• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8820 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2614

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
November 01 2015 23:09 GMT
#52261
WrathCity was just banned by micronesia.

That account was created on 2015-10-22 00:27:55 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Always in effect: "You will not be allowed to continue your creepy posting on a new account. This will not change."



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/497651-a-very-different-halloween-girl-blog
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:20:57
November 02 2015 01:10 GMT
#52262
On November 02 2015 08:09 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
WrathCity was just banned by micronesia.

That account was created on 2015-10-22 00:27:55 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Always in effect: "You will not be allowed to continue your creepy posting on a new account. This will not change."



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/497651-a-very-different-halloween-girl-blog


Love the guy speculating that a drunk teenager was trying to manipulate a college graduate.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44354 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 01:27:57
November 03 2015 01:27 GMT
#52263
I spent a page being painfully polite to a guy who kept insulting me while going "you just want to ban me". Like come on, if I wanted to ban him I'd have done it when he first surfaced, I wouldn't bother actually debating the guy. But there is a limit to how much you can martyr yourself before patience runs out. I guess technically this means he wins, given he was playing the "yeah, I'll bet you'll ban me if I say this. No, not banned me yet? Well if I say this you definitely will." game.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22638 Posts
November 03 2015 01:28 GMT
#52264
I am somehow not at all surprised he turned out to be a PBU lol
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 03 2015 01:33 GMT
#52265
On November 03 2015 10:27 KwarK wrote:
I spent a page being painfully polite to a guy who kept insulting me while going "you just want to ban me". Like come on, if I wanted to ban him I'd have done it when he first surfaced, I wouldn't bother actually debating the guy. But there is a limit to how much you can martyr yourself before patience runs out. I guess technically this means he wins, given he was playing the "yeah, I'll bet you'll ban me if I say this. No, not banned me yet? Well if I say this you definitely will." game.


Everyone wins when we don't have to read the drivel he posts in the politics thread anymore.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 03 2015 01:34 GMT
#52266
Notes just can't seem to help himself
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 03 2015 01:38 GMT
#52267
'Twas my pleasure to contribute.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44354 Posts
November 03 2015 01:55 GMT
#52268
Samz
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 02:57:30
November 03 2015 02:56 GMT
#52269
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
November 03 2015 02:59 GMT
#52270
On November 02 2015 10:10 Wuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:09 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
WrathCity was just banned by micronesia.

That account was created on 2015-10-22 00:27:55 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Always in effect: "You will not be allowed to continue your creepy posting on a new account. This will not change."



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/497651-a-very-different-halloween-girl-blog


Love the guy speculating that a drunk teenager was trying to manipulate a college graduate.


What do you mean?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 03:11:49
November 03 2015 03:10 GMT
#52271
On November 03 2015 10:27 KwarK wrote:
I spent a page being painfully polite to a guy who kept insulting me while going "you just want to ban me". Like come on, if I wanted to ban him I'd have done it when he first surfaced, I wouldn't bother actually debating the guy. But there is a limit to how much you can martyr yourself before patience runs out. I guess technically this means he wins, given he was playing the "yeah, I'll bet you'll ban me if I say this. No, not banned me yet? Well if I say this you definitely will." game.

I haven't read the exchange (and I have no intention of going into any politics thread), but I think the way to beat that game is to be very clear that martyring is a bannable offense.

1) I will not ban you for your opinion, as long as it is expressed in a decently civiliced way, and I don't mind continuing the discussion.
2) However, I WILL ban you if you do one more "you'll probably ban me for this, but ...", according to [link to martyr rule]. *give warning for first martyring instance*

That way you should come out winning no matter how it goes. And as I understand, the reason for having the martyring rule on TL is exactly to give you a winning strategy against this game.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
November 03 2015 03:18 GMT
#52272
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
November 03 2015 03:31 GMT
#52273
On November 03 2015 12:10 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 10:27 KwarK wrote:
I spent a page being painfully polite to a guy who kept insulting me while going "you just want to ban me". Like come on, if I wanted to ban him I'd have done it when he first surfaced, I wouldn't bother actually debating the guy. But there is a limit to how much you can martyr yourself before patience runs out. I guess technically this means he wins, given he was playing the "yeah, I'll bet you'll ban me if I say this. No, not banned me yet? Well if I say this you definitely will." game.

I haven't read the exchange (and I have no intention of going into any politics thread), but I think the way to beat that game is to be very clear that martyring is a bannable offense.

1) I will not ban you for your opinion, as long as it is expressed in a decently civiliced way, and I don't mind continuing the discussion.
2) However, I WILL ban you if you do one more "you'll probably ban me for this, but ...", according to [link to martyr rule]. *give warning for first martyring instance*

That way you should come out winning no matter how it goes. And as I understand, the reason for having the martyring rule on TL is exactly to give you a winning strategy against this game.

