• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2925

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
July 06 2017 01:20 GMT
#58481
man I have weird permissions on LD. I can delete posts but not edit them
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 06 2017 10:48 GMT
#58482
On July 06 2017 08:11 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2017 07:22 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
All the guys I have been arguing with recently, got banned before I can reply back. I never seem to get the last word in

PM them. EZ fix.

They are banned for a reason. I don't want a conversation, I want the last word. Can't you just ban them after I posted? :D
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
July 06 2017 10:56 GMT
#58483
But you can simply reply after they are banned. BAM, last word, and there is nothing they can do about it, because they are banned.

Unless the thread is locked, in that case you are fucked.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 06 2017 11:03 GMT
#58484
ldv got banned at last
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-06 11:19:56
July 06 2017 11:17 GMT
#58485
I view it as unsporting to reply to someone who can't reply back.

If I was to PM them, it'll probably be "Haha you got banned and it wasn't even me who baited you, you did it all by yourself."

And then block them.

But yeah, I am suprised it took so long for ldv to get banned.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
July 06 2017 15:36 GMT
#58486
My blog got adbombed. I feel special.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2017 06:13 GMT
#58487
On June 22 2017 00:00 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2017 23:37 LegalLord wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:25 opisska wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:22 c3rberUs wrote:
On June 21 2017 06:54 Galtath wrote:
Hello, paging any TL historians.

Has there even been someone permabanned (not accidentally), where the ban has been lifted afterwards? Is that even possible?

Just curious! I do enjoy special cases.

In addition to Kwark's reply: there are quite a few of them who post in this very thread.


some of them demonstrating how big of a mistak it was

Others capable of punctuation and capitalization.

lol you two. As to the original question, yep, why not. We have posters that have been perm'd in the past that are posting today under a different account. As mentioned, a perm isn't a lifetime ban and in general, if you stop whatever terrible posting habit you have that you were banned for, you're generally allowed to start posting again.

Such as CharlieMurphey and Fantascist right? Cant actually remember the spelling on Jealous' first account lolol.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11832 Posts
July 08 2017 09:47 GMT
#58488
On July 08 2017 15:13 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2017 00:00 BigFan wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:37 LegalLord wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:25 opisska wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:22 c3rberUs wrote:
On June 21 2017 06:54 Galtath wrote:
Hello, paging any TL historians.

Has there even been someone permabanned (not accidentally), where the ban has been lifted afterwards? Is that even possible?

Just curious! I do enjoy special cases.

In addition to Kwark's reply: there are quite a few of them who post in this very thread.


some of them demonstrating how big of a mistak it was

Others capable of punctuation and capitalization.

lol you two. As to the original question, yep, why not. We have posters that have been perm'd in the past that are posting today under a different account. As mentioned, a perm isn't a lifetime ban and in general, if you stop whatever terrible posting habit you have that you were banned for, you're generally allowed to start posting again.

Such as CharlieMurphey and Fantascist right? Cant actually remember the spelling on Jealous' first account lolol.

I think CharlieMurphy and Fanaticist are just about right.

I read Bigfan's post again and can't help but think: if they are banned from posting ever again (in theory) how would mods know if they've stopped "whatever terrible posting habit" that they were banned for.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
July 09 2017 04:49 GMT
#58489
Rest in pepperonies Euphorbus, again.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-09 05:46:21
July 09 2017 05:44 GMT
#58490
lol arb, not exactly off ^^

On July 07 2017 00:36 LegalLord wrote:
My blog got adbombed. I feel special.

I had my blog adbombed twice before. Get to the back of the line

On July 08 2017 18:47 c3rberUs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2017 15:13 arb wrote:
On June 22 2017 00:00 BigFan wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:37 LegalLord wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:25 opisska wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:22 c3rberUs wrote:
On June 21 2017 06:54 Galtath wrote:
Hello, paging any TL historians.

Has there even been someone permabanned (not accidentally), where the ban has been lifted afterwards? Is that even possible?

Just curious! I do enjoy special cases.

In addition to Kwark's reply: there are quite a few of them who post in this very thread.


some of them demonstrating how big of a mistak it was

Others capable of punctuation and capitalization.

lol you two. As to the original question, yep, why not. We have posters that have been perm'd in the past that are posting today under a different account. As mentioned, a perm isn't a lifetime ban and in general, if you stop whatever terrible posting habit you have that you were banned for, you're generally allowed to start posting again.

