game on Twitch.


By any chance is there a 10 viewer minimum for Liquid Dota, as I believe I have everything set correctly for it but it does not appear and I've noticed that there is no stream with a viewer count below 10
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 23 2014 12:03 GMT
#939
Yes there is.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
LRaide
Profile Joined May 2012
Czech Republic7 Posts
May 24 2014 08:59 GMT
#940
Hey guys, I applied for streaming a couple of days ago (I think it was on tuesday) but I have no idea if I was accepted, or rejected, or its still being decided, and if I was rejected then why. How can I look this up?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 6m
Patches Events
7h 6m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.