• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10711 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2621

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 12 2015 21:27 GMT
#52401
learned about kelsier at tl mafia he was decent
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-12 21:32:11
November 12 2015 21:31 GMT
#52402
sliiiiiightly off topic but I wonder what % of 10k posters registered before vs after me

It's exceedingly weird to think that a decent amount of prolific posters are newer than me
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 13 2015 00:32 GMT
#52403
I chalk it up to a lot of free time. I got a better job, and now I can only be in LRs and messing about TL so often or I fall behind at work. I used to be on TL constantly when I worked in a call center.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
November 13 2015 00:35 GMT
#52404
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 13 2015 14:16 GMT
#52405
On November 13 2015 09:35 brian wrote:
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.

Got to up your LR game, but now that it is late in the year, not much LR'ing to be done, I suppose the shoutcraft thing is happening.

On an on topic note, I'm surprised the MVP female player thread hasn't yielded more ban worthy discussion.
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-13 15:40:35
November 13 2015 15:39 GMT
#52406
On November 13 2015 23:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 09:35 brian wrote:
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.

Got to up your LR game, but now that it is late in the year, not much LR'ing to be done, I suppose the shoutcraft thing is happening.

On an on topic note, I'm surprised the MVP female player thread hasn't yielded more ban worthy discussion.


I was expecting that thread to yield a massive amount of bans.
....
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 13 2015 19:43 GMT
#52407
On November 14 2015 00:39 Marcinko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 23:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 13 2015 09:35 brian wrote:
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.

Got to up your LR game, but now that it is late in the year, not much LR'ing to be done, I suppose the shoutcraft thing is happening.

On an on topic note, I'm surprised the MVP female player thread hasn't yielded more ban worthy discussion.


I was expecting that thread to yield a massive amount of bans.

On November 14 2015 04:19 masterrn wrote:
Are they real females or like faye scarlett females?

User was temp banned for this post.

First one, sadly predictable.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 14 2015 00:19 GMT
#52408
On November 14 2015 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 00:39 Marcinko wrote:
On November 13 2015 23:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 13 2015 09:35 brian wrote:
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.

Got to up your LR game, but now that it is late in the year, not much LR'ing to be done, I suppose the shoutcraft thing is happening.

On an on topic note, I'm surprised the MVP female player thread hasn't yielded more ban worthy discussion.


I was expecting that thread to yield a massive amount of bans.

Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 04:19 masterrn wrote:
Are they real females or like faye scarlett females?

User was temp banned for this post.

First one, sadly predictable.

if thats the only one, honestly that isnt too bad....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 14 2015 01:49 GMT
#52409
On November 14 2015 09:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 14 2015 00:39 Marcinko wrote:
On November 13 2015 23:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 13 2015 09:35 brian wrote:
conversely ever since starting my job three years ago my posting per day has increased markedly.

not that I'm at 10k yet.

Got to up your LR game, but now that it is late in the year, not much LR'ing to be done, I suppose the shoutcraft thing is happening.

On an on topic note, I'm surprised the MVP female player thread hasn't yielded more ban worthy discussion.


I was expecting that thread to yield a massive amount of bans.

On November 14 2015 04:19 masterrn wrote:
Are they real females or like faye scarlett females?

User was temp banned for this post.

First one, sadly predictable.

if thats the only one, honestly that isnt too bad....

Worse now is the Paris thread.
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-14 03:01:48
November 14 2015 03:01 GMT
#52410
DickMcFanny got what he deserved, good riddance. Lived up to his username too if I might add.
I post only when my brain works.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 14 2015 03:10 GMT
#52411
What a name.
Administrator
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 14 2015 04:24 GMT
#52412
Yeah I hate people with childish names
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 14 2015 08:47 GMT
#52413
I see what you did there.
Administrator
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 14 2015 15:40 GMT
#52414
kesahaipagal was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2015-11-14 17:19:17 and had 1 posts.

Reason: You're weird. Please don't come back.


Hahahaha. Pretty sure if the TL met some of the poster irl, a lot of bans like that would come through.
....
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
November 14 2015 16:33 GMT
#52415
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/498422-will-kill-ping-reduce-csgo-lag-need-help#1
What
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-14 16:35:03
November 14 2015 16:34 GMT
#52416
What is your question?

Are you surprised banned users do silly things?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-14 16:44:56
November 14 2015 16:44 GMT
#52417
On November 15 2015 01:33 Solar424 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/498422-will-kill-ping-reduce-csgo-lag-need-help#1
What

I'm guessing you're asking "What the hell is this?" It's a really elaborate advertisement.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 14 2015 16:46 GMT
#52418
On November 15 2015 01:33 Solar424 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/498422-will-kill-ping-reduce-csgo-lag-need-help#1
What


That thread is amazing, hahaha.
....
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-14 17:01:13
November 14 2015 17:01 GMT
#52419
On November 15 2015 01:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:33 Solar424 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/498422-will-kill-ping-reduce-csgo-lag-need-help#1
What

I'm guessing you're asking "What the hell is this?" It's a really elaborate advertisement.


Did he have a link that got removed at least? Seems like pretty poor advertising.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2015 17:06 GMT
#52420
On November 15 2015 02:01 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:44 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:33 Solar424 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/498422-will-kill-ping-reduce-csgo-lag-need-help#1
What

I'm guessing you're asking "What the hell is this?" It's a really elaborate advertisement.


Did he have a link that got removed at least? Seems like pretty poor advertising.

It did not.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2103
byalli1110
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo748
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Hui .0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.