• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

PvT Training Day, January 2012 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
paddyz
Profile Joined May 2011
Ireland628 Posts
January 02 2012 12:30 GMT
#121
Will this be listed as an even in TL or will i have to find the ppl streaming it in non-featured
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 02 2012 12:34 GMT
#122
On January 02 2012 21:30 paddyz wrote:
Will this be listed as an even in TL or will i have to find the ppl streaming it in non-featured


I'm not sure if it's an event on TL, but here are the streams you can find it on:

On October 07 2011 21:51 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Main stream

Excludos
Chelch
Blazinghand
GzStrom
Utikiz

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 02 2012 13:51 GMT
#123
It won't be listed as a TL event. I requested it, and it was rejected, and that's totally cool as far as I'm concerned. It's not reasonable to expect TL to list every event run by anyone; the sidebar would be totally useless if they did that. If this is successful and enough people are interested in it, though, maybe a future Training Day can be featured .
The frumious Bandersnatch
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#124
I have a stream too
twitch.tv/sevenmk
beep boop
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 02 2012 14:25 GMT
#125
On January 02 2012 23:15 7mk wrote:
I have a stream too
twitch.tv/sevenmk

Added!
The frumious Bandersnatch
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
January 05 2012 03:41 GMT
#126
Right around the corner now. Can't wait :D
DawN883
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden558 Posts
January 05 2012 16:42 GMT
#127
Hope they will talk about the TvP problems that I have ^^
If the dead are not raised, Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 05 2012 16:51 GMT
#128
On January 06 2012 01:42 AceTenRyu wrote:
Hope they will talk about the TvP problems that I have ^^

Why don't you tell us what problems you have in TvP? In fact, if anyone has matchup specific problems or questions, feel free to leave them in here and I'll make sure to have our coaches go over them at some point during the day!
The frumious Bandersnatch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 05 2012 22:32 GMT
#129
On January 06 2012 01:51 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 01:42 AceTenRyu wrote:
Hope they will talk about the TvP problems that I have ^^

Why don't you tell us what problems you have in TvP? In fact, if anyone has matchup specific problems or questions, feel free to leave them in here and I'll make sure to have our coaches go over them at some point during the day!


Oh man I better start thinking about this. Gotta get my sleep cycle all whacked out so I can be up at the right time, get all my sodas and stuff to stay up late-- this is gonna be super great.

On the list of things I'm looking into (theory-wise) is timing for my gasses, teching, 2x engi bay and upgrades when 1 rax FE vs a 1 gate Fe into 2x Forge then Robo, which is the FE build I encounter most often. I'll also be looking to improve my mechanics, control, etc. But really I start to get lost after "ok he's getting 2x ups".
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-05 22:58:01
January 05 2012 22:52 GMT
#130
Sorry if this was asked before, but would it be possible to make VODs/youtube vids of this?
Or maybe add links to the OP if videos will be stored on streamer's sites. Can't watch the event live but I imagine this could be extremely helpful, would love to be able to watch it later.
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
January 05 2012 23:29 GMT
#131
On January 06 2012 07:52 iokke wrote:
Sorry if this was asked before, but would it be possible to make VODs/youtube vids of this?
Or maybe add links to the OP if videos will be stored on streamer's sites. Can't watch the event live but I imagine this could be extremely helpful, would love to be able to watch it later.


I'll imagine everyone who's streaming will be leaving VODs (at least I will). But as this is a long event, it will most likely be a very long VOD. It could be worth to put the most important bits and pieces on youtube.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 05 2012 23:34 GMT
#132
On January 06 2012 08:29 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 07:52 iokke wrote:
Sorry if this was asked before, but would it be possible to make VODs/youtube vids of this?
Or maybe add links to the OP if videos will be stored on streamer's sites. Can't watch the event live but I imagine this could be extremely helpful, would love to be able to watch it later.


I'll imagine everyone who's streaming will be leaving VODs (at least I will). But as this is a long event, it will most likely be a very long VOD. It could be worth to put the most important bits and pieces on youtube.


I'll be saving the VoD of this on my stream, if for no other reason than my own viewing later. I'll drop a link in here after the event. It would be somewhat difficult to upload a 10 hour VoD to youtube, though, but if you're fine with a twitch.tv VoD then worry not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Amazonic
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden239 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 07:28:12
January 06 2012 07:26 GMT
#133
On December 22 2011 18:55 iNcontroL wrote:
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh


Sucks that you won't, would have been so cool if you were involved with this

EDIT: It seems I can't read, I hope you can make it even though it overlaps with HSC :3
"Amazing how something so simple as a fat person and gravity can be so amusing. Classic!"
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 06 2012 09:27 GMT
#134
To the question about VODs: twitch.tv automatically generates VODs from streams, so the whole thing will be up from every player's perspective for anyone who's interested. I'll also be going over at least my own stream in the days after Training Day and compiling a catalogue of time stamps so that you can jump to discussions about topics that are of interest to you. I'll try to do the same for at least one of the Terran players, too.

22.5 hours to go! I'm on vacation today, working out the final details and making sure all the logistics are lined up. I think this is going to be a fun event, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!
The frumious Bandersnatch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 06 2012 10:01 GMT
#135
Fellow streamers: Don't forget to click "Save Forever" on your Training Day VoDs!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
XxDefexX
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark19 Posts
January 06 2012 21:18 GMT
#136
Less than 11 hours, gonna be awesome!
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 07 2012 07:14 GMT
#137
alright im up.. so tired but itll all be worth it =)
beep boop
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 08:08:08
January 07 2012 08:06 GMT
#138
We are live!

Join us on IRC at #TLTrainingDay, or on battle net in the room "Training Day"!
The frumious Bandersnatch
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
January 07 2012 09:58 GMT
#139
On January 06 2012 16:26 Amazonic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 18:55 iNcontroL wrote:
O_O;;

thought I was doing this heh


Sucks that you won't, would have been so cool if you were involved with this

EDIT: It seems I can't read, I hope you can make it even though it overlaps with HSC :3


Its actually HSC 4 ;-)

but yeah, that would have been so great if Incontrol could have made it to that one

anyways, enjoy the rest of the time at HSC Incontrol, i LOVE your casts every time !!!
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Remfire
Profile Joined October 2010
492 Posts
January 07 2012 11:07 GMT
#140
This is Awesome!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 9m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.