• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7614 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2681

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
February 16 2016 08:55 GMT
#53601
On February 16 2016 07:33 Seeker wrote:
Swoopae just got Swooped to Disneyland it seems.


for one of my bans I actually did go to disneyland...well euro disney.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
February 16 2016 09:03 GMT
#53602
On February 16 2016 02:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 02:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it


Also some of them feel a tad obvious.

REyeM1 was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2016-02-15 20:43:40 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Please stick to one account.


I don't think REyeM was trying very hard with his account naming skills.

His one post was literally
Show nested quote +
.


I was testing out the "log in via social network" feature, sorry ^_^'
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 16 2016 09:26 GMT
#53603
On February 16 2016 17:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 07:33 Seeker wrote:
Swoopae just got Swooped to Disneyland it seems.


for one of my bans I actually did go to disneyland...well euro disney.

euro disney best disney
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
February 16 2016 13:17 GMT
#53604
protech must be the one with the strongest and most frequent mood swings when it comes to TL. Switching back and fourth between cursing the community that he is too good for and leaving forever, and then coming back a better man wanting to contribute.

How did his stream status adventures end? He's not featured right? Is he on TL at all?

It's a pity, I'd really like a regular 2 on 2 featured streamer.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-16 13:43:31
February 16 2016 13:40 GMT
#53605
ProTech was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-18 14:16:44 and had 344 posts.

Reason: Don't mind me, just taking out the trash.

For this
On February 16 2016 09:16 ProTech wrote:
removed, this website is filth and none of you deserve a fair game.

User was banned for this post.

after I reported him for this
On February 16 2016 22:01 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 18:16 -Kyo- wrote:
On February 16 2016 15:41 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 14:35 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:54 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:48 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:45 NoRegreT_ wrote:
I don't understand why eligibility is changed for WCS Challenger players, Challenger used to be 32 people at one point it doesn't make sense that LITERALLY everyone besides me is already featured and you guys changed the intelligibility after I qualified for wcs. its very disappointing to qualify expecting to be recognized for a pretty good achievement just to have the minimum requirements changed after I'm eligible


check PM pls



Are you really going to just ignore the previous conversation?


For the benefit of others: ProTech's removal from featured streams was before I became an admin, and as you can all imagine, that requires a more bureaucratic (read: complicated) process. As much as I would like to give him a chance, the decision was made before my time and beyond my ability to reverse.



Ok, so are you saying that TL.net doesn't mind showcasing this type of hypocrisy?


Hence why I mentioned you only see yourself as a victim. So sad.

In response to NoRegret: As much as I dislike him I think the others have made a valid point in regards to what I mentioned on the first page. If someone has gotten as far as NoRegret did in the current WCS system and still is not featured based on their level of skill then it seems like most of NA hereafter would need to either be defeatured, or will not have any many(any?) new faces any time soon which would seem rather odd... ? >.>..

I hope the PM was good news on that frront~


Moron, read the thread. You're literally the biggest faggot on this website, kill yourself.

Does this then suck for my reports average?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 16 2016 13:44 GMT
#53606
protech was an eater of too many pretzels; he just couldn't handle all that salt.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 16 2016 13:47 GMT
#53607
Good to know he hasn't changed in the last 3-4 years.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 16 2016 13:47 GMT
#53608
On February 16 2016 22:40 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
ProTech was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-18 14:16:44 and had 344 posts.

Reason: Don't mind me, just taking out the trash.

For this
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 09:16 ProTech wrote:
removed, this website is filth and none of you deserve a fair game.

User was banned for this post.

after I reported him for this
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 22:01 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 18:16 -Kyo- wrote:
On February 16 2016 15:41 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 14:35 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:54 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:48 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:45 NoRegreT_ wrote:
I don't understand why eligibility is changed for WCS Challenger players, Challenger used to be 32 people at one point it doesn't make sense that LITERALLY everyone besides me is already featured and you guys changed the intelligibility after I qualified for wcs. its very disappointing to qualify expecting to be recognized for a pretty good achievement just to have the minimum requirements changed after I'm eligible


check PM pls



Are you really going to just ignore the previous conversation?


