• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10652 users

[Stream] RyanRushia

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 18:45:43
May 04 2010 14:06 GMT
#1
Hey everybody, my name/battlenetID is RyanNOVA and I am a Protoss player on the North America server. I am a member of compLexity gaming.sc2 and are currently sitting around rank 1 in Masters Division... and I love to stream. I stream/cast for iccuptv as well as my own personal stream... which is primarily for entertainment. I focus on laddering while talking/conversing with viewers, and have been known to have a viewer-KOTH vs me or different challenges given to me by the viewers (such as mothership rushing a 6pooling zerg, and so on)

Hit me up anytime at coLRyan . 692 @ bnet and we can play!

Anyway onto the important part of this thread, I recently created a UStream account and will be constantly streaming my games/practices as well as I hope to start casting and commentating other games as well. The link for my stream is

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ryan-rushia-s-sc2-stream

Head over to www.complexitygaming.com for me and my teammates replays/replay packs

I hope people begin to tune in and enjoy my stream!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Deleted User 31060
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
3788 Posts
May 04 2010 14:35 GMT
#2
didn't fontong and I unleash some ownage on you last night?

something like a 2v2 dual proxy reaper rush
Peaked at C- on ICCUP and proud of it! @Sunyveil
Makica
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada180 Posts
May 04 2010 14:37 GMT
#3
Ryan's a good player and has always brought skill and manner wherever he's gone. Nice to see you with a stream as well ^^
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
May 04 2010 14:38 GMT
#4
GL man.

-eeK
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
May 04 2010 15:27 GMT
#5
Saw him play eeK yesterday on his live stream. Seemed like a solid player.
Wat
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 04 2010 15:29 GMT
#6
thanks everyone
sunyveil i never play 2v2 so must be another Ryan
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
JTPROG
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States254 Posts
May 04 2010 15:38 GMT
#7
I didn't really know void rays were so strong at rushing this patch until that game, thanks =P
inflowgaming.net
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 04 2010 16:03 GMT
#8
haha eya i did it to another terran after you... its ridicuous how strong they are!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
May 04 2010 16:12 GMT
#9
he is a good player
i dunno lol
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 04 2010 16:19 GMT
#10
first little stream completed, thanksto everyone who helped me get the audio/video working the best it could, had good comments from the viewers and cant wait to start it up again!

please leave advice on how to make my casting/streaming better as well as actual game advice... im always looking to learn!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Deleted User 31060
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
3788 Posts
May 04 2010 16:33 GMT
#11
On May 05 2010 00:29 ownageskynet wrote:
thanks everyone
sunyveil i never play 2v2 so must be another Ryan

ah I see

well the guy was awful, I'd highly doubt that he'd go 35-12 in plat

and by "awful" I mean we beat him with dual proxy reapers lol
Peaked at C- on ICCUP and proud of it! @Sunyveil
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 04 2010 19:59 GMT
#12
stream live
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
bontez
Profile Joined March 2010
United States165 Posts
May 04 2010 20:41 GMT
#13
lol your game with eek was awesome. i was watching both streams at the same time. It was so funny hearing you both analyze what the other was doing cause you were both spot on.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 04 2010 21:48 GMT
#14
just had alot of fun doing this, heading out for now, also if anyone wants me to analyze replays for them over livestream i'm definitly willing to do that too, instead of me just playing games over and over!

let me know what you guys think so far please!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 05 2010 02:00 GMT
#15
stream up!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 05 2010 17:21 GMT
#16
streaming 2v2 with friend! come check us out i guarantee fun games

also will be taking strategy/game requests from viewers as usual!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
ezk
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada239 Posts
May 05 2010 18:19 GMT
#17
goood stream!!
very consistant (when he dosent try viewers requests) player and well mannered!
check it out
bontez
Profile Joined March 2010
United States165 Posts
May 05 2010 19:47 GMT
#18
stream is live right now. check it out guys. He's a good player that is able to commentate on his games while playing so it's very informative. And he'll answer any questions you have in the stream.
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
May 05 2010 19:48 GMT
#19
Very nice stream. He is have good knowledge of game, talk about the game in real time to explain and well mannered.
I Can Fly...
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 05 2010 20:50 GMT
#20
3.5 hour stream and casting finished... all my VODs are still on my livestream site so check em out, and post back here if you wouldnt mind! helps out alot for me hope I become one of the streamers in the official TL list soon!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1321
actioN 451
BeSt 210
Light 192
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 170
firebathero 88
Snow 82
Barracks 63
Zeus 58
[ Show more ]
sorry 43
soO 30
Trap 29
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Sexy 22
Bale 22
JYJ 21
zelot 21
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7381
qojqva2151
Dendi848
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps982
Fnx 783
x6flipin416
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5549
crisheroes5315
Liquid`Hasu614
Other Games
Beastyqt718
B2W.Neo547
ceh9475
byalli379
ArmadaUGS165
Khaldor157
KnowMe144
C9.Mang0139
TKL 99
BRAT_OK 72
Trikslyr56
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• StrangeGG 59
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 49
• blackmanpl 23
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade820
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.