• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9522 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 978

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 26 2012 21:52 GMT
#19541
On April 27 2012 06:22 ZeromuS wrote:
Time to get on topic

Show nested quote +
Blasterion was just temp banned for 30 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-10-22 10:35:34 and had 9737 posts.

Reason: Ok.

At this point you have two pages worth of mod notes. You were just warned earlier about the image macros and proceeded to post a few more AFTER being warned. Nearly all of your warnings/bans have been for image macros/low content posting. You have almost 10k posts, and have only been here about a year and a half.

Your posts are largely filler. That needs to stop. You wont get many more warnings.


ETT putting another notch in the belt, in 30 days or so we may just see a perm.

Here's one of the posts that got him a warning recently:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332295&currentpage=50#983


Man, I know that guy IRL. We have a meal sometimes.

Also plays Mahjong.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
April 26 2012 21:54 GMT
#19542
What were the image's Blasty got temped for, I can't see them? It's strange, I swear I've never see him post image macros, I just associate him with fanfics, and generally being a good poster.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
April 26 2012 22:11 GMT
#19543
On April 27 2012 06:54 MCDayC wrote:
What were the image's Blasty got temped for, I can't see them? It's strange, I swear I've never see him post image macros, I just associate him with fanfics, and generally being a good poster.


Same, but there are some ninja mods out there who know more than we do :O

I just hope he can stop the images which is what he is apparently in trouble for so we can keep reading his text posts.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
April 26 2012 22:15 GMT
#19544
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 26 2012 22:22 GMT
#19545
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.
moo...for DRG
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
April 26 2012 22:23 GMT
#19546
On April 27 2012 07:22 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.


I know, I enjoy the odd macro from time to time but they need to be measured in their use. Very measured. I don't think I've made an image only or primary post ever outside of the funny picture thread :O
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
April 26 2012 22:34 GMT
#19547
crumbs, this thread updates fast!

i just read 3 pages of questiontime with ETT, LOTR trivia and forum etiquette, lightly sprinkled with bans!

love this thread.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 26 2012 22:35 GMT
#19548
On April 27 2012 07:34 kerpal wrote:
crumbs, this thread updates fast!

i just read 3 pages of questiontime with ETT, LOTR trivia and forum etiquette, lightly sprinkled with bans!

love this thread.


If I had to pick one thread that represents teamliquid.net as a whole, it would be this one.
<3
moo...for DRG
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
April 26 2012 22:55 GMT
#19549
This thread veers off-topic so easily now >_>
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 26 2012 23:04 GMT
#19550
Was really quite proud of my ban for cool story broing pokebunny.

a tragic tale of justice it was called.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 26 2012 23:25 GMT
#19551
On April 27 2012 07:23 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:22 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.


I know, I enjoy the odd macro from time to time but they need to be measured in their use. Very measured. I don't think I've made an image only or primary post ever outside of the funny picture thread :O


I can't go to any other board because of this.
That kind of stuff annoys me to no end. It's okay if it's an occasional, clever one, but not like that thread...
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
April 26 2012 23:50 GMT
#19552
On April 27 2012 07:23 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:22 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.


I know, I enjoy the odd macro from time to time but they need to be measured in their use. Very measured. I don't think I've made an image only or primary post ever outside of the funny picture thread :O


I make my own macros from scratch. I make some REALLY shitty MS paint drawings and try to pass them off as art, often by including a convoluted description that sounds so insane you laugh before you question my mental stability.

This post was too revealing, shit - abort!
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 26 2012 23:52 GMT
#19553
On April 27 2012 08:50 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:23 ZeromuS wrote:
On April 27 2012 07:22 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.


I know, I enjoy the odd macro from time to time but they need to be measured in their use. Very measured. I don't think I've made an image only or primary post ever outside of the funny picture thread :O


I make my own macros from scratch. I make some REALLY shitty MS paint drawings and try to pass them off as art, often by including a convoluted description that sounds so insane you laugh before you question my mental stability.

This post was too revealing, shit - abort!


Believe me, I have no questions about your mental stability.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 00:00:19
April 26 2012 23:59 GMT
#19554
woh, a veteran bites the dust.

Roffles was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Antoine.

That account was created on 2007-04-17 19:50:41 and had 13242 posts.

Reason: Why are you such a bad poster in KMD? It's right there in the rules at the top: "Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level"

and the post

On April 27 2012 06:22 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 06:09 Moonwrath wrote:
On April 27 2012 03:39 Huggerz wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that there are going to be other subunits at all, in the near future at least...

Except SM explicitly said that member lineup can change for the subunit depending on what music and concept they want to go for. I think we could see another subunit next year.

