• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 774

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 772 773 774 775 776 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 18:01:30
January 17 2012 17:55 GMT
#15461
So many (new) posters here think a viral video warrants an entire thread... over and over. Oh, and almost all of them don't have a real "discussion" or well-articulated opinion/response to the video, just the dam video itself. What is this, youtube?

I'm going to read up on the commandments again to see if there's a clause specifically against creating new threads with very little to no content, I think I remember it being in there somewhere.

*edit: Oh yes, found it!

+ Show Spoiler [4. THOU SHALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE] +

Contribute to the site. Everyone should pitch in. Some people contribute by being helpful when someone posts a question. Some people contribute by writing interesting posts that stimulate discussion or by uploading relevant and useful facts and information. Some people contribute by posting news from the gaming world. Others contribute by providing resources allowing us all to enjoy this game. Still others contribute by simply making everyone laugh. Contribution can take many forms and there's no single prescribed way to go about it. But, like good micro, we know it when we see it. Many contributors will have stars or special icons by their name. It's not a license to do anything they want, but good contributors will always get favorable treatment.

For you this means, when you create a new thread, make sure to include content worth discussing in it. A link or youtube video is not enough. An opening post should set the tone for discussion by being thoughtful and well constructed. We will not hesitate to close threads that don't have enough OP content.
[TLMS] REBOOT
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
January 17 2012 18:22 GMT
#15462
On January 18 2012 01:18 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:51 turdburgler wrote:
i spam every topic i can and torte is still posting faster than me, i dont understand how to win this game


you don't.

you cannot win, of course the new up and coming spammer is Abort Retry Fail.

Seriously WHAT. THE. FUCK???!!!!!
Any other day I'd take this in jest if not for your personal history of attacks on me, specifically this:

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 22:44 Hyde wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:43 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:42 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:37 KenNage wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:36 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:33 chrisolo wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:32 TheShimmy wrote:
Poll: Would you recommend game 5?

Yes (39)
 
83%

No (4)
 
9%

If you have time? (4)
 
9%

47 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time?



how could anyone vote "No" in this?

That hold was amazing.


On January 04 2012 22:31 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
epic. fail.


this guy?

I didn't. Manners and watch your mouth.


why so agressive? you should be polite oo

It's not aggressive. I'm just reminding him that it's bad manners to accuse someone without proof. It was totally uncalled for and I'm offended, especially that I enjoyed free winning against early adversity in that game!


I put a ?.

so again why so aggressive?

The question mark doesn't change that you singled him out amongst all the other people in this LR thread, that's why he's aggressive


Who do you think you are calling on people like that. You don't even exist in my consciousness at all, yet why single me out everytime, falsely at that. Were you still hurting from that fact that even the Hyde saw through your malice even as you dodge accountability so recklessly? Normally I'd ignore this, except for two facts. 1) This is a sustained attack on my person, a persecution. You did it on that quote. You constantly did it in the live report I made which was roughly 20 minutes before the actual games and obviously it would be messy since it was my first time but I acted on pure instinct in making one out of fear no one would. I even asked Hyde if he has one prepared so I could give way. And now This. 2.) It is blatantly false. I did not join TL to spam. I have special spots that I looks out for, specifically HSC because I love rotterdam and socke! GSL, because it's the fucking GSL, and BW LRs here and there, especially if it features KT, a team that you also cheer for. Base on any agreed-upin definion of spamming, I'd gladly excuse myself. Heck, I go on days without posting, especially if there is no GSL of KT games out there.

I would like to implore a mod to please mediate and interfere with these specific posters attack on my person. Such animosity is not healthy between individuals, even if the interaction occurs only in the internet, and especially that i have DONE nothing towards him or anything at all to deserve his aggression towards me. All I ask is that he be stopped from attacking me, and that he apoligize for his unnecessary and aggressive actions.

i actually agree with Abort Retry Fail in that Blind-Rawr was overly aggressive for no apparent reason. wouldn't go so far as to say that an apology is required but it's still stupid for a shit-poster to call out another shit-poster in a frequently shit-posted thread (LR). the stupidity is amplified by Blind's attempt to victimize himself.

also, sick dodge of grudgematch by Blind.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 17 2012 18:29 GMT
#15463
how is is admitting to being a spammer an act of self victimization.

