• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2535

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 23 2015 13:50 GMT
#50681
On June 23 2015 22:38 opisska wrote:
Lazy TL mods as usual, instead of coding a simple tool that just removes spoiler tags from any of his posts and replaces them with cuddly kitten icons, they use implied threats by cyberviolence.


as usual opisska defender of all TL posters steps up to the fray, like I said he abuses spoilers so much I'm not sure if he wants us to read what he writes or not, if he really does want us to read then hes making me go through the effort of going through embedded spoilers.

I have dealt with baskerville before, I know hes well meaning but he does get a lot of people's nerves and he knows he does.
+ Show Spoiler [evidence] +
[image loading]
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 23 2015 13:51 GMT
#50682
You could have spoiler that spoiler BR....
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DocSchlakk
Profile Joined January 2013
Austria172 Posts
June 23 2015 13:53 GMT
#50683
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you
"Heroes don`t do drugs!....except Drugman, I guess!?"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 23 2015 13:55 GMT
#50684
On June 23 2015 22:53 DocSchlakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you


staff can't be banned from blogs.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 23 2015 13:55 GMT
#50685
On June 23 2015 22:53 DocSchlakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you


No problem. I just tested by banning you from my blog

+ Show Spoiler +
Kidding. I don't blog
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DocSchlakk
Profile Joined January 2013
Austria172 Posts
June 23 2015 14:00 GMT
#50686
On June 23 2015 22:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:53 DocSchlakk wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you


No problem. I just tested by banning you from my blog

+ Show Spoiler +
Kidding. I don't blog



pfff, thats what you get for being curious...

hehehe
"Heroes don`t do drugs!....except Drugman, I guess!?"
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
June 23 2015 14:25 GMT
#50687
On June 23 2015 22:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:53 DocSchlakk wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you


staff can't be banned from blogs.

Except Hot_Bid
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 23 2015 14:42 GMT
#50688
Lol, good times
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
June 23 2015 14:56 GMT
#50689
On June 23 2015 23:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:53 DocSchlakk wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:50 FFW_Rude wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:44 DocSchlakk wrote:
you can take certain "privileges" away?...like...reporting? in this case - spoiler-tagging?
you can "ban" people from your blogs? - thats a TL+ thing or can anyone do that?

...mind blooown


I think you can be taken away your report button. Dunno about spoiler tag.

You can ban people on your blog. You don't need TL+ for that as far as i'm aware



thank you


staff can't be banned from blogs.

Except Hot_Bid

^ rofl
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 23 2015 15:10 GMT
#50690
On June 23 2015 23:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Lol, good times


On June 21 2011 14:33 Hot_Bid wrote:
wtf is this

R1CH please stop trolling me


Memories oh memories
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
June 23 2015 16:09 GMT
#50691
On June 23 2015 20:18 Plexa wrote:
Alright, baskerville you've lost your spoiler privileges.

Could you define privileges..?
Settling on one a month? One last one? One for the money? Two for the show?
"not enough rights"
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 23 2015 16:10 GMT
#50692
privilege checked
post to be
TL+ Member
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-23 16:34:44
June 23 2015 16:13 GMT
#50693
On June 23 2015 22:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:38 opisska wrote:
Lazy TL mods as usual, instead of coding a simple tool that just removes spoiler tags from any of his posts and replaces them with cuddly kitten icons, they use implied threats by cyberviolence.


as usual opisska defender of all TL posters steps up to the fray, like I said he abuses spoilers so much I'm not sure if he wants us to read what he writes or not, if he really does want us to read then hes making me go through the effort of going through embedded spoilers.

I have dealt with baskerville before, I know hes well meaning but he does get a lot of people's nerves and he knows he does.
+ Show Spoiler [evidence] +
[image loading]

Sorry for that message, I was being banned at that point.. so brevity was / is of the essence.
Still, I apologize sincerely and from the bottom of my soul and promise never to rage against someone who was insulting me on a thread.
I was wrong.. were you?
I feel bad, did /do you?

