Thats just like how steven rolls.
---
If you are a true follower of the bronnellhood and want to help steven send me a pm (including what skills you have (photoshop/videoediting etc.))!
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
Rflcrx
503 Posts
Thats just like how steven rolls. --- If you are a true follower of the bronnellhood and want to help steven send me a pm (including what skills you have (photoshop/videoediting etc.))! | ||
|
Xax
475 Posts
| ||
|
aquanda
United States477 Posts
Why isn't he featured yet? Not that I care because he's the only stream that I've bothered following, but when I go to other featured streams they often times don't hold a candle to Steven. | ||
|
!LL
Austria256 Posts
| ||
|
Knofle
Norway33 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
jeremy_beast
United States11 Posts
| ||
|
BG1
Canada1550 Posts
On January 19 2011 14:29 aquanda wrote: I've been watching this guy for a few months now. He consistently has 500+ viewers, always entertaining, in top 200, and streams every second he's playing SC2. Why isn't he featured yet? Not that I care because he's the only stream that I've bothered following, but when I go to other featured streams they often times don't hold a candle to Steven.Probably because his stream is pretty R rated. | ||
|
Felby
Norway81 Posts
laughed for 1 hour 10/10 for entertainment sir, the 2v2 with bluetea was pretty much hilarous | ||
|
SlaverR
Germany87 Posts
| ||
|
zaii
Guam2611 Posts
| ||
|
Regstata
United States207 Posts
| ||
|
LenfaL
5 Posts
| ||
|
WLV
Canada76 Posts
| ||
|
GumiBearz
5 Posts
User was banned for this post. | ||
|
OMGLoki
14 Posts
| ||
|
Waphlez
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
ckw
United States1018 Posts
| ||
|
Stormraught
Canada29 Posts
| ||
|
Sureshot
United States28 Posts
Was funny as fuck! Thanks for the laughs! Best streamer on b.net. | ||
|
Semirhage
44 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|