Also it wasn't an act of agression but rather of poor deducting skill.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
January 17 2012 18:31 GMT
#15464
On January 18 2012 03:22 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 01:18 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 17 2012 23:51 turdburgler wrote:
i spam every topic i can and torte is still posting faster than me, i dont understand how to win this game


you don't.

you cannot win, of course the new up and coming spammer is Abort Retry Fail.

Seriously WHAT. THE. FUCK???!!!!!
Any other day I'd take this in jest if not for your personal history of attacks on me, specifically this:

On January 04 2012 22:44 Hyde wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:43 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:42 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:37 KenNage wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:36 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:33 chrisolo wrote:
On January 04 2012 22:32 TheShimmy wrote:
Poll: Would you recommend game 5?

Yes (39)
 
83%

No (4)
 
9%

If you have time? (4)
 
9%

47 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time?



how could anyone vote "No" in this?

That hold was amazing.


On January 04 2012 22:31 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
epic. fail.


this guy?

I didn't. Manners and watch your mouth.


why so agressive? you should be polite oo

It's not aggressive. I'm just reminding him that it's bad manners to accuse someone without proof. It was totally uncalled for and I'm offended, especially that I enjoyed free winning against early adversity in that game!


I put a ?.

so again why so aggressive?

The question mark doesn't change that you singled him out amongst all the other people in this LR thread, that's why he's aggressive


Who do you think you are calling on people like that. You don't even exist in my consciousness at all, yet why single me out everytime, falsely at that. Were you still hurting from that fact that even the Hyde saw through your malice even as you dodge accountability so recklessly? Normally I'd ignore this, except for two facts. 1) This is a sustained attack on my person, a persecution. You did it on that quote. You constantly did it in the live report I made which was roughly 20 minutes before the actual games and obviously it would be messy since it was my first time but I acted on pure instinct in making one out of fear no one would. I even asked Hyde if he has one prepared so I could give way. And now This. 2.) It is blatantly false. I did not join TL to spam. I have special spots that I looks out for, specifically HSC because I love rotterdam and socke! GSL, because it's the fucking GSL, and BW LRs here and there, especially if it features KT, a team that you also cheer for. Base on any agreed-upin definion of spamming, I'd gladly excuse myself. Heck, I go on days without posting, especially if there is no GSL of KT games out there.

I would like to implore a mod to please mediate and interfere with these specific posters attack on my person. Such animosity is not healthy between individuals, even if the interaction occurs only in the internet, and especially that i have DONE nothing towards him or anything at all to deserve his aggression towards me. All I ask is that he be stopped from attacking me, and that he apoligize for his unnecessary and aggressive actions.

i actually agree with Abort Retry Fail in that Blind-Rawr was overly aggressive for no apparent reason. wouldn't go so far as to say that an apology is required but it's still stupid for a shit-poster to call out another shit-poster in a frequently shit-posted thread (LR). the stupidity is amplified by Blind's attempt to victimize himself.

also, sick dodge of grudgematch by Blind.

I was about to leave the house and get some work done and decided to have one last look. Just posting this before I go:

Let the grudgematch happen. Loser exiles from TL for 90 days! Bo9/Bo17/Bo1million i dont care, but make it no less that Bo9. BW or SC2. Any map used in the proscene. Any race, Race switch after matches allowed. I have only one condition: Once I win 5 (if Bo9) or 9 (of Bo17) or 500,001 (if Bo1million), we play out the rest of the series just to teach the lesson!

Accept? Test your might!!!
BSOD
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 17 2012 18:32 GMT
#15465
Decline.

Don't care.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
January 17 2012 18:35 GMT
#15466
On January 18 2012 03:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Decline.

Don't care.

Quoting for the record.

Going now. And please, get off my back from now on.
BSOD
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 18:45:36
January 17 2012 18:37 GMT
#15467
On January 18 2012 03:35 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 03:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Decline.

Don't care.

Quoting for the record.

Going now. And please, get off my back from now on.


Cool, maybe now we can start fresh again.

Now I join the ranks of Roffles.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 18:54:50
January 17 2012 18:54 GMT
#15468
On January 18 2012 03:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Decline.

Don't care.


All this and we aren't going to get a super epic grudge matchup.

Blind you have dissapointed all of us. Like really, you claim BW doesn't work alright, how about CS? oooo Minecraft spleef grudge match? Come on now! -edit: Ponycraft spleef match?


Also I am now 100% confinced ARF is a PBU.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 17 2012 18:54 GMT
#15469
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 19:03:08
January 17 2012 19:00 GMT
#15470
He blew it way out of proportion.