Edit:
On June 23 2015 21:12 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 20:18 Plexa wrote:
Alright, baskerville you've lost your spoiler privileges.

you're killing 85% of his post content. can I report him for low quality posts now?

85% of my posting.. wow.. I must have gutted you hard (that you would want me that bad), so sorry man.. please be my friend, I don't have any and I crave your attention ... Gratz "unboxed and already broken" fred.. again...
So happy for you (your transmutation into a "future" real citizen), you can now see what the world is about. So happy.

Technically I am allowed to quote spoilers until you say otherwise, I consulted daphreak and he says it is legit!
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
June 23 2015 16:15 GMT
#50694
On June 23 2015 22:38 opisska wrote:
Lazy TL mods as usual, instead of coding a simple tool that just removes spoiler tags from any of his posts and replaces them with cuddly kitten icons, they use implied threats by cyberviolence.

Funny thing is I am posting.
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-23 16:32:08
June 23 2015 16:16 GMT
#50695
On June 23 2015 20:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 20:18 Plexa wrote:
Alright, baskerville you've lost your spoiler privileges.

He can't possibly survive without his spoiler tags.

You so young it is refreshing every time. <3

Also, I just thought.
On June 23 2015 20:18 Plexa wrote:
Alright, baskerville you've lost your spoiler privileges.

Couldn't this be construed as a "they work fine without it" "wait, lets see if they will still work without oxygen, mmm less oxygen at least" "Try it! try it! I'm sure they will work better!" ..kind of one way street?
So sorry this is such a brief message, but I am busy trying to find a way to abuse quotes.
"not enough rights"
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 23 2015 17:30 GMT
#50696
Did you removed fluidrone edit as well ? :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 23 2015 17:50 GMT
#50697
hahaha is that possible or fluidrone just trolling us?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 23 2015 18:02 GMT
#50698
the scots will not be silenced. you may take our spoiler tags, BUT YOU WILL NOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 23 2015 18:13 GMT
#50699
On June 24 2015 03:02 dAPhREAk wrote:
the scots will not be silenced. you may take our spoiler tags, BUT YOU WILL NOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM.

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOILLLEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 23 2015 18:14 GMT
#50700
On June 24 2015 01:13 fluidrone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 22:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 23 2015 22:38 opisska wrote:
Lazy TL mods as usual, instead of coding a simple tool that just removes spoiler tags from any of his posts and replaces them with cuddly kitten icons, they use implied threats by cyberviolence.


as usual opisska defender of all TL posters steps up to the fray, like I said he abuses spoilers so much I'm not sure if he wants us to read what he writes or not, if he really does want us to read then hes making me go through the effort of going through embedded spoilers.

I have dealt with baskerville before, I know hes well meaning but he does get a lot of people's nerves and he knows he does.
+ Show Spoiler [evidence] +
[image loading]

Sorry for that message, I was being banned at that point.. so brevity was / is of the essence.
Still, I apologize sincerely and from the bottom of my soul and promise never to rage against someone who was insulting me on a thread.
I was wrong.. were you?
I feel bad, did /do you?

Edit:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 21:12 boxerfred wrote:
On June 23 2015 20:18 Plexa wrote:
Alright, baskerville you've lost your spoiler privileges.

you're killing 85% of his post content. can I report him for low quality posts now?

85% of my posting.. wow.. I must have gutted you hard (that you would want me that bad), so sorry man.. please be my friend, I don't have any and I crave your attention ... Gratz "unboxed and already broken" fred.. again...
So happy for you (your transmutation into a "future" real citizen), you can now see what the world is about. So happy.

Technically I am allowed to quote spoilers until you say otherwise, I consulted daphreak and he says it is legit!

I said it before, I know you're not doing it to annoy me, it annoys me because you do it...its part of your posting style.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 43m
Patches Events
20h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.