As for the Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, sad lineup, that would be a really powerful dance group and they could go for that style of music rather than a more vocally oriented approach. Sunny can easily carry the vocals, and Sooyoung isn't THAT bad when it comes to singing. Obviously they wouldn't be the vocal powerhouse unit that TTS is.

I hope SM does continue with more subunits while other members are busy with other things. It's really nice to be able to get new music and stuff even when most of the group is busy with acting and whatnot.

Dunno, pretty sure even Sones wouldn't support such a worthless and talentless group consisting of hideously looking trolls.

User was temp banned for this post.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 00:00:18
April 27 2012 00:00 GMT
#19555
On April 27 2012 07:23 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:22 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 07:15 SKC wrote:
Read this thread for a few examples, including the temp banned post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332377


omg, people actually posts like this on other boards?
I feel so sheltered here on teamliquid.
*grabs a blanket.


I know, I enjoy the odd macro from time to time but they need to be measured in their use. Very measured. I don't think I've made an image only or primary post ever outside of the funny picture thread :O


I have, and boes 2 day'ed me for it. I couldn't help it, given the thread I was overcome with rage. I just wished I had spelled it right...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
April 27 2012 00:01 GMT
#19556
On April 27 2012 08:04 arb wrote:
Was really quite proud of my ban for cool story broing pokebunny.

a tragic tale of justice it was called.


Wow. You're in the 2-page realm too.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 00:42:58
April 27 2012 00:13 GMT
#19557
On April 27 2012 08:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
woh, a veteran bites the dust.

Show nested quote +
Roffles was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Antoine.

That account was created on 2007-04-17 19:50:41 and had 13242 posts.

Reason: Why are you such a bad poster in KMD? It's right there in the rules at the top: "Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level"

and the post

Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 06:22 Roffles wrote:
On April 27 2012 06:09 Moonwrath wrote:
On April 27 2012 03:39 Huggerz wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that there are going to be other subunits at all, in the near future at least...

Except SM explicitly said that member lineup can change for the subunit depending on what music and concept they want to go for. I think we could see another subunit next year.

As for the Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, sad lineup, that would be a really powerful dance group and they could go for that style of music rather than a more vocally oriented approach. Sunny can easily carry the vocals, and Sooyoung isn't THAT bad when it comes to singing. Obviously they wouldn't be the vocal powerhouse unit that TTS is.

I hope SM does continue with more subunits while other members are busy with other things. It's really nice to be able to get new music and stuff even when most of the group is busy with acting and whatnot.

Dunno, pretty sure even Sones wouldn't support such a worthless and talentless group consisting of hideously looking trolls.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol, did you see what I linked to earlier today? Seriously, take a at the spoiler in the post I linked, and take a look at the third stanza:

On April 26 2012 23:37 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 23:32 kerpal wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:30 TheToast wrote:
This should answer all your questions: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1050#20995

That is so very, very cool.


That actually led me back to something I'd completely forgotten about, check the spoiler on this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=706#14114


Weird coincidence no?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 00:23:01
April 27 2012 00:16 GMT
#19558
On April 27 2012 09:13 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 08:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
woh, a veteran bites the dust.

Roffles was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Antoine.

That account was created on 2007-04-17 19:50:41 and had 13242 posts.

Reason: Why are you such a bad poster in KMD? It's right there in the rules at the top: "Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level"

and the post

On April 27 2012 06:22 Roffles wrote:
On April 27 2012 06:09 Moonwrath wrote:
On April 27 2012 03:39 Huggerz wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that there are going to be other subunits at all, in the near future at least...

Except SM explicitly said that member lineup can change for the subunit depending on what music and concept they want to go for. I think we could see another subunit next year.

As for the Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, sad lineup, that would be a really powerful dance group and they could go for that style of music rather than a more vocally oriented approach. Sunny can easily carry the vocals, and Sooyoung isn't THAT bad when it comes to singing. Obviously they wouldn't be the vocal powerhouse unit that TTS is.

I hope SM does continue with more subunits while other members are busy with other things. It's really nice to be able to get new music and stuff even when most of the group is busy with acting and whatnot.

Dunno, pretty sure even Sones wouldn't support such a worthless and talentless group consisting of hideously looking trolls.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol, did you see what I linked to earlier today? Seriously, take a at the spoiler in the post I linked, and take a look at the second stanza:

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 23:37 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:32 kerpal wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:30 TheToast wrote:
This should answer all your questions: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1050#20995

That is so very, very cool.


That actually led me back to something I'd completely forgotten about, check the spoiler on this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=706#14114


Weird coincidence no?

that took way too long to figure out. =P

O ode to thee Automated Ban List!
You tell us about the terrible posters in our midst,
So we can laugh at their transgress,
And wonder at their brainlessness
While many of them will return
There some who will never learn

this is the Automated Ban List in a letter:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 27 2012 00:31 GMT
#19559
On April 27 2012 09:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 09:13 TheToast wrote:
On April 27 2012 08:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
woh, a veteran bites the dust.

