• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8640 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1079

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 14 2012 12:17 GMT
#21561
On May 14 2012 20:50 Surili wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 20:40 marttorn wrote:
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league"
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league" 2: Electric Fucking Bogaloo

And,
The Aftermath

Now, what was especially interesting to me was his severely lacking grammar capabilities ("from not korea"), despite the fact that he was (supposedly) from the USA.


My favourite thing in the aftermath is the fact that after calling the mods retarts, he then proceeds to BUMP his thread when no-one reacts :D

Yeah, the bump really sells that thread. That cracked me up. He hates TL soooooooo much that he feels compelled to trash the site's mods in the crudest fashion, then sits there refreshing the page over and over again, wondering why no one is giving him the attention he so craves.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 14 2012 12:40 GMT
#21562
On May 14 2012 21:17 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 20:50 Surili wrote:
On May 14 2012 20:40 marttorn wrote:
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league"
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league" 2: Electric Fucking Bogaloo

And,
The Aftermath

Now, what was especially interesting to me was his severely lacking grammar capabilities ("from not korea"), despite the fact that he was (supposedly) from the USA.


My favourite thing in the aftermath is the fact that after calling the mods retarts, he then proceeds to BUMP his thread when no-one reacts :D

Yeah, the bump really sells that thread. That cracked me up. He hates TL soooooooo much that he feels compelled to trash the site's mods in the crudest fashion, then sits there refreshing the page over and over again, wondering why no one is giving him the attention he so craves.


Why not just throw out more insults?!?! Why would he bump it?!?

It would be hilarious if he kept posting after that slowly evolving his posts progressively becoming better and better because nobody was replying until eventually he started posting well and people started replyinf. It was at that time he understood what TL was about and his heart grew 3x that day. Shortly afterwards he was banned, jerk had it comin'!
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 14 2012 12:41 GMT
#21563
Is it just me or does incontrol make hilarious posts in every to-be-closed thread? He's like a pro-F5-Teamliquid-Forums-er or something.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 14 2012 12:57 GMT
#21564
On May 14 2012 21:41 Mobius_1 wrote:
Is it just me or does incontrol make hilarious posts in every to-be-closed thread? He's like a pro-F5-Teamliquid-Forums-er or something.


i actually dont know how he gets to them all. fucking space magic.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 14 2012 13:14 GMT
#21565
On May 14 2012 21:57 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 21:41 Mobius_1 wrote:
Is it just me or does incontrol make hilarious posts in every to-be-closed thread? He's like a pro-F5-Teamliquid-Forums-er or something.


i actually dont know how he gets to them all. fucking space magic.

Probably checks http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/new.php on a regular basis.
The frumious Bandersnatch
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 14 2012 13:28 GMT
#21566
On May 14 2012 20:40 marttorn wrote:
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league"
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league" 2: Electric Fucking Bogaloo

And,
The Aftermath

Now, what was especially interesting to me was his severely lacking grammar capabilities ("from not korea"), despite the fact that he was (supposedly) from the USA.

lol @ the aftermath
He took it really personal.
[TLMS] REBOOT
DawN883
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden558 Posts
May 14 2012 14:00 GMT
#21567
On May 14 2012 20:40 marttorn wrote:
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league"
"How do people from not korea watch pro-league" 2: Electric Fucking Bogaloo

And,
The Aftermath

Now, what was especially interesting to me was his severely lacking grammar capabilities ("from not korea"), despite the fact that he was (supposedly) from the USA.


LOL! I just laughed my pants off when I read the aftermath part xD
If the dead are not raised, Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 14 2012 14:20 GMT
#21568
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.
Liquipedia
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 14 2012 14:25 GMT
#21569
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.


You have a report button, use it.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 14 2012 14:26 GMT
#21570
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.


When I imagine a fat black woman I instantly think of this loud obnoxious woman who yells way too loudly and is seriously overweight but is somehow proud of it, and tells her friend "you go girl" in any situation possible even if they seriously fucked up.



Yeah that's a stereotype.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
xwoGworwaTsx
Profile Joined April 2012
United States984 Posts
May 14 2012 14:28 GMT
#21571
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.

This is a thread I made with good intentions, and the article source I have offers a good discussion on the topic. Why don't you read the op first before writing baseless lazy backseat mod like comments.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 14 2012 14:30 GMT
#21572
On May 14 2012 23:28 xwoGworwaTsx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.

This is a thread I made with good intentions, and the article source I have offers a good discussion on the topic. Why don't you read the op first before writing baseless lazy backseat mod like comments.


By far the biggest problem is your title: "why black women are fat". Which is bound to induce a shitstorm. Secondly this is the ABL thread, there is no backseat moderating here.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 14:40:32
May 14 2012 14:33 GMT
#21573
On May 14 2012 23:28 xwoGworwaTsx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.

This is a thread I made with good intentions, and the article source I have offers a good discussion on the topic. Why don't you read the op first before writing baseless lazy backseat mod like comments.


