• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12898 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 63

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 164 Next
mothergoose729
Profile Joined December 2010
United States666 Posts
June 13 2011 08:34 GMT
#1241
Congrats on making GM. Totally deserve it. Keep it up D, lets see you take home a tourny.
Fujin
Profile Joined January 2011
Lithuania3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 23:04:34
June 13 2011 23:04 GMT
#1242
so many people watching this retarted guys stream :SSS
GummyZerg
Profile Joined November 2010
United States277 Posts
June 13 2011 23:07 GMT
#1243
On June 14 2011 08:04 Fujin wrote:
so many people watching this retarted guys stream :SSS

I can relate to his "retarded" stream. I find Steven hilarious.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
June 13 2011 23:11 GMT
#1244
How many people watch retarted guy's streams? Retarts don't exist, so the answer is 0.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 14 2011 20:02 GMT
#1245
Wow, it was weird that he changed his name so that the stream is now called Destiny. I am not used to that at all.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
IBeta
Profile Joined July 2007
United States77 Posts
June 15 2011 04:26 GMT
#1246
For real man, you're a hella good player htese days. Bring home the gold one of these days! Next MLG, lets see you win that shittt!!
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 18:57:27
June 15 2011 18:57 GMT
#1247
Ah it's listed as Destiny now, that's going to confused the hell out of me. Why the forum name change?
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
June 15 2011 19:17 GMT
#1248
Has anyone else read his last name as Bonnellii? It took me so long to figure out that he was the 'second' haha.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
B34ST
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom150 Posts
June 16 2011 00:05 GMT
#1249
His stream won't work for me any more makes me sad
hiyo_bye
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States737 Posts
June 16 2011 03:43 GMT
#1250
Alright, listening to Steve talk for like an hour about his using words like the n-word or the slur for gay people, I was curious about what everyone else thought, so:

Poll: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

No; and I watch his stream (146)
 
69%

Yes; and I watch his stream (24)
 
11%

I really don't care either way (21)
 
10%

No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (18)
 
8%

Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (3)
 
1%

212 total votes

Your vote: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

(Vote): Yes; and I watch his stream
(Vote): No; and I watch his stream
(Vote): Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): I really don't care either way


Random
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
June 16 2011 03:49 GMT
#1251
destiny is the bomb, and w/e he does is working since he always has the most popular stream

live with it, i remember that theres a warning for mature audiences only.
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
June 16 2011 03:53 GMT
#1252
I love when he gets into these debates
so entertaining
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 16 2011 04:14 GMT
#1253
On June 16 2011 12:43 hiyo_bye wrote:
Alright, listening to Steve talk for like an hour about his using words like the n-word or the slur for gay people, I was curious about what everyone else thought, so:

Poll: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

No; and I watch his stream (146)
 
69%

Yes; and I watch his stream (24)
 
11%

I really don't care either way (21)
 
10%

No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (18)
 
8%

Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (3)
 
1%

212 total votes

Your vote: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

(Vote): Yes; and I watch his stream
(Vote): No; and I watch his stream
(Vote): Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): I really don't care either way




He's not going to stop using them because of a poll or people don't like it.
Mute him if you want.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
hiyo_bye
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 04:19:07
June 16 2011 04:15 GMT
#1254
On June 16 2011 13:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:43 hiyo_bye wrote:
Alright, listening to Steve talk for like an hour about his using words like the n-word or the slur for gay people, I was curious about what everyone else thought, so:

Poll: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

No; and I watch his stream (146)
 
69%

Yes; and I watch his stream (24)
 
11%

I really don't care either way (21)
 
10%

No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (18)
 
8%

Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (3)
 
1%

212 total votes

Your vote: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

(Vote): Yes; and I watch his stream
(Vote): No; and I watch his stream
(Vote): Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): I really don't care either way




He's not going to stop using them because of a poll or people don't like it.
Mute him if you want.

I personally don't care, I was just curious.
Random
clownzim
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 05:07:27
June 16 2011 05:06 GMT
#1255
steven THANK YOU for the most awesome "speech" ever!!!!!! just dropping by to say that was just awesome
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
June 16 2011 05:13 GMT
#1256
On June 16 2011 13:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:43 hiyo_bye wrote:
Alright, listening to Steve talk for like an hour about his using words like the n-word or the slur for gay people, I was curious about what everyone else thought, so:

Poll: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

No; and I watch his stream (146)
 
69%

Yes; and I watch his stream (24)
 
11%

I really don't care either way (21)
 
10%

No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (18)
 
8%

Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (3)
 
1%

212 total votes

Your vote: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

(Vote): Yes; and I watch his stream
(Vote): No; and I watch his stream
(Vote): Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): I really don't care either way




