• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13651 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 766

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 764 765 766 767 768 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
January 12 2012 02:54 GMT
#15301
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302516

I am so goddamn tired of threads like this. It's the same thing every other week, and it brings out the worst in TL.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 12 2012 03:07 GMT
#15302
On January 12 2012 11:26 Abort Retry Fail wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Hello guys, is this the right forum to bring attention to these sort of things, I'm really deeply troubled by this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302516

On January 12 2012 10:12 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


On January 12 2012 10:31 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
What does me being at home have to do with anything?

1. My dead relatives are worm food right now. They are probably currently rotting. I don't see how rotting is better than being pissed on. I would laugh in someones face if they told me they pissed on my dead relatives body. It's a body. No one is being hurt by that.

2. I don't believe the OP's story. I think he made it up on the spot. But even if it is true, so what? I wasn't there so I can't comment. Probably they were joking.

3. IDK what to tell you. Go join the military.

4. So you think the military isn't about killing?


Unfortunately this is not the right forum. What you should do in these circumstances is send a PM to a moderator explaining what you don't like about a particular post. Include a quote and link to the post in your PM. You can usually find a mod by looking in the Closed Threads section and sending the PM to the last mod who closed a thread.

Hope this helps.

That guy is a douche.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 12 2012 03:31 GMT
#15303
On January 12 2012 11:54 Praetorial wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302516

I am so goddamn tired of threads like this. It's the same thing every other week, and it brings out the worst in TL.


Sort of reminds me of:



You can tell what game I've been playing lately...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 12 2012 04:06 GMT
#15304
On January 12 2012 11:28 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 11:26 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Hello guys, is this the right forum to bring attention to these sort of things, I'm really deeply troubled by this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302516

On January 12 2012 10:12 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


On January 12 2012 10:31 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
What does me being at home have to do with anything?

1. My dead relatives are worm food right now. They are probably currently rotting. I don't see how rotting is better than being pissed on. I would laugh in someones face if they told me they pissed on my dead relatives body. It's a body. No one is being hurt by that.

2. I don't believe the OP's story. I think he made it up on the spot. But even if it is true, so what? I wasn't there so I can't comment. Probably they were joking.

3. IDK what to tell you. Go join the military.

4. So you think the military isn't about killing?

i think he has some issues

I've seen MasterBlasterCaster around a lot on TL. And every time I read one of his posts I'm like...... da fuck? That dude is whack....
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 12 2012 05:40 GMT
#15305
Aaaaand proof mods do in fact read this thread religiously :D thanks ET pulling the hammer out on that guy. oh and the anti-French guy that was an odd post if I do say so myself
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
January 12 2012 05:58 GMT
#15306
On January 12 2012 13:06 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 11:28 arb wrote:
On January 12 2012 11:26 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Hello guys, is this the right forum to bring attention to these sort of things, I'm really deeply troubled by this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302516

On January 12 2012 10:12 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


On January 12 2012 10:31 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
What does me being at home have to do with anything?

1. My dead relatives are worm food right now. They are probably currently rotting. I don't see how rotting is better than being pissed on. I would laugh in someones face if they told me they pissed on my dead relatives body. It's a body. No one is being hurt by that.

2. I don't believe the OP's story. I think he made it up on the spot. But even if it is true, so what? I wasn't there so I can't comment. Probably they were joking.

3. IDK what to tell you. Go join the military.

4. So you think the military isn't about killing?

i think he has some issues

I've seen MasterBlasterCaster around a lot on TL. And every time I read one of his posts I'm like...... da fuck? That dude is whack....


He's most definitely a troll. I ate a ban due to falling into a shitfest with him over something frustrating/stupid, so thereafter I kept an eye on his posting... Almost all of them that I see are subtly intended to get a rise out of people. I highly doubt he actually believes anything he argues about
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
January 12 2012 10:14 GMT
#15307
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
January 12 2012 11:20 GMT
#15308
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


Didn't even know it was possible to be banned when you are a translator
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 11:22:52
January 12 2012 11:20 GMT
#15309
Hypemeup was just temp banned for 2 weeks by ToKoreaWithLove.

That account was created on 2011-02-20 10:32:18 and had 891 posts.

Reason: No player bashing in LR threads. It's not that hard.


Forget the player bashing a sec. You don't mess with Seeker's polls
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 12 2012 11:21 GMT
#15310

Mongolbonjwa was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2012-01-09 16:48:59 and had 31 posts.

Reason: Trampled by an elephant


Ouch , Mod's can't stand his attitude I guess . He kept persisting that he wasn't wrong and team liquipedia source is not the best authority for bonjwa ><.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 11:25:26
January 12 2012 11:22 GMT
#15311
On January 12 2012 20:20 Hassybaby wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hypemeup was just temp banned for 2 weeks by ToKoreaWithLove.