Now I gotta suffer for diving a grudgematch which was a joke suggestion.

This is worse than the gg.nore debacle.

+ Show Spoiler +
Now this is called text book self victimizing
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 17 2012 19:01 GMT
#15471
My mind is blown by the concept that off-topic discussion in the ABL can cause itself to become on-topic by resulting in moderator action.
The frumious Bandersnatch
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 19:03:03
January 17 2012 19:02 GMT
#15472
On January 18 2012 04:01 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
My mind is blown by the concept that off-topic discussion in the ABL can cause itself to become on-topic by resulting in moderator action.

That's why I love this thread. It's like the only thread where regularly interesting derailing happens.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
January 17 2012 19:06 GMT
#15473
On January 18 2012 04:01 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
My mind is blown by the concept that off-topic discussion in the ABL can cause itself to become on-topic by resulting in moderator action.


This shit is blowing my mind. What if our off-topic discussion about the off-topic discussion in the ABL constitutes bannable off-topicness until the original off-topic people are subject to moderator action-- and then this discussion is retroactively relevant?

What is teamliquid.net's policy on meta ex post facto?
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 17 2012 19:10 GMT
#15474
On January 18 2012 04:00 BLinD-RawR wrote:
He blew it way out of proportion.

Now I gotta suffer for diving a grudgematch which was a joke suggestion.

This is worse than the gg.nore debacle.

+ Show Spoiler +
Now this is called text book self victimizing


SPLEEF SPLEFF SPLEEF SPLEEF SPLEEF!!!

In the absense of a SC grudge match, this is really the next best thing. Come on I'll even make you a sweet world file and put up a server myself!!!

On January 18 2012 04:02 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:01 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
My mind is blown by the concept that off-topic discussion in the ABL can cause itself to become on-topic by resulting in moderator action.

That's why I love this thread. It's like the only thread where regularly interesting derailing happens.


This thread is magical. It's basic really, a thread decidated to observing all of the bad behavior and wacky drama that goes on has turned this into the default nexus of TL.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
January 17 2012 19:26 GMT
#15475
On January 18 2012 02:55 OpticalShot wrote:
So many (new) posters here think a viral video warrants an entire thread... over and over. Oh, and almost all of them don't have a real "discussion" or well-articulated opinion/response to the video, just the dam video itself. What is this, youtube?

I'm going to read up on the commandments again to see if there's a clause specifically against creating new threads with very little to no content, I think I remember it being in there somewhere.

*edit: Oh yes, found it!

+ Show Spoiler [4. THOU SHALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE] +

Contribute to the site. Everyone should pitch in. Some people contribute by being helpful when someone posts a question. Some people contribute by writing interesting posts that stimulate discussion or by uploading relevant and useful facts and information. Some people contribute by posting news from the gaming world. Others contribute by providing resources allowing us all to enjoy this game. Still others contribute by simply making everyone laugh. Contribution can take many forms and there's no single prescribed way to go about it. But, like good micro, we know it when we see it. Many contributors will have stars or special icons by their name. It's not a license to do anything they want, but good contributors will always get favorable treatment.

For you this means, when you create a new thread, make sure to include content worth discussing in it. A link or youtube video is not enough. An opening post should set the tone for discussion by being thoughtful and well constructed. We will not hesitate to close threads that don't have enough OP content.


And so it has been, and so it's written on the doorway to paradise that those who falter and those who fall must pay the price.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 17 2012 19:52 GMT
#15476
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D



"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 17 2012 19:55 GMT
#15477
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 17 2012 20:02 GMT
#15478
Remember Dragon vs Dragon? Man, THAT was a grudgematch.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 17 2012 20:25 GMT
#15479
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.

I would definitely watch those. I remember one grudge match I saw casted by Wolf I think of a guy who got into an argument with 2 classmates over whether team games were the best form of practice lol. It was hilarious.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 17 2012 20:30 GMT
#15480
On January 18 2012 04:55 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 04:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 18 2012 03:54 rUiNati0n wrote:
I don't think we have nearly enough grudge matches on TL


Grudge match between Seeker and Odoakar? :D





YES!


We have so many amature casters/streamers in the community now you would think this would be easier. Should start a dedicated "Grudge Match Thread" for people to call out others lol.


I want a grudge match vs the Gom stats guy

ONLY ONE CAN SURVIVE
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 772 773 774 775 776 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.