• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 20

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
lyrlian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 15:58:57
April 08 2011 09:29 GMT
#381
Hello community!

I've been a member since 8th a january 2011 acording to my profile. Today is the day I hit 3 months and I would like to get my little stream up and running! Though the application form tells me that I haven't been a member for 3 months yet.

I know it's probably going to be possible tomorrow, but it should be today aswell!

Chill Edit: It's 90 days, not 3 months. Febowned!
@lyrlian on twitter! Caster for ESET, WCS and various other events.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 08 2011 16:43 GMT
#382
On April 08 2011 18:29 lyrlian wrote:
Hello community!

I've been a member since 8th a january 2011 acording to my profile. Today is the day I hit 3 months and I would like to get my little stream up and running! Though the application form tells me that I haven't been a member for 3 months yet.

I know it's probably going to be possible tomorrow, but it should be today aswell!

Chill Edit: It's 90 days, not 3 months. Febowned!


You also probably need to post a bit more.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Elothis
Profile Joined March 2011
111 Posts
April 08 2011 18:47 GMT
#383
what has posting to do with streaming? o.O
Liquin
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden168 Posts
April 08 2011 18:49 GMT
#384
It has to do with being an "active" member
How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 08 2011 18:57 GMT
#385
Exactly. Why clutter the live user stream section with members who aren't contributory to the community in the first place?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
April 09 2011 16:50 GMT
#386
What sort of internet up speed is required to get a "decent" quality stream without 200+ms lag in Starcraft?

And has anyone had any luck with AT&T or Verizon with decent up speeds? Seems like they want an arm and a leg for anything half decent. V_V
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 09 2011 18:06 GMT
#387
On April 10 2011 01:50 Alay wrote:
What sort of internet up speed is required to get a "decent" quality stream without 200+ms lag in Starcraft?

And has anyone had any luck with AT&T or Verizon with decent up speeds? Seems like they want an arm and a leg for anything half decent. V_V


About 1 MB is sufficient, yo could even stretch a .7 MB upload.

If you have a 2mb upload, you're totally fine and it'll stream good quality so long as your CPU is lovely.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
April 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#388
Yeah, my comp was built for high quality video recording, so it can definitely handle the capture. It's just my net is so bad =[

Seems like the local companies offer crap service around here too =[
Oda
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada2 Posts
April 10 2011 01:36 GMT
#389
Hi there,

I'm 23 years old, and from British Columbia Canada.

I've been watching the streams on your website for approx 4 months now and quite enjoy them. I was hoping there was chance of me streaming even though I just created an account. If not I completely understand.

Thank You

Quinn ~

Rape
xceL
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia80 Posts
April 10 2011 09:17 GMT
#390
So my account name is justin.tv/xxcel and my live stream title is "xceL".

Do I need to change my TL username to "xxcel" for things to work or is the title set as "xceL" good enough?

And how long does it usually take to get a stream approved?
Sup lol
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
April 10 2011 09:20 GMT
#391
On April 10 2011 18:17 xceL wrote:
So my account name is justin.tv/xxcel and my live stream title is "xceL".

Do I need to change my TL username to "xxcel" for things to work or is the title set as "xceL" good enough?

And how long does it usually take to get a stream approved?


Your stream name on TL will be xceL on the right. It will then link to justin.tv/xxcel. As long as you're fine with that there's no problem at al.
xceL
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia80 Posts
April 10 2011 09:38 GMT
#392
Ok cool thanks.
Sup lol
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 10 2011 19:14 GMT
#393
On April 10 2011 10:36 Oda wrote:
Hi there,

I'm 23 years old, and from British Columbia Canada.

I've been watching the streams on your website for approx 4 months now and quite enjoy them. I was hoping there was chance of me streaming even though I just created an account. If not I completely understand.

Thank You

Quinn ~



No dice sorry, there usually aren't ever exceptions.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Jerold_the_mouse
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4 Posts
April 12 2011 07:29 GMT
#394
it wont let me submit my justin.tv stream for some reason sorry i didnt read all this thread
I know a mouse who hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him....
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 12 2011 15:51 GMT
#395
On April 09 2011 01:43 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 18:29 lyrlian wrote:
Hello community!

I've been a member since 8th a january 2011 acording to my profile. Today is the day I hit 3 months and I would like to get my little stream up and running! Though the application form tells me that I haven't been a member for 3 months yet.

I know it's probably going to be possible tomorrow, but it should be today aswell!

Chill Edit: It's 90 days, not 3 months. Febowned!


You also probably need to post a bit more.

I appreciate that you're trying to take an active role in explaining the rules of TL, but you seriously need to stop explaining rules wrong.

Posting has nothing to do with getting your stream listed on TL. We encourage you to be active part of TL, but we heavily discourage members from posting just to get their post count up for whatever reason.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 12 2011 15:52 GMT
#396
On April 10 2011 10:36 Oda wrote:
Hi there,

I'm 23 years old, and from British Columbia Canada.

I've been watching the streams on your website for approx 4 months now and quite enjoy them. I was hoping there was chance of me streaming even though I just created an account. If not I completely understand.

Thank You

Quinn ~


Sorry, please wait it out to meet the 90 day requirement. Thanks.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 12 2011 15:53 GMT
#397
On April 10 2011 18:20 Marradron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 18:17 xceL wrote:
So my account name is justin.tv/xxcel and my live stream title is "xceL".

Do I need to change my TL username to "xxcel" for things to work or is the title set as "xceL" good enough?

And how long does it usually take to get a stream approved?


Your stream name on TL will be xceL on the right. It will then link to justin.tv/xxcel. As long as you're fine with that there's no problem at al.

Yes, this is accurate.
Moderator
sandrab
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria9 Posts
April 12 2011 18:33 GMT
#398
simply like this!
all the best
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
April 12 2011 22:48 GMT
#399
Once your stream is accepted and you have access to the settings.

How long does it take for your "User Stream Thread" to post onto those subforums?
KeiroN
Profile Joined January 2011
France12 Posts
April 13 2011 10:31 GMT
#400
Hi,

I wanna apply to post my stream on TL but it is hosted by dailymotion.com, i can't apply with it. But i've seen some people streaming on TL with dailymotion streams, how can I do ?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 55m
INu's Battles
13h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.