Roffles was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Antoine.

That account was created on 2007-04-17 19:50:41 and had 13242 posts.

Reason: Why are you such a bad poster in KMD? It's right there in the rules at the top: "Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level"

and the post

On April 27 2012 06:22 Roffles wrote:
On April 27 2012 06:09 Moonwrath wrote:
On April 27 2012 03:39 Huggerz wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that there are going to be other subunits at all, in the near future at least...

Except SM explicitly said that member lineup can change for the subunit depending on what music and concept they want to go for. I think we could see another subunit next year.

As for the Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, sad lineup, that would be a really powerful dance group and they could go for that style of music rather than a more vocally oriented approach. Sunny can easily carry the vocals, and Sooyoung isn't THAT bad when it comes to singing. Obviously they wouldn't be the vocal powerhouse unit that TTS is.

I hope SM does continue with more subunits while other members are busy with other things. It's really nice to be able to get new music and stuff even when most of the group is busy with acting and whatnot.

Dunno, pretty sure even Sones wouldn't support such a worthless and talentless group consisting of hideously looking trolls.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol, did you see what I linked to earlier today? Seriously, take a at the spoiler in the post I linked, and take a look at the second stanza:

On April 26 2012 23:37 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:32 kerpal wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:30 TheToast wrote:
This should answer all your questions: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1050#20995

That is so very, very cool.


That actually led me back to something I'd completely forgotten about, check the spoiler on this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=706#14114


Weird coincidence no?

that took way too long to figure out. =P

Show nested quote +
O ode to thee Automated Ban List!
You tell us about the terrible posters in our midst,
So we can laugh at their transgress,
And wonder at their brainlessness
While many of them will return
There some who will never learn

this is the Automated Ban List in a letter:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What? No I meant the second stanza of the poem:

You are there for me on the coldest of days,
To make me laugh through the lonely haze.
But more than that you have much to teach
About which rules even roffles cannot breach
And which members of this community are gone
To never return for another eon.


I wrote that right after he got temped in the KMD the last time lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 27 2012 00:33 GMT
#19560
On April 27 2012 09:31 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 09:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 27 2012 09:13 TheToast wrote:
On April 27 2012 08:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
woh, a veteran bites the dust.

Roffles was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Antoine.

That account was created on 2007-04-17 19:50:41 and had 13242 posts.

Reason: Why are you such a bad poster in KMD? It's right there in the rules at the top: "Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level"

and the post

On April 27 2012 06:22 Roffles wrote:
On April 27 2012 06:09 Moonwrath wrote:
On April 27 2012 03:39 Huggerz wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that there are going to be other subunits at all, in the near future at least...

Except SM explicitly said that member lineup can change for the subunit depending on what music and concept they want to go for. I think we could see another subunit next year.

As for the Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, sad lineup, that would be a really powerful dance group and they could go for that style of music rather than a more vocally oriented approach. Sunny can easily carry the vocals, and Sooyoung isn't THAT bad when it comes to singing. Obviously they wouldn't be the vocal powerhouse unit that TTS is.

I hope SM does continue with more subunits while other members are busy with other things. It's really nice to be able to get new music and stuff even when most of the group is busy with acting and whatnot.

Dunno, pretty sure even Sones wouldn't support such a worthless and talentless group consisting of hideously looking trolls.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol, did you see what I linked to earlier today? Seriously, take a at the spoiler in the post I linked, and take a look at the second stanza:

On April 26 2012 23:37 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:32 kerpal wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:30 TheToast wrote:
This should answer all your questions: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1050#20995

That is so very, very cool.


That actually led me back to something I'd completely forgotten about, check the spoiler on this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875&currentpage=706#14114


Weird coincidence no?

that took way too long to figure out. =P

O ode to thee Automated Ban List!
You tell us about the terrible posters in our midst,
So we can laugh at their transgress,
And wonder at their brainlessness
While many of them will return
There some who will never learn

this is the Automated Ban List in a letter:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What? No I meant the second stanza of the poem:

Show nested quote +
You are there for me on the coldest of days,
To make me laugh through the lonely haze.
But more than that you have much to teach
About which rules even roffles cannot breach
And which members of this community are gone
To never return for another eon.


I wrote that right after he got temped in the KMD the last time lol.

that makes more sense. excuse my poetic ignorance, but isnt that the third stanza?
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 128
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 492
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm39
League of Legends
Doublelift1568
Super Smash Bros
PPMD59
Other Games
summit1g9451
Grubby2863
shahzam621
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft215
Maynarde78
Liquid`Ken14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 41
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21510
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
14m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.