I read the OP and the article you linked is terrible. It's someone quoting some anecdotal evidence and making baseless conclusions off of it. However this isn't the place to argue about it. Read Saline's post in the thread it's a good description of what is wrong with it. Also when I'm saying the thread is going to be shit it's not because of the OP it's because of the inevitable shit replies of people posting the first thing that pops into their head.

On May 14 2012 23:25 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.


You have a report button, use it.


There isn't really anything worth reporting. The OP chose a bad title and so far no one has posted anything offensive. I'm just waiting till the shit actually starts hitting the fan.
Liquipedia
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 14:52:53
May 14 2012 14:52 GMT
#21574
Why Black Women are Fat Thread

This thread is going places already...

Edit: Ah beat to it. Damn you guys work quick. ABL: a way of life?
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 14 2012 14:55 GMT
#21575
On May 14 2012 23:30 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:28 xwoGworwaTsx wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.

This is a thread I made with good intentions, and the article source I have offers a good discussion on the topic. Why don't you read the op first before writing baseless lazy backseat mod like comments.


By far the biggest problem is your title: "why black women are fat". Which is bound to induce a shitstorm. Secondly this is the ABL thread, there is no backseat moderating here.


Nope, no back seat moderating here. We kick it in the front seat, which seat should I taaaaaake?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 14 2012 15:00 GMT
#21576
On May 14 2012 23:55 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:30 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:28 xwoGworwaTsx wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:20 imallinson wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Well that is kind of terrible, I see this thread going nowhere good. Then again given the thread title I was expecting a lot worse.

This is a thread I made with good intentions, and the article source I have offers a good discussion on the topic. Why don't you read the op first before writing baseless lazy backseat mod like comments.


By far the biggest problem is your title: "why black women are fat". Which is bound to induce a shitstorm. Secondly this is the ABL thread, there is no backseat moderating here.


Nope, no back seat moderating here. We kick it in the front seat, which seat should I taaaaaake?


Backseat moderating would be if someone comments in the thread that the thread is going nowhere good. In ABL people like to discuss threads specifically on this basis. Here if someone links a new thread and predicts that it won't go very far, then that's not backseat moderating, because this thread is somewhere else entirely and not at all related to the particular thread in question. The OP's of the threads usually don't even know their thread is being discussed here.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
May 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#21577
On May 14 2012 23:52 See.Blue wrote:
Why Black Women are Fat Thread

This thread is going places already...

Edit: Ah beat to it. Damn you guys work quick. ABL: a way of life?


I was going to say.......people really cannot make neutral title threads if their lives depended on it.

Also - I feel sorry for the mods with the impending mixed proleague threads. Going to be a Bane Nightmare followed up by a Fiend's Grip and then Brain Sap to finish you off mentally. GG
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 14 2012 15:04 GMT
#21578
On May 15 2012 00:01 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:52 See.Blue wrote:
Why Black Women are Fat Thread

This thread is going places already...

Edit: Ah beat to it. Damn you guys work quick. ABL: a way of life?


I was going to say.......people really cannot make neutral title threads if their lives depended on it.

Also - I feel sorry for the mods with the impending mixed proleague threads. Going to be a Bane Nightmare followed up by a Fiend's Grip and then Brain Sap to finish you off mentally. GG


I feel sorry for everyone. The mixed PL threads are probably going to hit a new level of stupid for TL.
Liquipedia
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#21579
On May 15 2012 00:04 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 00:01 Slardar wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:52 See.Blue wrote:
Why Black Women are Fat Thread

This thread is going places already...

Edit: Ah beat to it. Damn you guys work quick. ABL: a way of life?


I was going to say.......people really cannot make neutral title threads if their lives depended on it.

Also - I feel sorry for the mods with the impending mixed proleague threads. Going to be a Bane Nightmare followed up by a Fiend's Grip and then Brain Sap to finish you off mentally. GG


I feel sorry for everyone. The mixed PL threads are probably going to hit a new level of stupid for TL.


Easy solution. Redirect the reply button for those threads to reddit. Problem solved.
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 14 2012 15:14 GMT
#21580
On May 15 2012 00:07 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 00:04 imallinson wrote:
On May 15 2012 00:01 Slardar wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:52 See.Blue wrote:
Why Black Women are Fat Thread

This thread is going places already...

Edit: Ah beat to it. Damn you guys work quick. ABL: a way of life?


I was going to say.......people really cannot make neutral title threads if their lives depended on it.

Also - I feel sorry for the mods with the impending mixed proleague threads. Going to be a Bane Nightmare followed up by a Fiend's Grip and then Brain Sap to finish you off mentally. GG


I feel sorry for everyone. The mixed PL threads are probably going to hit a new level of stupid for TL.


Easy solution. Redirect the reply button for those threads to reddit. Problem solved.


Pressing reply in a PL LR sends you to a page that just says

This is not the website you are looking for.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 20m
Patches Events
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.