• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 19

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
The.Doctor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada333 Posts
March 30 2011 00:13 GMT
#361
How do you make a thread in the user stream section?
The Boss.
Cambam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States360 Posts
March 30 2011 03:03 GMT
#362
On March 30 2011 09:13 The.Doctor wrote:
How do you make a thread in the user stream section?

I think you make it in SC2 General and then link to it in your stream application and it will get moved.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#363
Yep exactly. Make sure you use the link in the OP to apply.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
The.Doctor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada333 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-30 05:00:50
March 30 2011 04:58 GMT
#364
I did that but a mod closed down my thread. Wtf.

edit: just gonna repost and hope he doesn't close it for some reason.
The Boss.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 30 2011 07:54 GMT
#365
On March 30 2011 13:58 The.Doctor wrote:
I did that but a mod closed down my thread. Wtf.

edit: just gonna repost and hope he doesn't close it for some reason.


Did you ask him why?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
The.Doctor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada333 Posts
March 30 2011 08:30 GMT
#366
On March 30 2011 16:54 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 13:58 The.Doctor wrote:
I did that but a mod closed down my thread. Wtf.

edit: just gonna repost and hope he doesn't close it for some reason.


Did you ask him why?


No response but I posted again and it got moved to user stream section and the link was added to my stream page. TY admins.
The Boss.
Cambam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-30 17:33:53
March 30 2011 17:33 GMT
#367
I used the form to add my [Stream] thread to my stream and got a PM saying:

"Your stream edit has been approved and the new information should be in effect immediately."

But my [Stream] thread is still in SC2 General. Also, I don't see any link to my thread when I click on Stream in the top left. Should I?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 30 2011 21:43 GMT
#368
Link them to a mod for them to move it. It may just be a malfunction, it happened before.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Blackcidy
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark31 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 11:26:16
April 01 2011 11:21 GMT
#369
Hello. To apply for getting your stream listed on teamliquid you need to have had your account for 3 months, and then it links you to your profile, where, you supposedly should be able to see how old your account is. For some reason I can't see this. I only see the "edit profile", blogs, comments, and such.
Nevermind, I found it xD.
xD
-StarcraftEagles
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden17 Posts
April 03 2011 22:21 GMT
#370
Hello!
In the edit stream proffile I can not change my stream to Own3d that I have right now for my clan.
http://www.own3d.tv/starcrafteagles#/live/34990
Can you please change this so I can start showing my stream for the fans out there!

//War-Go

User was warned for this post
PruneToss
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada87 Posts
April 04 2011 03:14 GMT
#371
Just posted a thread about my stream in TL community. Will it be moved to the User Streams section?

I will also post one in sc2 general, as thats what some people have done above ^^
Representing Decerto eSports!! http://www.team-decerto.net/ gogo coL!
sc2LEGEND
Profile Joined September 2010
United States17 Posts
April 04 2011 03:54 GMT
#372
hello mods, i just changed to a new account to justin.tv
i just turned in an application for an edit to my stream.
thanks
"i thought hurricane season was over"
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 04 2011 19:41 GMT
#373
On April 04 2011 07:21 War-GO wrote:
Hello!
In the edit stream proffile I can not change my stream to Own3d that I have right now for my clan.
http://www.own3d.tv/starcrafteagles#/live/34990
Can you please change this so I can start showing my stream for the fans out there!

//War-Go


Use the application on the front page.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 04 2011 19:42 GMT
#374
On April 04 2011 12:14 PruneToss wrote:
Just posted a thread about my stream in TL community. Will it be moved to the User Streams section?

I will also post one in sc2 general, as thats what some people have done above ^^


Post once and use the application on the front page.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GutsSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States45 Posts
April 05 2011 02:37 GMT
#375
On March 30 2011 12:03 Cambam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 09:13 The.Doctor wrote:
How do you make a thread in the user stream section?

I think you make it in SC2 General and then link to it in your stream application and it will get moved.

Eh, well that's a shame in my case. For fear of getting rejected again I just didn't make a thread since there was no way for me to make one in the User Stream Section. Oh well, I'm sure it could be modified in the future.

For now I'll just have a tab of my Inbox open and F5 eagerly.
Hnnnng
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 05 2011 04:52 GMT
#376
On April 05 2011 11:37 Maelthorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 12:03 Cambam wrote:
On March 30 2011 09:13 The.Doctor wrote:
How do you make a thread in the user stream section?

I think you make it in SC2 General and then link to it in your stream application and it will get moved.

Eh, well that's a shame in my case. For fear of getting rejected again I just didn't make a thread since there was no way for me to make one in the User Stream Section. Oh well, I'm sure it could be modified in the future.

For now I'll just have a tab of my Inbox open and F5 eagerly.


Post more valid and contributory thing, become a part of the community verbally.
Apply.
Make topic.
Win.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GutsSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States45 Posts
April 05 2011 04:56 GMT
#377
I certainly look for opportunities to, but any time I go to a thread some one has already said the advice I would have given the person, or made the same point I would have made in a discussion. Also, I find posting on TL to be quite intimidating and because of this I probably look at any posts I could make as not being up to par.
Hnnnng
Elothis
Profile Joined March 2011
111 Posts
April 07 2011 15:30 GMT
#378
hm, i read and use tl for many months, but it really sucks that i can only apply for my stream after being registered for 3 months -_-
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 21:21:52
April 07 2011 15:44 GMT
#379
If we apply for a stream, and then get a name change later (since I have a bit before I reach the name change post restriction), would I be able to edit the name of my stream to reflect that change?

Don't mind my current handle but I'm debating on changing it, and if so wouldn't want the stream I haven't applied for yet to get stuck with the old handle

Chill Edit: We don't allow custom stream names. Your stream will always follow your user ID. If you edit your username, you stream name will automatically change as well.

Edit: Saw the edit Thanks for the clarification!
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 21:18:18
April 07 2011 21:17 GMT
#380
On April 08 2011 00:30 Elothis wrote:
hm, i read and use tl for many months, but it really sucks that i can only apply for my stream after being registered for 3 months -_-


Why wouldn't you have applied before?

On April 08 2011 00:44 Battleaxe wrote:
If we apply for a stream, and then get a name change later (since I have a bit before I reach the name change post restriction), would I be able to edit the name of my stream to reflect that change?

Don't mind my current handle but I'm debating on changing it, and if so wouldn't want the stream I haven't applied for yet to get stuck with the old handle

Chill Edit: We don't allow custom stream names. Your stream will always follow your user ID. If you edit your username, you stream name will automatically change as well.


Just so the guy sees the edit in case he didn't (and was waiting for a reply).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 55m
INu's Battles
13h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.