• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8021 users

PvT Training Day, January 2012 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 12 2011 12:45 GMT
#101
Alright, things are heating up! I've rewritten the OP and I've added all the coaches that have confirmed so far.

Including the IM all-killer himself, Mr. Kevin "QXC" Riley.

I am getting so excited about this :-D.
The frumious Bandersnatch
venificus
Profile Joined May 2011
England7 Posts
December 12 2011 14:56 GMT
#102
Can't wait for this ^^
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
December 12 2011 19:53 GMT
#103
Aaaaah I'd love to do this so much but I am on holiday that week. x'( That totally sucks.

P.S. Sorry, I totally forgot about adding you! I'll get right on it.
elgringo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States28 Posts
December 12 2011 20:13 GMT
#104
I would love to be involved!
But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads? -Albert Camus
beHispid
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
17 Posts
December 13 2011 18:18 GMT
#105
I'd like to be one of the players -- can stream as well, though I play on NA. If I get an EU account can I join up?
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 15 2011 10:26 GMT
#106
On December 14 2011 03:18 beHispid wrote:
I'd like to be one of the players -- can stream as well, though I play on NA. If I get an EU account can I join up?

Thanks so much for your interest! Given the number of people who have already signed up, though, I wouldn't be able to guarantee you a spot in the main group of eight players. I don't want to discourage anyone from signing up, but I wouldn't want someone to spend the money on an extra account just for the chance to play with us.
The frumious Bandersnatch
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 13:19:31
December 15 2011 10:31 GMT
#107
cool stuff, wish I would have read about this earlier, I suppose its a bit late for signing up

anyways:

ID on EU: dayman.526
Your race: Protoss
Your league: Master
Can you stream/record the day? Havent used my account for a long time but yes
beep boop
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 17:42:13
December 15 2011 17:39 GMT
#108
Okay, PMs have been sent out and most of the participants have been finalized.

I'd like to apologize sincerely to every person who took the time to post in this thread but didn't get selected. I really appreciate the support, and I'd love to have every one of you on the stream, but there's just no way to effectively train with fifty people. If anyone can't make it or has to leave early for some reason, I'm planning to pull replacement players from the audience, so come hang out and be friendly, and I'll see if there's a way to get you involved. Also, I am already making the first plans for the next Training Day, so assuming that this is not a complete disaster, just keep an eye open and maybe you can get involved the next time around.

Also, don't forget that there will hopefully be lots of players in chat and on the TeamSpeak server who aren't on stream but are looking for training partners for the day! I'm hoping that my stream ultimately only shows a fraction of the awesome P on T violence spawned by this thread.

One more thing: I've been putting together little bios of all the participants. If you're looking forward to watching Training Day and are curious to know a bit more about me and the other players than our screen names, go check them out. I never cease to be amazed at how interesting the people hiding behind TL accounts tend to be.
The frumious Bandersnatch
GleefulPiXie
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada76 Posts
December 16 2011 04:07 GMT
#109
God yes! This is just what I need, my PvT is just hideous, I can't wait. This is like a late Christmas present.
Master Protoss Player - www.twitch.tv/gleefulmidget - Don't eat the crab dip yahyah
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 19 2011 13:29 GMT
#110
Alright, with the additions of 7mk, Chelch and Utikiz, we've got just a single Terran slot yet to fill. If you really want to get in on the action and haven't gotten a PM yet, drop me a line and say hi!
The frumious Bandersnatch
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
December 19 2011 14:47 GMT
#111
ID on EU: TdT╪uchiha.910
Your race: Terran
Your league: Master
Can you stream/record the day? YES.

i might can help you guys with some mech if you want to? but i won't promise my bio is yust as good.
i can do verry agressive mech, to gaint harras, turrtle or a mix^^ yust tell me what styl to do and i will try it on youXD
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 22 2011 09:55 GMT
#112
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 16:46:02
December 22 2011 15:05 GMT
#113
On December 22 2011 18:55 iNcontroL wrote:
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh

You were going to be doing this, but it overlaps with Home Story Cup, so it's not 100% sure that you'll be able to come.

I wasn't going to say anything about you potentially participating because I didn't want anyone disappointed if it didn't work out. I guess the cat's out of the bag now, though .
The frumious Bandersnatch
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
December 22 2011 16:35 GMT
#114
On December 23 2011 00:05 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 18:55 iNcontroL wrote:
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh

You are doing this, but it overlaps with Training Day, so it's not 100% sure that you'll be able to come.

I wasn't going to say anything about you potentially participating because I didn't want anyone disappointed if it didn't work out. I guess the cat's out of the bag now, though .

Training day overlaps with training day? O_O
Moderator
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 22 2011 16:46 GMT
#115
On December 23 2011 01:35 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 00:05 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On December 22 2011 18:55 iNcontroL wrote:
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh

You are doing this, but it overlaps with Training Day, so it's not 100% sure that you'll be able to come.

I wasn't going to say anything about you potentially participating because I didn't want anyone disappointed if it didn't work out. I guess the cat's out of the bag now, though .

Training day overlaps with training day? O_O

Sorry, brain fail. I meant it overlaps with HSC IV .
The frumious Bandersnatch
czaku
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland429 Posts
December 22 2011 16:52 GMT
#116
Hmm think Take would give him a free PC just like huk got his year ago for TL Attack.
Also great idea, i wish there were more spots so i could play too... :/
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
December 22 2011 17:31 GMT
#117
That is so awesome. My worst matchup is TvP.
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 30 2011 13:18 GMT
#118
Just a week to go! The worst of the danger is behind us; Deutsche Telekom managed to connect my line and even the incompetence of the Vodafone technical people - I was literally hung up on because I insisted what they were telling me was causing an error - couldn't stop me from configuring my DSL modem. After weeks of thirst, the Internet is again flowing. I've tested my stream and it looks like everything is working correctly!

Yay!

I have been contacted by a couple of people who are high level players and would be interested in helping out a group of people independantly of the stream on Training Day. I think that's a fantastic idea! If you are such a person, please drop a message in here so that people know you'll be around, and send me a PM with your contact information. I'll make sure to mention that you're offering help on the stream and where you're to be found so that people can come find you.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 02 2012 10:09 GMT
#119
oh man i'm SO EXCITED. i was relaxing, thinking "what a nice new year's day" then i realized it was even better, because this event is coming up. :DDDD

ONE WEEK REMAINING, GENTLEMEN. well, less now. Happy new year guys! Can't wait for this :3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
January 02 2012 11:17 GMT
#120
I'm looking forward to this, don't disappoint us! :D
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 9m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.