• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6580 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2680

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
February 14 2016 16:14 GMT
#53581
On February 15 2016 00:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 00:43 WrathSCII wrote:
Flash stream thread is one heck of a bait thread to get warned / banned at the moment.

Meh, unless we start counting BW fans saying "BW is/was more popular than SC2 ever was" as game bashing which it isn't, there's very little in that thread.

is it bashing to talk about popularity tho ? I mean, you can infer popularity from viewer number, which is completely factual. Therefor saying X is more popular than Y is not an opinion, and merely stating facts. But i guess it only works when viewers numbers are significantly different tho
I like starcraft
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 16:30:10
February 14 2016 16:30 GMT
#53582
Skyblueone was just temp banned for 30 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2012-06-14 01:24:06 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Upgrading again because you decided to use a second account to make dumb posts.


guys like these don't give up, I'm willing to be he'll make another account and this one will be upgraded to a perm.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 16:43:44
February 14 2016 16:42 GMT
#53583
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 18:07:19
February 14 2016 18:07 GMT
#53584
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 15 2016 10:30 GMT
#53585
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
February 15 2016 10:34 GMT
#53586
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be


Also, given the comment on the next ban, I'd say it was Skyblueone.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 15 2016 11:57 GMT
#53587
On February 15 2016 19:34 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be


Also, given the comment on the next ban, I'd say it was Skyblueone.

That would be my guess
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-15 16:35:28
February 15 2016 12:53 GMT
#53588
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it

That isn't very fair to TheTemplar


On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
Well this makes me pretty sad. Have had a busy few weeks not following the scene as closely as usual and just caught the news. Really sad about it as Life was not one of the 7-8 players on my list of 'known fixers' whereas Yoda and B4 both were so it didn't come as a surprise to me. It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought. Sad that one of my favourite players who was hugely successful would do it, assuming he did as I haven't seen the evidence myself although for them to make an arrest you would assume they have some.

Amusingly it only took until post 24 for someone to name a likely match fixer as 'one of the good guys' left in the scene out of their list of five players. I count two very likely match fixers that I know of left on the proleague roster this round with a solid chance at a third based on the evidence I discussed back in HOTS, won't rehash it due to not particularly wanting to be banned from TL (I was warned for my last post that prime wasn't the end of the matchfixing scandal) the rest have mostly disappeared from the scene or faded from relevance, but if Life can do it... pretty much anyone could be doing it. If a certain Afreeca player and certain SKT player are next I wouldn't be surprised at all. The rest that are out there have faded a bit in relevance but we can all hope for a corruption-free esports in the future.

At the end of the day hopefully Life if he's guilty can find something to do outside of esports and serve as a warning to the up and coming young progamers that greed can ruin careers. It's sad that he has to disappear from the scene, but he does.

To any of the matchfixers out there on the off chance you read this - just retire before they catch up with you or at the very least never match fix again. Once you're out of the scene no one will care anymore. If an amateur like me can determine who's likely to be fixing based on basic data analysis, I can only imagine what the experts in the criminal justice system can do.

User was temp banned for this post.



I love the certainty with which some people post things like this.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 15 2016 17:24 GMT
#53589
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it


Also some of them feel a tad obvious.

REyeM1 was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2016-02-15 20:43:40 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Please stick to one account.


I don't think REyeM was trying very hard with his account naming skills.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 15 2016 17:26 GMT
#53590
On February 16 2016 02:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it


Also some of them feel a tad obvious.

Show nested quote +
REyeM1 was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2016-02-15 20:43:40 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Please stick to one account.


I don't think REyeM was trying very hard with his account naming skills.

His one post was literally
.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-15 20:16:31
February 15 2016 20:10 GMT
#53591
On February 15 2016 21:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it

That isn't very fair to TheTemplar


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
Well this makes me pretty sad. Have had a busy few weeks not following the scene as closely as usual and just caught the news. Really sad about it as Life was not one of the 7-8 players on my list of 'known fixers' whereas Yoda and B4 both were so it didn't come as a surprise to me. It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought. Sad that one of my favourite players who was hugely successful would do it, assuming he did as I haven't seen the evidence myself although for them to make an arrest you would assume they have some.

Amusingly it only took until post 24 for someone to name a likely match fixer as 'one of the good guys' left in the scene out of their list of five players. I count two very likely match fixers that I know of left on the proleague roster this round with a solid chance at a third based on the evidence I discussed back in HOTS, won't rehash it due to not particularly wanting to be banned from TL (I was warned for my last post that prime wasn't the end of the matchfixing scandal) the rest have mostly disappeared from the scene or faded from relevance, but if Life can do it... pretty much anyone could be doing it. If a certain Afreeca player and certain SKT player are next I wouldn't be surprised at all. The rest that are out there have faded a bit in relevance but we can all hope for a corruption-free esports in the future.