For the benefit of others: ProTech's removal from featured streams was before I became an admin, and as you can all imagine, that requires a more bureaucratic (read: complicated) process. As much as I would like to give him a chance, the decision was made before my time and beyond my ability to reverse.



Ok, so are you saying that TL.net doesn't mind showcasing this type of hypocrisy?


Hence why I mentioned you only see yourself as a victim. So sad.

In response to NoRegret: As much as I dislike him I think the others have made a valid point in regards to what I mentioned on the first page. If someone has gotten as far as NoRegret did in the current WCS system and still is not featured based on their level of skill then it seems like most of NA hereafter would need to either be defeatured, or will not have any many(any?) new faces any time soon which would seem rather odd... ? >.>..

I hope the PM was good news on that frront~


Moron, read the thread. You're literally the biggest faggot on this website, kill yourself.

Does this then suck for my reports average?

No, that was also actioned as a ban.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 16 2016 15:08 GMT
#53609
On February 16 2016 22:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 22:40 Penev wrote:
ProTech was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-18 14:16:44 and had 344 posts.

Reason: Don't mind me, just taking out the trash.

For this
On February 16 2016 09:16 ProTech wrote:
removed, this website is filth and none of you deserve a fair game.

User was banned for this post.

after I reported him for this
On February 16 2016 22:01 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 18:16 -Kyo- wrote:
On February 16 2016 15:41 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 14:35 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:54 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:48 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:45 NoRegreT_ wrote:
I don't understand why eligibility is changed for WCS Challenger players, Challenger used to be 32 people at one point it doesn't make sense that LITERALLY everyone besides me is already featured and you guys changed the intelligibility after I qualified for wcs. its very disappointing to qualify expecting to be recognized for a pretty good achievement just to have the minimum requirements changed after I'm eligible


check PM pls



Are you really going to just ignore the previous conversation?


For the benefit of others: ProTech's removal from featured streams was before I became an admin, and as you can all imagine, that requires a more bureaucratic (read: complicated) process. As much as I would like to give him a chance, the decision was made before my time and beyond my ability to reverse.



Ok, so are you saying that TL.net doesn't mind showcasing this type of hypocrisy?


Hence why I mentioned you only see yourself as a victim. So sad.

In response to NoRegret: As much as I dislike him I think the others have made a valid point in regards to what I mentioned on the first page. If someone has gotten as far as NoRegret did in the current WCS system and still is not featured based on their level of skill then it seems like most of NA hereafter would need to either be defeatured, or will not have any many(any?) new faces any time soon which would seem rather odd... ? >.>..

I hope the PM was good news on that frront~


Moron, read the thread. You're literally the biggest faggot on this website, kill yourself.

Does this then suck for my reports average?

No, that was also actioned as a ban.

Ah, k, tnx
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 16 2016 16:46 GMT
#53610
On February 17 2016 00:08 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 22:47 The_Templar wrote:
On February 16 2016 22:40 Penev wrote:
ProTech was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-18 14:16:44 and had 344 posts.

Reason: Don't mind me, just taking out the trash.

For this
On February 16 2016 09:16 ProTech wrote:
removed, this website is filth and none of you deserve a fair game.

User was banned for this post.

after I reported him for this
On February 16 2016 22:01 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 18:16 -Kyo- wrote:
On February 16 2016 15:41 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 14:35 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:54 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:48 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:45 NoRegreT_ wrote:
I don't understand why eligibility is changed for WCS Challenger players, Challenger used to be 32 people at one point it doesn't make sense that LITERALLY everyone besides me is already featured and you guys changed the intelligibility after I qualified for wcs. its very disappointing to qualify expecting to be recognized for a pretty good achievement just to have the minimum requirements changed after I'm eligible


check PM pls



Are you really going to just ignore the previous conversation?


