• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1770

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
March 01 2013 16:55 GMT
#35381
On March 02 2013 01:54 kollin wrote:
That guy made my brain turn into a horribly mushy paste and leak out my ears.

You're just saying that because he found out you work for Blizzard and are trying to cover it now.
wongfeihung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States763 Posts
March 01 2013 16:56 GMT
#35382
On March 02 2013 01:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
I'm just going to take this guy's post, whom had the balls to point out that clearly some of the people attacking me have ulterior motives (sup blizzard). Yup, I can't add much to this because he said everything better than I ever could, so instead I'll just say lets wait and see how it all turns out

User was temp banned for this post.

For some reason, it's funny to me when people use "whom" incorrectly.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
March 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#35383
So are any of you guys thinking about buying D3 on consoles, it looks like it could be absolutely incredible. An experience that could define your very soul...
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 01 2013 17:01 GMT
#35384
Are you deliberately trying to start an off topic discussion in the ABL with your 2999th post? xD
Moderator
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
March 01 2013 17:02 GMT
#35385
Me? Never!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
March 01 2013 17:03 GMT
#35386
On March 02 2013 02:01 Firebolt145 wrote:
Are you deliberately trying to start an off topic discussion in the ABL with your 2999th post? xD

He gets paid by the post, ask David Kim, Dustin Browder or AnomalySC2 if you don't believe me.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 01 2013 17:04 GMT
#35387
On March 02 2013 02:02 kollin wrote:
Me? Never!

And I thought my 10k was bad
Moderator
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
March 01 2013 17:06 GMT
#35388
I think my 10K will be where I reveal I am actually a 40 year old woman.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 01 2013 17:13 GMT
#35389
The suspense! 6998 more we have to wait for.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 01 2013 19:01 GMT
#35390
On March 02 2013 01:53 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
AnomalySC2 was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

That account was created on 2012-08-22 01:31:59 and had 960 posts.

Reason:
On March 02 2013 01:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
I'm just going to take this guy's post, whom had the balls to point out that clearly some of the people attacking me have ulterior motives (sup blizzard). Yup, I can't add much to this because he said everything better than I ever could, so instead I'll just say lets wait and see how it all turns out


basically, you're going around saying "I'm smarter than you" and stirring up trouble

All hail Waxangel!

Dear god that IPL thread is bad. AnomalySC2 just spent at least an hour insisting that his common sense was correct over a ton of people giving him evidence to the contrary and to top it off the post he was actually banned for he decided to go all crazy conspiracy theorist and decide the people who were disagreeing with him were only doing so because they worked for Blizzard.

Again, all hail Waxangel!

he doesnt like diablo3 either, so i am beginning to think he just doesnt like blizzard.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
March 01 2013 19:09 GMT
#35391
On March 02 2013 04:01 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 01:53 imallinson wrote:
AnomalySC2 was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

That account was created on 2012-08-22 01:31:59 and had 960 posts.

Reason:
On March 02 2013 01:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
I'm just going to take this guy's post, whom had the balls to point out that clearly some of the people attacking me have ulterior motives (sup blizzard). Yup, I can't add much to this because he said everything better than I ever could, so instead I'll just say lets wait and see how it all turns out


basically, you're going around saying "I'm smarter than you" and stirring up trouble

All hail Waxangel!

Dear god that IPL thread is bad. AnomalySC2 just spent at least an hour insisting that his common sense was correct over a ton of people giving him evidence to the contrary and to top it off the post he was actually banned for he decided to go all crazy conspiracy theorist and decide the people who were disagreeing with him were only doing so because they worked for Blizzard.

Again, all hail Waxangel!

he doesnt like diablo3 either, so i am beginning to think he just doesnt like blizzard.

Then why is he on a forum dedicated to and created for blizzard games?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
March 01 2013 19:10 GMT
#35392
On March 02 2013 04:09 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 04:01 dAPhREAk wrote:
On March 02 2013 01:53 imallinson wrote:
AnomalySC2 was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

That account was created on 2012-08-22 01:31:59 and had 960 posts.

Reason:
On March 02 2013 01:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
I'm just going to take this guy's post, whom had the balls to point out that clearly some of the people attacking me have ulterior motives (sup blizzard). Yup, I can't add much to this because he said everything better than I ever could, so instead I'll just say lets wait and see how it all turns out


basically, you're going around saying "I'm smarter than you" and stirring up trouble

All hail Waxangel!

Dear god that IPL thread is bad. AnomalySC2 just spent at least an hour insisting that his common sense was correct over a ton of people giving him evidence to the contrary and to top it off the post he was actually banned for he decided to go all crazy conspiracy theorist and decide the people who were disagreeing with him were only doing so because they worked for Blizzard.

Again, all hail Waxangel!

he doesnt like diablo3 either, so i am beginning to think he just doesnt like blizzard.

Then why is he on a forum dedicated to and created for blizzard games?


well where else to get response to your this game is dying posts about blizzard games?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 19:59:37
March 01 2013 19:33 GMT
#35393
Defacer was just temp banned for 30 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-10-18 02:15:14 and had 4403 posts.