At the end of the day hopefully Life if he's guilty can find something to do outside of esports and serve as a warning to the up and coming young progamers that greed can ruin careers. It's sad that he has to disappear from the scene, but he does.

To any of the matchfixers out there on the off chance you read this - just retire before they catch up with you or at the very least never match fix again. Once you're out of the scene no one will care anymore. If an amateur like me can determine who's likely to be fixing based on basic data analysis, I can only imagine what the experts in the criminal justice system can do.

User was temp banned for this post.



I love the certainty with which some people post things like this.



Geezus, this guy really likes to yank your balls/ovaries by saying "oh, I have proof of matchfixing based the betting lines." This guy is the epitome of not understanding how correlation isn't necessarily causation. What a fucking inconsiderate prick for not knowing how grievous match fixing accusations can be especially against a progamer. Why does he think he's the only one who is "truly" sadden and worried by the sketchy betting lines? A lot of us know how many illegal bettors are out there, but we choose not to create drama unless we have official sources of matchfixing. Sorry, if I am sounding pretty vulgar, but I can't stand people with such ego.
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 15 2016 20:36 GMT
#53592
On February 16 2016 02:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 02:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On February 15 2016 19:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 15 2016 01:42 Penev wrote:
Plokooon1 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-05-26 10:33:58 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Stick to your main account and do not make shitty posts.


On February 15 2016 01:11 Plokooon1 wrote:
TL killing sc2 scene once again.

User was banned for this post.


I wonder who this might be

Can we make this thread the "find out who the smurfs are" thread?


Staff will ruin it


Also some of them feel a tad obvious.

REyeM1 was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2016-02-15 20:43:40 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Please stick to one account.


I don't think REyeM was trying very hard with his account naming skills.

His one post was literally
Show nested quote +
.

Clearly, time well spent.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-15 22:34:06
February 15 2016 22:33 GMT
#53593
Swoopae just got Swooped to Disneyland it seems.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 15 2016 23:04 GMT
#53594
On February 16 2016 07:33 Seeker wrote:
Swoopae just got Swooped to Disneyland it seems.

Happy birthday, its good to know the disneyland thing still exists
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 15 2016 23:43 GMT
#53595
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 16 2016 00:49 GMT
#53596
On February 16 2016 08:43 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.

Don't worry, he's on the case with his basic data analysis.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 16 2016 01:02 GMT
#53597
On February 16 2016 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 08:43 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.

Don't worry, he's on the case with his basic data analysis.

You don't know Swoopae? He's legit from what I've seen.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
February 16 2016 07:12 GMT
#53598
On February 16 2016 10:02 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 16 2016 08:43 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.

Don't worry, he's on the case with his basic data analysis.

You don't know Swoopae? He's legit from what I've seen.

Yeah, I think he was important in bringing the match-fixing issues up on TL in the first place, and it seems like he mostly has been accurate. I understand why TL takes this line, but it's a pity that you're not allowed to say that someone likely match-fixed. How am I supposed to keep up with the rumours?!? Do I have to get off TL for that?? Heresy!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 16 2016 07:13 GMT
#53599
On February 16 2016 16:12 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 10:02 Penev wrote:
On February 16 2016 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 16 2016 08:43 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.

Don't worry, he's on the case with his basic data analysis.

You don't know Swoopae? He's legit from what I've seen.

Yeah, I think he was important in bringing the match-fixing issues up on TL in the first place, and it seems like he mostly has been accurate. I understand why TL takes this line, but it's a pity that you're not allowed to say that someone likely match-fixed. How am I supposed to keep up with the rumours?!? Do I have to get off TL for that?? Heresy!

Its all just a big conspiracy, pretty sure its connected to the lack of Plexa and Waffles.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 16 2016 07:23 GMT
#53600
On February 16 2016 16:12 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 10:02 Penev wrote:
On February 16 2016 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 16 2016 08:43 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 15 2016 23:54 Swoopae wrote:
It just means that match fixing is/was even more widespread than even I thought.

Made me laugh.

Don't worry, he's on the case with his basic data analysis.

You don't know Swoopae? He's legit from what I've seen.

Yeah, I think he was important in bringing the match-fixing issues up on TL in the first place, and it seems like he mostly has been accurate. I understand why TL takes this line, but it's a pity that you're not allowed to say that someone likely match-fixed. How am I supposed to keep up with the rumours?!? Do I have to get off TL for that?? Heresy!


If he hadn't brought the issues up on TL, the Korean police would do have done it for him eventually. His unshakeable belief that weird betting movements are a solid proof of matchfixing is really helpful to anyone willing to throw some money to create a smokescreen operation. We will all miss his hard work and selfless dedication to shittalking people he never met.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.