Martyring is and has always been bannable. Maybe Kwark was just being nicer than most mods would have been.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 03:51:38
November 03 2015 03:45 GMT
#52274
On November 03 2015 12:18 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.


I was joking in case you were wondering. not sure if your joking as well.

if anyone want the specific post that got him sent out here you go.

On November 03 2015 10:18 notesfromunderground wrote:
I don't intend to die on any hills, unless it's Golgotha and then I don't have to worry about US Presidential Politics because I'm like the messiah and stuff

All I know is, my mother, who is a totally mainstream center-left Democrat who cares mostly about the environment, was getting really excited about Lessig and is now hopping mad at the DNC and has been pushed that much more out of the mainstream. She has deep pockets, she votes, she gives money to candidates, and she is PISSED. She, like Kwark, has a sort of obstinate attachment to common sense which makes it difficult for her to see how corrupt things are - but that ideological edifice now has a big, Lawrence Lessig shaped crack in it. I figure she's not that weird and so there have to be other people like her. So I count this as a victory I bet Bernie Sanders is going to get a least one fat check out of all this... so suck it h8ers!!

User was banned for this post.

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
November 03 2015 11:21 GMT
#52275
On November 03 2015 12:45 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 12:18 IgnE wrote:
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.


I was joking in case you were wondering. not sure if your joking as well.

if anyone want the specific post that got him sent out here you go.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 10:18 notesfromunderground wrote:
I don't intend to die on any hills, unless it's Golgotha and then I don't have to worry about US Presidential Politics because I'm like the messiah and stuff

All I know is, my mother, who is a totally mainstream center-left Democrat who cares mostly about the environment, was getting really excited about Lessig and is now hopping mad at the DNC and has been pushed that much more out of the mainstream. She has deep pockets, she votes, she gives money to candidates, and she is PISSED. She, like Kwark, has a sort of obstinate attachment to common sense which makes it difficult for her to see how corrupt things are - but that ideological edifice now has a big, Lawrence Lessig shaped crack in it. I figure she's not that weird and so there have to be other people like her. So I count this as a victory I bet Bernie Sanders is going to get a least one fat check out of all this... so suck it h8ers!!

User was banned for this post.



Thank god he finally got banned. Even if it wasn't his intention, I interpreted nearly everything he said regarding philosophy and politics and education as smug condescension and absurd, distracting semantics arguments. He just rubbed me the wrong way.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 03 2015 11:45 GMT
#52276
He's an agitator, so be careful with that language. You're giving him what he wants!
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
November 03 2015 11:46 GMT
#52277
On November 03 2015 20:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 12:45 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On November 03 2015 12:18 IgnE wrote:
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.


I was joking in case you were wondering. not sure if your joking as well.

if anyone want the specific post that got him sent out here you go.

On November 03 2015 10:18 notesfromunderground wrote:
I don't intend to die on any hills, unless it's Golgotha and then I don't have to worry about US Presidential Politics because I'm like the messiah and stuff

All I know is, my mother, who is a totally mainstream center-left Democrat who cares mostly about the environment, was getting really excited about Lessig and is now hopping mad at the DNC and has been pushed that much more out of the mainstream. She has deep pockets, she votes, she gives money to candidates, and she is PISSED. She, like Kwark, has a sort of obstinate attachment to common sense which makes it difficult for her to see how corrupt things are - but that ideological edifice now has a big, Lawrence Lessig shaped crack in it. I figure she's not that weird and so there have to be other people like her. So I count this as a victory I bet Bernie Sanders is going to get a least one fat check out of all this... so suck it h8ers!!

User was banned for this post.



Thank god he finally got banned. Even if it wasn't his intention, I interpreted nearly everything he said regarding philosophy and politics and education as smug condescension and absurd, distracting semantics arguments. He just rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, I know the kind you are talking about. People that are good at talking, and things sound good, but when you reread it a second or third time, you realise that there is very little actual content in the post, just a lot of loaded words. It's hard to take arguments with them though, because they don't really say anything wrong, as thye don't say much at all, but still manage sound very convincing... And if you try to go after them, they are often good at shooting more empty, but fancy-sounding posts at you. It is hard to "win" the argument from an observers perspective.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
November 03 2015 12:26 GMT
#52278
On November 03 2015 20:45 farvacola wrote:
He's an agitator, so be careful with that language. You're giving him what he wants!


That's why I left the thread for a few days to cool off and let him ride out his wave haha.

On November 03 2015 20:46 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 20:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 03 2015 12:45 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On November 03 2015 12:18 IgnE wrote:
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.