Reason: If you have an issue with moderation then don't bitch about a moderator in unrelated topics in the general forum. Take it to website feedback. You know this and, after some twenty five moderator actions against you, you should know better.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400806
--Now, a related thread about this got closed today--

--Kwark thinks this Dennis Rodman stunt is shit news.--

Why Def? You know better than this...
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 01 2013 19:35 GMT
#35394
Defacer was just temp banned for 30 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-10-18 02:15:14 and had 4403 posts.

Reason: If you have an issue with moderation then don't bitch about a moderator in unrelated topics in the general forum. Take it to website feedback. You know this and, after some twenty five moderator actions against you, you should know better.


Damnit Defacer, why did you have to call out KwarK in your OP......30 days seems rough, but I don't really know how much you two have danced before.

/sigh
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
March 01 2013 19:36 GMT
#35395
did he edit out the bitching later or was it only that one comment?
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 19:37:33
March 01 2013 19:36 GMT
#35396
(edited out bad joke)
I guess certain kinds of people think differently about what kind of stuff is worth it? All of the people arguing with KwarK are people disagreeing with stuff they thought was worth people's time.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 19:44:31
March 01 2013 19:44 GMT
#35397
On March 02 2013 04:36 nunez wrote:
did he edit out the bitching later or was it only that one comment?

It would appear to be only that comment, which is why I would assume that moderation history played a big role in the length. Still, 30 days of no TL looks awfully long to a frequent user. I would know
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 20:08:49
March 01 2013 19:50 GMT
#35398
We had a long PM exchange in which I argued that a piece of fluff journalism that focused on the basketball player was shit and largely irrelevant to everything. The topic I closed had posed no questions and invited no debate, there were no two sides to argue because it took no sides, instead it was the human equivalent of "animals do the funniest things" and mentioned things like the dress sense of the basketball player and the first things he said getting off the plane. My last PM to Defacer said this
If you wish to make an informed, educating and engaging topic about North Korea then be my guest.


That is the standard I wish to hold general forum news topics to. I want it to be researched and actually detail the subject in question and the issues surrounding it, I want it to teach the reader about the issue and I want the reader to be engaged by it in the hope that it starts an intellectual exchange about the issue itself.

Now let's look a the topic I closed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400762

4 lines and a short quote which includes the nickname of the basketball player (the worm), his eccentric dress and habits and how many championships he won. It also includes the following facts about North Korea. 1) North Korea is a place. 2) North Korea is led by young leader Kim Jong Un. 3) North Korea possibly has the world's strictest dress code.

This topic spawned some great responses such as
Girl above Rodman looks like William Hung...


wait what , why, what, what????


LOL I wouldn't have guessed Dennis Rodman.

Dat KJU is heeee-lahhh-rious!


and
i hope rodman makes a comeback to nba


Thrilling stuff.

I had a PM exchange with Defacer about my reasons for closing it and my requirements for a general forum topic and I invited him to make a better topic which would be acceptable. He has subsequently done that and I have left the topic open because it is acceptable. But it is not acceptable to use a topic in the general forum as a platform for bitching about the standards set by moderation. Not ever. And he should know better. I explained the requirements I was setting as a tl moderator and if he had an issue with them then the website feedback forum is right there for him to make his views heard.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 01 2013 19:56 GMT
#35399
thread is going to be more interesting when they kidnap him as a south korean sympathizer and put him to hard labor.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 20:18:10
March 01 2013 20:17 GMT
#35400
On March 02 2013 04:50 KwarK wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
We had a long PM exchange in which I argued that a piece of fluff journalism that focused on the basketball player was shit and largely irrelevant to everything. The topic I closed had posed no questions and invited no debate, there were no two sides to argue because it took no sides, instead it was the human equivalent of "animals do the funniest things" and mentioned things like the dress sense of the basketball player and the first things he said getting off the plane. My last PM to Defacer said this
If you wish to make an informed, educating and engaging topic about North Korea then be my guest.


That is the standard I wish to hold general forum news topics to. I want it to be researched and actually detail the subject in question and the issues surrounding it, I want it to teach the reader about the issue and I want the reader to be engaged by it in the hope that it starts an intellectual exchange about the issue itself.

Now let's look a the topic I closed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400762

4 lines and a short quote which includes the nickname of the basketball player (the worm), his eccentric dress and habits and how many championships he won. It also includes the following facts about North Korea. 1) North Korea is a place. 2) North Korea is led by Young leader Kim Jong Un. 3) North Korea possibly has the world's strictest dress code.

This topic spawned some great responses such as
Girl above Rodman looks like William Hung...


wait what , why, what, what????


LOL I wouldn't have guessed Dennis Rodman.

Dat KJU is heeee-lahhh-rious!


and
i hope rodman makes a comeback to nba


Thrilling stuff.

I had a PM exchange with Defacer about my reasons for closing it and my requirements for a general forum topic and I invited him to make a better topic which would be acceptable. He has subsequently done that and I have left the topic open because it is acceptable. But it is not acceptable to use a topic in the general forum as a platform for bitching about the standards set by moderation. Not ever. And he should know better. I explained the requirements I was setting as a tl moderator and if he had an issue with them then the website feedback forum is right there for him to make his views heard.

So what you're trying to say is that you are not hopeful that Dennis Rodman makes a comeback?

"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Prev 1 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 15m
Patches Events
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.