• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 775

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 773 774 775 776 777 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 17 2012 20:39 GMT
#15481
On January 18 2012 05:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.


I want a grudge match vs the Gom stats guy

ONLY ONE CAN SURVIVE

What's your problem with the GOM stats guy? I love all that insight into people's insane Bo3s winrates after winning the first game .
The frumious Bandersnatch
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 17 2012 20:43 GMT
#15482
On January 18 2012 05:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.


I want a grudge match vs the Gom stats guy

ONLY ONE CAN SURVIVE

You have to throw the first game in order to prove him wrong :D
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 17 2012 20:44 GMT
#15483
On January 18 2012 05:25 rUiNati0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.

I would definitely watch those. I remember one grudge match I saw casted by Wolf I think of a guy who got into an argument with 2 classmates over whether team games were the best form of practice lol. It was hilarious.


Up-and-coming casters are you listening? Good way to make yourself stand out IMO. Offer to cast any and all grudge matches between TL members. That would be so entertaining.

On January 18 2012 05:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.


I want a grudge match vs the Gom stats guy

ONLY ONE CAN SURVIVE


Lol, just start calling out random people for grudge matches. NASL camera guy LET'S FUCKING GO!

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 17 2012 21:01 GMT
#15484
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.
ModeratorGodfather
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 21:47:53
January 17 2012 21:47 GMT
#15485
In other news, we are I believe twelve bans from ban page 1111. Who will be vying for the honor of being ban 1 on page 1111?
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 17 2012 21:52 GMT
#15486
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.

has anyone been banned for a post in this thread? curious.
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
January 17 2012 21:55 GMT
#15487
On January 18 2012 06:52 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.

has anyone been banned for a post in this thread? curious.


Do you mean referring to the last couple of pages or in general? For the last few pages I don't think so, in general definitely there have at least been people who have asked for bans in this thread, I'm not sure but given the length I'd imagine people have also been banned here for just posting badly.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 17 2012 22:24 GMT
#15488
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.

Yes, noble sirs! Let us renounce this silliness and return to the orderly dignity for which the ABL thread is known!
The frumious Bandersnatch
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 17 2012 22:56 GMT
#15489
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
aderum
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden1459 Posts
January 17 2012 23:00 GMT
#15490
On January 18 2012 07:56 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!


If it has to do with WoW its "Soul Stone" if im not entirely off. Something that the warlocks had to make you able to resurrect in the middle of the fight (iirc).
Crazy people dont sit around and wonder if they are insane
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 17 2012 23:02 GMT
#15491
On January 18 2012 06:47 Navillus wrote:
In other news, we are I believe twelve bans from ban page 1111. Who will be vying for the honor of being ban 1 on page 1111?


is that a challenge?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 17 2012 23:18 GMT
#15492
Yes, turdburgler, it is.
I considered it but I don't want a ban D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
January 17 2012 23:42 GMT
#15493
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


And there, I am finally rewarded (mentally, at least) for not participating in that whole "debacle". Thank you, God. Or manifesto. Same thing, really.
memes are a dish best served dank
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 18 2012 02:19 GMT
#15494
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


I guess but to be honest that was totally blown out of proportion, it would be so much better if people didn't take things so seriously.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 18 2012 04:11 GMT
#15495
Hmm Reddit is down in about an hour taking bets on how many new posters/lurkers will we see and how many bans for acting like this is /r starcraft starting at 30 posts and 10 karma.
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
January 18 2012 04:17 GMT
#15496
I'm assuming if a user requests a ban, it doesn't show up in their user ban count, like the one listed a few pages back, correct?
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
January 18 2012 04:24 GMT
#15497
On January 18 2012 07:56 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!


In the dota genre its a phrase used to alert your team that the enemy hero is missing from the lane. In case its not the wow related one :0
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 18 2012 05:09 GMT
#15498
Oh my exam week has claimed its first victim now if I actually needed to study to ace my exams I would but... I DON'T XD have fun people who suck at maths, English and history because I was born reading random crap and if that doesn't help than nothing will!

Hmm just noticed I sound like a bit of a prick here. Nothing's meant by it but I still feel sorry for those of you that have to study.
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
January 18 2012 05:19 GMT
#15499
I've been considering requesting a tempban like Blind-RawR just did, for a similar reason. But for the time being I'd like to think I have some self-control.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 18 2012 05:27 GMT
#15500
On January 18 2012 14:19 McFeser wrote:
I've been considering requesting a tempban like Blind-RawR just did, for a similar reason. But for the time being I'd like to think I have some self-control.

bah self control is a myth, I think Blind actually got banned for the argument he had earlier in the thread XD. And Toast is so right here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=304132&currentpage=2#22 I am dissappoint in you TL.net I want a grudge match bi weekly at the least
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Prev 1 773 774 775 776 777 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
INu's Battles
2h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.