• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ejac
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1195 Posts
October 17 2010 02:53 GMT
#3081
IdrA was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2004-07-31 20:59:50 and had 10731 posts.

Reason: For what you said to Huk after the match


What did Idra say this time???? lol.
esq>n
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 17 2010 02:58 GMT
#3082
Yeah, I wanna know as well before I get out of the office.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 17 2010 03:01 GMT
#3083
What the Fuck now MACHINE being a dick as well? putting something in some else's drink is disgusting man..
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
October 17 2010 03:05 GMT
#3084
Are those latest bans a joke or is there some extremely juicy shit going on?
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
October 17 2010 03:06 GMT
#3085
Hmm...I can't figure out what to make of those two last bans....

+ Show Spoiler +
EvilTrollingtubby?
hoppipolla
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia782 Posts
October 17 2010 03:09 GMT
#3086
Hope we get all the details from these intriguing bans!
xoxo Gossip Girl.
"It's not acceptable"
Artisan
Profile Joined February 2010
United States336 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-17 03:14:53
October 17 2010 03:12 GMT
#3087
Really hoping the Machine ban is a joke

Edit: I doubt they will even be on team liquid much in the next two days since they are traveling I more of meant it as I hope Machine didn't really put something in the drink lol
Jaw
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States274 Posts
October 17 2010 03:13 GMT
#3088
forum ban for irl shit? haha i don't think they will care.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 17 2010 03:14 GMT
#3089
Let's just move on
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
October 17 2010 03:16 GMT
#3090
On October 17 2010 12:14 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Let's just move on


i'll be sad if you're trolling me and feigning resentment towards the situation.

Speaking of "the situation" that we are supposed to be moving on from... what.. uh.... is it?
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
October 17 2010 03:21 GMT
#3091
details please :D
the courage to be a lazy bum
Ewli
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden326 Posts
October 17 2010 03:26 GMT
#3092
My brain is really full of fuck right now, I have no idea what is going on. And it doesn't seem like the mods/iNcontroL/HuK will tell us ; ( going to bed, hopefully this will clear up in the morning. <3
Twitter - @Ewli <3 EG <3 Liquid
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 17 2010 03:27 GMT
#3093
ETT probably had to much soju
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
October 17 2010 03:33 GMT
#3094
Ah drama... or trolling... either way I'm interested about this...
rockon1215
Profile Joined May 2009
United States612 Posts
October 17 2010 03:34 GMT
#3095
now we have to know what happened

TELL US DAMMIT
Flash v Jaedong The finals that is ALWAYS meant to be
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
October 17 2010 03:34 GMT
#3096
On October 17 2010 12:14 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Let's just move on

Haha, Day9 once said that EG is filled with the nicest people you will ever meet but they are the biggest dicks to each other.
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
October 17 2010 03:50 GMT
#3097
Now drewbie too? I seriously think we are getting trolled.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
October 17 2010 03:54 GMT
#3098
I saw Drewbie on the Ban list and i was like "Wtf..." So i look at the last page, and I see IdrA and Machine and i was like OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE.

But the mods don't want to tell us
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
October 17 2010 04:05 GMT
#3099
They are definitely trolling. I dont think any of them plan on being TL much in the next two days obviously so they are just fooling around.


I think.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 17 2010 04:22 GMT
#3100
No I think this is genuine, I'm sure that we really need the juicy gossips
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 500
Larva 457
Leta 73
NaDa 41
TT1 17
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm242
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Other Games
summit1g10224
WinterStarcraft445
Mew2King100
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Rush1163
• Lourlo1044
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 20m
INu's Battles
7h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 20m
Replay Cast
18h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.