He's not going to stop using them because of a poll or people don't like it.
Mute him if you want.

you know right now its overwhelmingly in the negative right?
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 16 2011 05:18 GMT
#1257
On June 16 2011 14:13 Soulish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 13:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 16 2011 12:43 hiyo_bye wrote:
Alright, listening to Steve talk for like an hour about his using words like the n-word or the slur for gay people, I was curious about what everyone else thought, so:

Poll: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

No; and I watch his stream (146)
 
69%

Yes; and I watch his stream (24)
 
11%

I really don't care either way (21)
 
10%

No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (18)
 
8%

Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all (3)
 
1%

212 total votes

Your vote: Should Destiny Stop using these "offensive" words?

(Vote): Yes; and I watch his stream
(Vote): No; and I watch his stream
(Vote): Yes; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): No; and I don't watch his stream much/at all
(Vote): I really don't care either way




He's not going to stop using them because of a poll or people don't like it.
Mute him if you want.

you know right now its overwhelmingly in the negative right?


Consider when you saw the poll and when I saw the poll.
Also consider that my statement stands regardless?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GimbleB
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Scotland178 Posts
June 16 2011 05:23 GMT
#1258
Just want to say that I loved tonight's debate and thought the discussion achieved quite a lot of understanding for the people involved. I tried calling in early but my original Skype message was one of the "want to talk to you about language" and fair enough for skipping over.

Anyway, one the points I wanted to make was that some of the mentioned words originally had non-offensive meanings, such as faggot.

Also one of the meanings of rape (and I quote from my 1989 Collins Dictionary) is "2. the act of despoiling a country in warfare". So saying something such as "his marauders are raping my base" is a completely valid academic way of using the word.

Would love to talk more on the subject and about related subjects such as the evolution of language over time (which you covered at one point). Good job with tonight's stream and I hope people can look back at it as an example of good discussion on the subject while learning to appreciate the points of view put across.
"What's the point of it all, when you're building a wall and in front of your eyes it disappears." -pigwiththefaceofaboy
Powda
Profile Joined February 2010
United States116 Posts
June 16 2011 15:04 GMT
#1259
As a father, I am unable to watch Destiny's stream anymore due to his uncontrollable and explicit language problem. I am not condoning the use of profanity, just offended by the lack of common respect for a public stream from this man.

In an hour long special put on by Steven himself, he explains why he believes rhetoric should not define how a person feels or reacts. Although quite convincing at times, Steven was recorded during this special saying, "I would not repeat the word rape in a police station" since he might offend someone who experienced such an act....Yet defining all logic, of which Steven is blessed with reservoirs of (sarcasm alert!), he will spout out cascades of racial, religious and denuded profanity on the fly, to a stream of thousands, with no regrets. This mindless prattle has offended so many of his viewers that forums, videos and even rumored DDoS attacks have occurred in response to this rhetoric and complete lack of heed to his viewers. Although I do not justify such responses from his viewers, I am in amazement to how confused and almost ignorant Steven reacts to all of it.

Let us know when you change your mind Steven, we'll be in the Idra stream where even the rage master himself recognizes the connection between his viewers and his success.




1a2a3a4a
MiningSchuhu
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany53 Posts
June 16 2011 15:09 GMT
#1260
On June 17 2011 00:04 Powda wrote:
As a father, I am unable to watch Destiny's stream anymore due to his uncontrollable and explicit language problem. I am not condoning the use of profanity, just offended by the lack of common respect for a public stream from this man.

In an hour long special put on by Steven himself, he explains why he believes rhetoric should not define how a person feels or reacts. Although quite convincing at times, Steven was recorded during this special saying, "I would not repeat the word rape in a police station" since he might offend someone who experienced such an act....Yet defining all logic, of which Steven is blessed with reservoirs of (sarcasm alert!), he will spout out cascades of racial, religious and denuded profanity on the fly, to a stream of thousands, with no regrets. This mindless prattle has offended so many of his viewers that forums, videos and even rumored DDoS attacks have occurred in response to this rhetoric and complete lack of heed to his viewers. Although I do not justify such responses from his viewers, I am in amazement to how confused and almost ignorant Steven reacts to all of it.

Let us know when you change your mind Steven, we'll be in the Idra stream where even the rage master himself recognizes the connection between his viewers and his success.






I was looking for the spoiler containing "trololololol" at the blank space at the end, sadly you forgot it. So here it comes
+ Show Spoiler +
trololololol
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM809
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 809
ByuN 321
TKL 318
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 75
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord467
olofmeister424
KnowMe333
crisheroes171
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 16
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 38m
OSC
6h 38m
Replay Cast
6h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.