For the benefit of others: ProTech's removal from featured streams was before I became an admin, and as you can all imagine, that requires a more bureaucratic (read: complicated) process. As much as I would like to give him a chance, the decision was made before my time and beyond my ability to reverse.



Ok, so are you saying that TL.net doesn't mind showcasing this type of hypocrisy?


Hence why I mentioned you only see yourself as a victim. So sad.

In response to NoRegret: As much as I dislike him I think the others have made a valid point in regards to what I mentioned on the first page. If someone has gotten as far as NoRegret did in the current WCS system and still is not featured based on their level of skill then it seems like most of NA hereafter would need to either be defeatured, or will not have any many(any?) new faces any time soon which would seem rather odd... ? >.>..

I hope the PM was good news on that frront~


Moron, read the thread. You're literally the biggest faggot on this website, kill yourself.

Does this then suck for my reports average?

No, that was also actioned as a ban.

Ah, k, tnx

Good to know that ended well ^^
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 16 2016 16:56 GMT
#53611
On February 17 2016 01:46 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 00:08 Penev wrote:
On February 16 2016 22:47 The_Templar wrote:
On February 16 2016 22:40 Penev wrote:
ProTech was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-11-18 14:16:44 and had 344 posts.

Reason: Don't mind me, just taking out the trash.

For this
On February 16 2016 09:16 ProTech wrote:
removed, this website is filth and none of you deserve a fair game.

User was banned for this post.

after I reported him for this
On February 16 2016 22:01 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 18:16 -Kyo- wrote:
On February 16 2016 15:41 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 14:35 lichter wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:54 ProTech wrote:
On February 16 2016 13:48 lichter wrote:
[quote]

check PM pls



Are you really going to just ignore the previous conversation?


For the benefit of others: ProTech's removal from featured streams was before I became an admin, and as you can all imagine, that requires a more bureaucratic (read: complicated) process. As much as I would like to give him a chance, the decision was made before my time and beyond my ability to reverse.



Ok, so are you saying that TL.net doesn't mind showcasing this type of hypocrisy?


Hence why I mentioned you only see yourself as a victim. So sad.

In response to NoRegret: As much as I dislike him I think the others have made a valid point in regards to what I mentioned on the first page. If someone has gotten as far as NoRegret did in the current WCS system and still is not featured based on their level of skill then it seems like most of NA hereafter would need to either be defeatured, or will not have any many(any?) new faces any time soon which would seem rather odd... ? >.>..

I hope the PM was good news on that frront~


Moron, read the thread. You're literally the biggest faggot on this website, kill yourself.

Does this then suck for my reports average?

No, that was also actioned as a ban.

Ah, k, tnx

Good to know that ended well ^^



I like he went out in style btw, as a true 2v2 player
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 16 2016 17:33 GMT
#53612
Protech successfully illustrated exactly why he wasn't featured on TL in very little time.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 16 2016 17:39 GMT
#53613
lol protech.

begging for scraps, gets thrown out in the trash.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 16 2016 17:54 GMT
#53614
Per his twitter he is saying bye to battle.net as well, I thought he would have fit in well on those forums.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 16 2016 18:54 GMT
#53615
Was james bond advertising his last film? Cuz it was shitelike.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 16 2016 18:57 GMT
#53616
Nah man, I think you're seeing Spectres.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 16 2016 19:03 GMT
#53617
Protech banned, daphreak just had the happiest day of his life (including his mail order wedding)
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 16 2016 20:05 GMT
#53618
my mail order bride was a much more rewarding experience.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 16 2016 20:07 GMT
#53619
On February 17 2016 05:05 dAPhREAk wrote:
my mail order bride was a much more rewarding experience.


I understand that this is 99% an ABL inside joke that I have no chance of getting, but for the off-chance it is not, I must ask: you have a mail order bride?!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
February 16 2016 20:07 GMT
#53620
Yeah from what country?
rip passion
Prev 1 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech133
ViBE90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD208
PPMD29
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
15m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.