• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
October 13 2010 20:42 GMT
#3041
On October 14 2010 00:13 Murderotica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 16:54 Coagulation wrote:
Bill took a giant shit on the haunted mafia thread. then demanded he be unbanned from game.

it was epic.

Link?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159453
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 21:01:33
October 13 2010 21:00 GMT
#3042
he gets removed from the game on page 59 of that thread he doesnt stop posting till page 63
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 13 2010 22:00 GMT
#3043
No access ):
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 13 2010 22:14 GMT
#3044
Sadist banned again gesh
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 13 2010 22:15 GMT
#3045
Thank god I decided not to join in for haunted. Too much drama for me.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 14 2010 03:02 GMT
#3046
Lefnui was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 480 posts.

Reason: "square"

Not acceptable.


+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2010 07:38 Lefnui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 04:37 Nightmarjoo wrote:
I hate in a big lecture hall with 100+ students when people talk or whisper to eachother because they know the professor will never be able to hear them. I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up, it's really aggravating. If they don't care about the lecture, they should fucking leave.

square

User was temp banned for this post.


Oshit, I didn't even realize Toy Story 3's DDG had dropped below 300k. O_o When did this happen?

Of course, then he has to go and be a jerk. Some people don't learn.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
October 14 2010 08:38 GMT
#3047
On October 14 2010 12:02 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
Lefnui was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 480 posts.

Reason: "square"

Not acceptable.


+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2010 07:38 Lefnui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 04:37 Nightmarjoo wrote:
I hate in a big lecture hall with 100+ students when people talk or whisper to eachother because they know the professor will never be able to hear them. I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up, it's really aggravating. If they don't care about the lecture, they should fucking leave.

square

User was temp banned for this post.


Oshit, I didn't even realize Toy Story 3's DDG had dropped below 300k. O_o When did this happen?

Of course, then he has to go and be a jerk. Some people don't learn.

August 23rd it would seem:
http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=toystory3.htm

Still one my favorite bans in this thread
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
October 14 2010 18:12 GMT
#3048
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
October 14 2010 18:21 GMT
#3049
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
October 14 2010 22:33 GMT
#3050
On October 15 2010 03:21 Aim Here wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.


Yes yes, the roulette thread. I guess I wanted a more legitimate answer...
That was a funny thread, thanks for reminding.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 14 2010 22:39 GMT
#3051
On October 15 2010 07:33 aidnai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 03:21 Aim Here wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.


Yes yes, the roulette thread. I guess I wanted a more legitimate answer...
That was a funny thread, thanks for reminding.

This thread comes to mind.
Liquipedia
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 14 2010 23:00 GMT
#3052
On October 15 2010 07:39 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 07:33 aidnai wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:21 Aim Here wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.


Yes yes, the roulette thread. I guess I wanted a more legitimate answer...
That was a funny thread, thanks for reminding.

This thread comes to mind.


lolololol You owe me a perfectly good Logitech keyboard. This one has coffee all over it now.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
October 14 2010 23:02 GMT
#3053
Soo, lets see how many temp bans come out of the patch 1.1.2 changes thread.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 14 2010 23:15 GMT
#3054
On October 15 2010 08:02 57 Corvette wrote:
Soo, lets see how many temp bans come out of the patch 1.1.2 changes thread.


Actually, that Female Gamer Interview thread is racking up quite a few red letters! :D
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
October 14 2010 23:17 GMT
#3055
On October 15 2010 07:39 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 07:33 aidnai wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:21 Aim Here wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.


Yes yes, the roulette thread. I guess I wanted a more legitimate answer...
That was a funny thread, thanks for reminding.

This thread comes to mind.

I want to bump it. It's one of those bad posting urges I get once a day.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 14 2010 23:20 GMT
#3056
On October 15 2010 08:17 Trezeguet23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 07:39 Spazer wrote:
On October 15 2010 07:33 aidnai wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:21 Aim Here wrote:
On October 15 2010 03:12 aidnai wrote:
perusing the closed threads this morning, came across this gem:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160655

3 temp bans + 1 perma ban within about 30minutes? I wonder what the record for a single thread is...


Obviously this thread. I make it 221 posts, 1 OP and 11 contest winners didn't get banned, so that's a whopping 209 tempbans.


Yes yes, the roulette thread. I guess I wanted a more legitimate answer...
That was a funny thread, thanks for reminding.

This thread comes to mind.

I want to bump it. It's one of those bad posting urges I get once a day.

I always wondered
why did everyone except for hot_bid and
bay United States. May 28 2010 09:42. Posts 10 PM Profile Quote #
I was excited to read this too.

that post get temp banned?
What was different about that post?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
October 14 2010 23:28 GMT
#3057
So, Manifesto7 just brought the ban hammer to this thread. (It's still going too... quite a ban trap)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160805

(the thread is a video interview with a 17y.o. german girl who plays starcraft. A lot of the comments consist of "oh look, this piece of meat plays SC2! hawt XD" or worse.)

As a man with 5 sisters and roughly equal numbers of guy friends and girl friends, I would like to say thank you Mani for not tolerating the mindless, hormone fueled driveling masses. I really despise the TITS OR GTFO attitude... so completely debasing and disrespectful. I'm glad that this online community for one will not operate that way.
/rant

Oh yeah, awesome thread spazer! lol
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
October 14 2010 23:29 GMT
#3058
On October 15 2010 08:15 MangoTango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 08:02 57 Corvette wrote:
Soo, lets see how many temp bans come out of the patch 1.1.2 changes thread.


Actually, that Female Gamer Interview thread is racking up quite a few red letters! :D

Seriously, between that and Patch 1.1.2, half of the SC2 section is gonna be temp banned. Mani's on a roll.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
October 14 2010 23:38 GMT
#3059
well, to be fair, that girl is indeed BEAUTIFUL, so that people drool over her shouldnt be a suprise
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 15 2010 00:40 GMT
#3060
I applaud Mani as he brings justice and equality to TL, his bans in the Female Gamer Interview send the excellent message that TL does not tolerate harrassment.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.