That account was created on 2011-02-20 10:32:18 and had 891 posts.

Reason: No player bashing in LR threads. It's not that hard.


Forget the player bashing a sec. You don't mess with Seeker's polls


no you have every right to,but don't bash a player while you are at it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 12 2012 14:22 GMT
#15312
On January 12 2012 20:21 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +

Mongolbonjwa was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2012-01-09 16:48:59 and had 31 posts.

Reason: Trampled by an elephant


Ouch , Mod's can't stand his attitude I guess . He kept persisting that he wasn't wrong and team liquipedia source is not the best authority for bonjwa ><.


That ban reason made me chuckle, well done Mani
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
January 12 2012 17:44 GMT
#15313
On January 12 2012 20:02 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 19:43 FranzP wrote:
On January 12 2012 19:36 Mongolbonjwa wrote:
How exactly have I been inaccurate?


When you said "bisu is a bonjwa", "jaedong is a bonjwa", and "Unless there is governing body of organization like kespa who rules what bonjwa means", you were innacurate. Bisu is not a bonjwa, jaedong is not a bonjwa, and Kespa doesn't rule what bonjwa means. It doesn't mean good it means damn fucking godly.

Source: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Bonjwa

You are not clever

User was temp banned for this post.


I am quite happy with it :D
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
January 12 2012 21:16 GMT
#15314
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
January 12 2012 21:20 GMT
#15315
On January 11 2012 07:22 TheToast wrote:
Haven't you guys been wondering why everyone has been making all kinds of jokes about headsets getting stolen?


http://techland.time.com/2012/01/11/6-slightly-ridiculous-celebrity-endorsed-headphones-from-ces-2012/

Maybe all the replacement headsets being bought in the SC2 scene has led to celebrities starting to endorse headsets in droves in CES.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 12 2012 21:23 GMT
#15316
On January 13 2012 06:16 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P


im suprised he gets labeled a shitty poster for 1 maybe out of line comment. seems to be a common theme among the ban comments is you see people called harsh names for no real reason. shitty poster, trash, retard, idiot, whatever. when mods are so against ad hominem attacks you would think they wouldnt label people shit so much but oh well
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 12 2012 21:30 GMT
#15317
On January 13 2012 06:23 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 06:16 andrewlt wrote:
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P


im suprised he gets labeled a shitty poster for 1 maybe out of line comment. seems to be a common theme among the ban comments is you see people called harsh names for no real reason. shitty poster, trash, retard, idiot, whatever. when mods are so against ad hominem attacks you would think they wouldnt label people shit so much but oh well


shitty poster is one of the stock ban reasons, I think.

I rarely see mods calling anyone "trash, retard or idiot" unless they really deserve it.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
January 12 2012 21:32 GMT
#15318
On January 13 2012 06:23 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 06:16 andrewlt wrote:
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P


im suprised he gets labeled a shitty poster for 1 maybe out of line comment. seems to be a common theme among the ban comments is you see people called harsh names for no real reason. shitty poster, trash, retard, idiot, whatever. when mods are so against ad hominem attacks you would think they wouldnt label people shit so much but oh well



It's one of the generic reasons for banning like "PBU" and "I have my reasons".
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 21:42:19
January 12 2012 21:33 GMT
#15319
On January 13 2012 06:16 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P


da fuq does that mean.

I love the Bengals. >:|

He lost a bet, vs Kiante, if you must know. Don't you bring the Bengals into this!

also I had no idea ToKoreaWithLove is still around! Sneaking in a few bans here and there, I see. :D
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 12 2012 22:01 GMT
#15320
On January 13 2012 06:33 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 06:16 andrewlt wrote:
On January 12 2012 19:14 SenorChang wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1105#22099

Wax laying down a 1 week ban on Carnivorous Sheep for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302595
Troll slain


I was surprised by that ban as well. I knew he was a contributor of some sort when I saw his name so I searched for the post that got him banned immediately after seeing it. I'm guessing either he lost a bet or years of cheering for BW's version of the Bengals/Browns finally got to him. =P


da fuq does that mean.

I love the Bengals. >:|

He lost a bet, vs Kiante, if you must know. Don't you bring the Bengals into this!

also I had no idea ToKoreaWithLove is still around! Sneaking in a few bans here and there, I see. :D


Lol, Cincinatti was in the playoffs this year. Bad analogy.

TKWL has been wielding the ban hammer in LR threads like crazy the last few days.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 764 765 766 767 768 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns34988
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy231
DeMusliM224
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 26m
INu's Battles
23h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.