• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2532

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 16 2015 12:37 GMT
#50621
On June 16 2015 18:25 fluidrone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 23:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On June 15 2015 21:45 fluidrone wrote:
On June 11 2015 19:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
[image loading]

I would hope for it to be more like + Show Spoiler [nsfw] +
[image loading]

What

"Moderation" is not one mod using this + Show Spoiler [Firebolt's method] +
[image loading]
, but several mods using it.
So .. I felt twister seemed a shrewd way of portraying how different mods mod/think/feel/act/ban/are lenient/are harsh differently and that is an entanglement prone method that is in itself hard/requires efforts.
Hence the entanglements of different mods using said same system would result into
But I might be way off, maybe it is just this gif.


I removed the nsfw picture and I also believe that you have no idea how moderation works
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 12:41:34
June 16 2015 12:40 GMT
#50622
On June 16 2015 21:37 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 18:25 fluidrone wrote:
On June 15 2015 23:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On June 15 2015 21:45 fluidrone wrote:
On June 11 2015 19:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
[image loading]

I would hope for it to be more like + Show Spoiler [nsfw] +
[image loading]

What

"Moderation" is not one mod using this + Show Spoiler [Firebolt's method] +
[image loading]
, but several mods using it.
So .. I felt twister seemed a shrewd way of portraying how different mods mod/think/feel/act/ban/are lenient/are harsh differently and that is an entanglement prone method that is in itself hard/requires efforts.
Hence the entanglements of different mods using said same system would result into
But I might be way off, maybe it is just this gif.


I removed the nsfw picture and I also believe that you have no idea how moderation works

Are you implying that TL is NOT a bunch of cats shuffling around in one room while sitting in front of computers and desks? Because if you are, then perhaps TL is doing this all WRONG!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 13:04:18
June 16 2015 12:58 GMT
#50623
<3 Sorry!
+ Show Spoiler [ps] +
: I am rather surprised you left the first if you re going to take down the second, is that because that one is explicit and the first implicit?


Edit: Please K' do not spoil my fantasy of a tl full of amazon bristling feathery underwear moderator posse fixing moderation issues/dissension/differences with a healthy game of twister (tm).

Edit: Please Seek' do play with fire.
"not enough rights"
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 16 2015 13:57 GMT
#50624
Now I understand how people must have felt when listening to Einstein
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
June 16 2015 22:49 GMT
#50625
Bwahahaha I'm back!
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
June 16 2015 23:13 GMT
#50626
hey buddy wb <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 16 2015 23:18 GMT
#50627
On June 17 2015 07:49 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Bwahahaha I'm back!

I remember you. Welcome back, although hasn't it been more like 75 days?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 16 2015 23:22 GMT
#50628
MM1 is a nerdddddd
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 17 2015 01:32 GMT
#50629
of the butt variety
post to be
TL+ Member
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
June 17 2015 02:14 GMT
#50630
I'm feeling nostalgic here
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 17 2015 02:20 GMT
#50631
i dont like butt nerds i like the grape ones better
post to be
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 17 2015 02:58 GMT
#50632
On June 17 2015 11:20 Cam Connor wrote:
i dont like butt nerds i like the grape ones better

it's always about variety packs
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 17 2015 03:15 GMT
#50633
after graduating farva and mm1 were literally the first 2 to congratulate me on fb and they both called me a nerd
pot calling the kettle black imo
post to be
TL+ Member
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 05:10:43
June 17 2015 05:10 GMT
#50634
Mmmhmm I luv butt nerds. They should just call you nerd Connor from now on.


Also I think you and farva where the first to wish me happy bday and call me a nerd
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 17 2015 05:37 GMT
#50635
On June 17 2015 11:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 11:20 Cam Connor wrote:
i dont like butt nerds i like the grape ones better

it's always about variety packs

[image loading]
post to be
TL+ Member
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 17 2015 20:59 GMT
#50636
Poor playa...
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
June 17 2015 22:11 GMT
#50637
On June 18 2015 05:59 scott31337 wrote:
Poor playa...


apparently being told you can't balance whine anymore does not lead to a free pass to complain in the hacking thread

On June 18 2015 02:13 playa wrote:
Can we just create a list of people in GM and make a poll on whether we think they're hacking and go from there? Believe, for instance, acts like a 5 year old. If I'm to believe this game takes any intelligence, then obviously I haven't even considered the possibility of Believe being legit.

The last time I played Believe, he messaged me after the game telling me "I made two phoenix before I scouted you didn't have a stargate, with a sentry." This was in response to me asking him why he canceled his stargate when he had to assume I was making a stargate too (I have every other time versus him, upon scouting stargate, besides this game).

Just flat out blatantly lying is going on from hackers. You know what he did upon realizing I was just going to try to expand asap, as a response? He canceled his stargate and expoed before me. He made sentries... he made several passes over my main and nexus. He had complete vision. Then, later in the game he makes a stargate. An oracle for harass and 2 phoenix for drop defense.

It's absolutely pathetic how much of an imbecile you can act, while being "top 10 GM," when every single player thinks you're 100000000x more suspicious than you're good. Blatantly lying. You know who needs to lie? People who have something to hide. I'll probably get banned since I didn't think to take a screenshot. Could care less.

Yesterday I played a guy in GM, "King," who told me he didn't get detection because "I always do the same thing" (I always go dt...). He also told me he scouted my stargate: it was on vanni and instead of scouting my tech he just had his probe go to my in-base natural, and, apparently, he forgot he didn't actually scout anything with it besides my cyber...

I can post that replay if anyone wants, but I mean, it's pointless given the replays that haven't resulted in people being barred from any tournaments, etc. I'm sure people have shared similar experiences as I have, so the larger point is a poll of sorts is needed. I'm pretty sure everyone suspects the same people. Once people would know who to post replays on, though, they would just go back to barcodes. So, w/e, though.

User was temp banned for this post.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
June 17 2015 23:06 GMT
#50638
91 days until playa gets the permaban.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8930 Posts
June 18 2015 00:49 GMT
#50639
lol this is late but i just saw jotmang-nojem's name
HAHAHAHAH
i can already tell hes a korean troll
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 18 2015 04:34 GMT
#50640
He got banned for martyring, not balance whining.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Prev 1 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 512
ZZZero.O 163
Hyun 86
Dota 2
monkeys_forever294
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4380
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g13366
FrodaN1595
JimRising 298
KnowMe272
Livibee200
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra941
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur439
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
Patches Events
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.