I was joking in case you were wondering. not sure if your joking as well.

if anyone want the specific post that got him sent out here you go.

On November 03 2015 10:18 notesfromunderground wrote:
I don't intend to die on any hills, unless it's Golgotha and then I don't have to worry about US Presidential Politics because I'm like the messiah and stuff

All I know is, my mother, who is a totally mainstream center-left Democrat who cares mostly about the environment, was getting really excited about Lessig and is now hopping mad at the DNC and has been pushed that much more out of the mainstream. She has deep pockets, she votes, she gives money to candidates, and she is PISSED. She, like Kwark, has a sort of obstinate attachment to common sense which makes it difficult for her to see how corrupt things are - but that ideological edifice now has a big, Lawrence Lessig shaped crack in it. I figure she's not that weird and so there have to be other people like her. So I count this as a victory I bet Bernie Sanders is going to get a least one fat check out of all this... so suck it h8ers!!

User was banned for this post.



Thank god he finally got banned. Even if it wasn't his intention, I interpreted nearly everything he said regarding philosophy and politics and education as smug condescension and absurd, distracting semantics arguments. He just rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, I know the kind you are talking about. People that are good at talking, and things sound good, but when you reread it a second or third time, you realise that there is very little actual content in the post, just a lot of loaded words. It's hard to take arguments with them though, because they don't really say anything wrong, as thye don't say much at all, but still manage sound very convincing... And if you try to go after them, they are often good at shooting more empty, but fancy-sounding posts at you. It is hard to "win" the argument from an observers perspective.


Yeah, and I'm more interested in quality discussion in that thread rather than just hazy dick-swinging, because I'd like to be better educated with respect to the politics of my country. (Unfortunately, a lot of politics plays out exactly like that though...)
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-03 12:50:06
November 03 2015 12:49 GMT
#52279
opterown is an assassin of kings ):
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
November 03 2015 16:54 GMT
#52280
On November 03 2015 21:26 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 20:45 farvacola wrote:
He's an agitator, so be careful with that language. You're giving him what he wants!


That's why I left the thread for a few days to cool off and let him ride out his wave haha.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 20:46 Cascade wrote:
On November 03 2015 20:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 03 2015 12:45 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On November 03 2015 12:18 IgnE wrote:
On November 03 2015 11:56 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
thanks kwark. that guy was derailing the thread and caused everyone to miss my post about the 43 million dollar gas station in afghanistan. seriously though that guy just wanted to argue everything.


Shit dude what an injustice. Or maybe your post didn't merit further discussion. You can make another thread about it or repost it though so a bunch of people can say how outrageous that is.


I was joking in case you were wondering. not sure if your joking as well.

if anyone want the specific post that got him sent out here you go.

On November 03 2015 10:18 notesfromunderground wrote:
I don't intend to die on any hills, unless it's Golgotha and then I don't have to worry about US Presidential Politics because I'm like the messiah and stuff

All I know is, my mother, who is a totally mainstream center-left Democrat who cares mostly about the environment, was getting really excited about Lessig and is now hopping mad at the DNC and has been pushed that much more out of the mainstream. She has deep pockets, she votes, she gives money to candidates, and she is PISSED. She, like Kwark, has a sort of obstinate attachment to common sense which makes it difficult for her to see how corrupt things are - but that ideological edifice now has a big, Lawrence Lessig shaped crack in it. I figure she's not that weird and so there have to be other people like her. So I count this as a victory I bet Bernie Sanders is going to get a least one fat check out of all this... so suck it h8ers!!

User was banned for this post.



Thank god he finally got banned. Even if it wasn't his intention, I interpreted nearly everything he said regarding philosophy and politics and education as smug condescension and absurd, distracting semantics arguments. He just rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, I know the kind you are talking about. People that are good at talking, and things sound good, but when you reread it a second or third time, you realise that there is very little actual content in the post, just a lot of loaded words. It's hard to take arguments with them though, because they don't really say anything wrong, as thye don't say much at all, but still manage sound very convincing... And if you try to go after them, they are often good at shooting more empty, but fancy-sounding posts at you. It is hard to "win" the argument from an observers perspective.


Yeah, and I'm more interested in quality discussion in that thread rather than just hazy dick-swinging, because I'd like to be better educated with respect to the politics of my country. (Unfortunately, a lot of politics plays out exactly like that though...)


If you had wanted to be better educated you would have paid more attention to the things notes was saying. His posts were more like icebergs, packed full of content. It just so happens that most people when confronted with "absurd" ideas immediately dismiss them instead of thinking deeply about them.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Prev 1 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
BRAT_OK 7
IndyStarCraft 0
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.