Such as CharlieMurphey and Fantascist right? Cant actually remember the spelling on Jealous' first account lolol.

I think CharlieMurphy and Fanaticist are just about right.

I read Bigfan's post again and can't help but think: if they are banned from posting ever again (in theory) how would mods know if they've stopped "whatever terrible posting habit" that they were banned for.

Well, because I'm sure that unless you were a total asshole to the point where you were IP banned or did something that was considered unforgivable, you would probably be allowed to make an account years later. Of course, if you continue to post just as badly, you'll be banned again whether you manage to hide the fact that you are a pbu or not.

edit: I guess if you're never allowed back on the site, we wouldn't know if you stopped your bad posting habits. However, I'm inclined to think that by being perm'd, the member will finally have their eyes open to the situation at hand in turn fixing their posting habit in the next forum they visit ~
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 09 2017 07:00 GMT
#58491
On July 09 2017 14:44 BigFan wrote:
lol arb, not exactly off ^^

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2017 00:36 LegalLord wrote:
My blog got adbombed. I feel special.

I had my blog adbombed twice before. Get to the back of the line

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2017 18:47 c3rberUs wrote:
On July 08 2017 15:13 arb wrote:
On June 22 2017 00:00 BigFan wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:37 LegalLord wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:25 opisska wrote:
On June 21 2017 23:22 c3rberUs wrote:
On June 21 2017 06:54 Galtath wrote:
Hello, paging any TL historians.

Has there even been someone permabanned (not accidentally), where the ban has been lifted afterwards? Is that even possible?

Just curious! I do enjoy special cases.

In addition to Kwark's reply: there are quite a few of them who post in this very thread.


some of them demonstrating how big of a mistak it was

Others capable of punctuation and capitalization.

lol you two. As to the original question, yep, why not. We have posters that have been perm'd in the past that are posting today under a different account. As mentioned, a perm isn't a lifetime ban and in general, if you stop whatever terrible posting habit you have that you were banned for, you're generally allowed to start posting again.

Such as CharlieMurphey and Fantascist right? Cant actually remember the spelling on Jealous' first account lolol.

I think CharlieMurphy and Fanaticist are just about right.

I read Bigfan's post again and can't help but think: if they are banned from posting ever again (in theory) how would mods know if they've stopped "whatever terrible posting habit" that they were banned for.

Well, because I'm sure that unless you were a total asshole to the point where you were IP banned or did something that was considered unforgivable, you would probably be allowed to make an account years later. Of course, if you continue to post just as badly, you'll be banned again whether you manage to hide the fact that you are a pbu or not.

edit: I guess if you're never allowed back on the site, we wouldn't know if you stopped your bad posting habits. However, I'm inclined to think that by being perm'd, the member will finally have their eyes open to the situation at hand in turn fixing their posting habit in the next forum they visit ~

While not being the shining beacon of great posting, I do try to limit my shit posts out over time as to avoid the dreaded permaban :<
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
July 09 2017 08:08 GMT
#58492
its more fun to be a shining bacon of shitposting.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 09 2017 08:22 GMT
#58493
On July 09 2017 17:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
its more fun to be a shining bacon of shitposting.

I feel like im a shiny beacon of shit posting, not many have lived as long as i have and not been permed.

Plus i even had my own Justice for Arb thread haha.(disclaimer the ban that thread got spawned off was totally warranted)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 09 2017 08:28 GMT
#58494
I would totally be a shining becoon of shitposting if I have more ideas for shitposts.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
July 09 2017 09:25 GMT
#58495
I understand that you think I misspelled, but I really did mean it when I said bacon.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 09 2017 10:40 GMT
#58496
I meant the becoon seriously as well. I never joke about becoons.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
July 09 2017 12:41 GMT
#58497
You don't need ideas for shit posting. Just post whatever
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
July 09 2017 14:17 GMT
#58498
On July 09 2017 21:41 tofucake wrote:
You don't need ideas for shit posting. Just post whatever

You also have to make sure that it makes people angry or you're just wasting your breath.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
July 09 2017 17:57 GMT
#58499
i disagree.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 10 2017 09:27 GMT
#58500
I think it's sad that there is so much shitposting.
Prev 1 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 3m
Patches Events
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
OSC
23h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.