• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 112

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 164 Next
Flipside
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 15 2011 00:22 GMT
#2221
Hurry and go to Korea I'm getting anxious :D!
Roscoe.964
Profile Joined March 2011
United States22 Posts
December 15 2011 01:06 GMT
#2222
On November 03 2011 06:41 CraftCheeze wrote:
ZvZ is a lot like soccer.


Tell me more......
I fix computers
Dyami
Profile Joined May 2010
United States109 Posts
December 16 2011 20:37 GMT
#2223
Bump for an interesting, intelligent person doing what he likes to do and entertaining people along the way... gogo Destiny!!

GL in Korea! Are you gonna be doing any more SOTGs' from there? Really enjoyed you on those
= Be Strong, Be Wrong =
SnowfaLL
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada730 Posts
December 19 2011 09:19 GMT
#2224
I've never been a huge Destiny fan, but his stream has undeniably the best music on any stream.. Very nice, sophisticated soothing music.

I'll watch more often just because of that (being a musician in my real life) - +1 to Destiny.
Favorites: Moon, Grubby, Naniwa, TAiLS, viOLeT, DongRaeGu
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
December 19 2011 11:05 GMT
#2225
Did anyone else notice that he missed maybe 1 inject that whole last game vs the protoss?
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
December 19 2011 12:04 GMT
#2226
destiny looks like hes getting better already. wow.
ok
Kireak
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden358 Posts
December 19 2011 12:20 GMT
#2227
hope he can get some motivation from this trip!

I love the periods where he is activly thinking up new strategies with Sheth, catz or just thinking out loud himself. Like the infestor bust strategie.

Its so interesting to see a player develop.
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
December 19 2011 12:27 GMT
#2228
What is up Destiny, you play like you're on fire. keep going!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
December 19 2011 12:57 GMT
#2229
I assume he's doing ok in Korea? I hope his training with with the best of the best can actually push him over the hump. I would love to see him consistently place well in tournaments.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
December 19 2011 14:10 GMT
#2230
why he has only ~1.5k viewers?
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
December 19 2011 14:15 GMT
#2231
On December 19 2011 23:10 Garnet wrote:
why he has only ~1.5k viewers?

Early morning in America, early afternoon in Europe might explain it, no?
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
December 19 2011 14:26 GMT
#2232
He didn't get to bring his Pimp chair!
LDub
Profile Joined March 2011
25 Posts
December 19 2011 14:40 GMT
#2233
destiny is such a joke now.

User was warned for this post
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
December 20 2011 02:31 GMT
#2234
Wow......looking strong so far in Korea. Only rank ~40 masters level, but he's destroying people so easily sometimes. Excellent multi-tasking and injecting so far.
Mickey
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2606 Posts
December 20 2011 04:39 GMT
#2235
On December 15 2011 08:58 TehRealSulfur wrote:
What dpurple said, wtf is up w/ mods these days. We're gamers, not politicians. It seems like if u say anything with any negative conotation you're fucked. If you say something smartass that could be funny in context and looks like a butthole statement by itself you're fucked. If you make one little slip up you're fucked. Your mods are fucked!

Sorry, been watching trailer park boys too much. But if I can't swear and smoke I'm fucked. I don't have any book learning past grade 9, but I'm smart enough to know that if you fuck your crowd, you don't get to sell all your weed and u get ray-cons and ravens and mold and shit in your weed and it doesn't sell for 12 bucks a gram. Then you're fucked. I want to buy your weed for 12 bucks a gram! =D

I asked whether or not Destiny has been gg'ing after each loss and I got banned from IRC chat.
Xolo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada107 Posts
December 20 2011 11:12 GMT
#2236
On December 20 2011 13:39 Mickey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 08:58 TehRealSulfur wrote:
What dpurple said, wtf is up w/ mods these days. We're gamers, not politicians. It seems like if u say anything with any negative conotation you're fucked. If you say something smartass that could be funny in context and looks like a butthole statement by itself you're fucked. If you make one little slip up you're fucked. Your mods are fucked!

Sorry, been watching trailer park boys too much. But if I can't swear and smoke I'm fucked. I don't have any book learning past grade 9, but I'm smart enough to know that if you fuck your crowd, you don't get to sell all your weed and u get ray-cons and ravens and mold and shit in your weed and it doesn't sell for 12 bucks a gram. Then you're fucked. I want to buy your weed for 12 bucks a gram! =D

I asked whether or not Destiny has been gg'ing after each loss and I got banned from IRC chat.


It's even more sad because back before Destiny got mega popular, he used to be pretty vocal about keeping his stream unmoderated.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 20 2011 12:25 GMT
#2237
On December 20 2011 20:12 Xolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 13:39 Mickey wrote:
On December 15 2011 08:58 TehRealSulfur wrote:
What dpurple said, wtf is up w/ mods these days. We're gamers, not politicians. It seems like if u say anything with any negative conotation you're fucked. If you say something smartass that could be funny in context and looks like a butthole statement by itself you're fucked. If you make one little slip up you're fucked. Your mods are fucked!

Sorry, been watching trailer park boys too much. But if I can't swear and smoke I'm fucked. I don't have any book learning past grade 9, but I'm smart enough to know that if you fuck your crowd, you don't get to sell all your weed and u get ray-cons and ravens and mold and shit in your weed and it doesn't sell for 12 bucks a gram. Then you're fucked. I want to buy your weed for 12 bucks a gram! =D

I asked whether or not Destiny has been gg'ing after each loss and I got banned from IRC chat.


It's even more sad because back before Destiny got mega popular, he used to be pretty vocal about keeping his stream unmoderated.

There's a difference between letting all 20 people in your chat say whatever they want and letting 20 douchebags in your chat ruin it for the other 5000 people.
The frumious Bandersnatch
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
December 20 2011 13:12 GMT
#2238
I literally typed "I think that was a dumb attack," and got permabanned by a mod, and Destiny lost because of the attack... I don't know whats happening with the moderation...
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
December 20 2011 14:31 GMT
#2239
I dont know but arent usually mods people who really really like the player they are mods for? And so they get all bananas when they get mod powers to the chat and so any post that in any way is negative towards the streamer gets banned.

I personally dont understand why anyone would even want to open the chat. The general IQ in there are lower then the apm of a avarage bronze player. you are better of just enjoying the stream.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
December 20 2011 16:18 GMT
#2240
On December 20 2011 22:12 hysterial wrote:
I literally typed "I think that was a dumb attack," and got permabanned by a mod, and Destiny lost because of the attack... I don't know whats happening with the moderation...


Absolute imaginary power imaginarily corrupts, absolutely.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g8181
ceh9448
olofmeister335
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast37
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2240
League of Legends
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur449
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 41m
Patches Events
8h 41m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.