• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

PvT Training Day, January 2012 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
psp219
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States315 Posts
November 23 2011 07:45 GMT
#61
I"m a master league Terran Kai.414
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
November 23 2011 09:03 GMT
#62
On November 23 2011 12:02 qxc wrote:
hoping to lend a hand in the instruction here. should be a good time ^^

Hey, thanks for dropping by the thread! :-D I really hope we can work out a time that works for you, planning this thing is really making me wish the world were flat so we'd all be in one time zone.
The frumious Bandersnatch
thundertoss
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1166 Posts
November 23 2011 09:08 GMT
#63
cool idea.
Underneath David Kims banelings is another control group of banelings.
Gentle Giant
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany14 Posts
November 23 2011 09:46 GMT
#64
ID on EU: eVoidray#544
Your race: Protoss
Your league: Diamond
Can you stream/record the day? Yes
Baum
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1010 Posts
November 23 2011 13:32 GMT
#65
Hey, I would like to participate. My TvP could use some training although I already have a general understanding of the Matchup. I am a master level terran player and I am already working on my TvP so I can definitely give helpful advice to diamond level players and help finding flaws in the play of players at my level. As said my TvP isn't my best match up so I would be very thankful to receive some tips and to spend some dedicated time practicing the matchup with other people dedicated to improving rather than whining about imbalances.

Id on EU: Maybes.824
Race: Terran
League: Master
Probably not able to stream because of low bandwidth.
I want to be with those who share secret things or else alone.
Zion9
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Romania347 Posts
November 23 2011 13:59 GMT
#66
ID on EU: Zion.882
Your race: Terran
Your league: Diamond
Can you stream/record the day? Yes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SlayerS_MMA| Taeja | ThorZain and Naama Fan!!
GeorgeTheGorge
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 01:54:15
November 23 2011 15:25 GMT
#67
ID on NA: Vector.904
Protoss
Master
*Edit* Streaming: Comp can't handle it so no.
AKomrade
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States582 Posts
December 01 2011 18:40 GMT
#68
ID on NA: Soviet.162
Your race: Terran
Your league: Diamond
Can you stream/record the day: Yes
ALL HAIL THE KING IN THE NORTH! HAIL! HAIL!
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
December 01 2011 18:53 GMT
#69
IS this still happening? Is a pretty good idea.

I'm Only on NA unfortunately >_>
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
December 01 2011 19:05 GMT
#70
Awesome idea!! I'm QQing cuz it's only EU. T.T
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
venificus
Profile Joined May 2011
England7 Posts
December 01 2011 20:40 GMT
#71
Sounds like an amazing idea

ID on EU: Veni#914
Your race: Terran
Your league: Masters
Can you stream/record the day? Sadly not
PyroTaboo
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia21 Posts
December 01 2011 20:48 GMT
#72
Hey I'm a diamond protoss, This would be so good ... if i had a EU account
Treyus
Profile Joined February 2011
38 Posts
December 01 2011 21:35 GMT
#73
I think this is an awesome idea! I think one of the things that "separates" esports from "conventional" sports is the general knowledge of the nuances of high level play. I think this would be a fantastic way to improve this. I would absolutely sign up if i were on EU but, alas, i'm on NA so i can't. I'll be sure to watch some of the streamers tho!!!
Nenyim
Profile Joined April 2010
France110 Posts
December 01 2011 22:10 GMT
#74
Very nice idea. Hope it goes at well as it could.
Zaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium209 Posts
December 01 2011 22:36 GMT
#75
id on eu Zaxon.727
Race : Protoss
League : Diamond
no i cannot stream
Khazidhea
Profile Joined April 2010
Kazakhstan65 Posts
December 02 2011 00:33 GMT
#76
ID on EU: Khazidhea.179
Your race: Terran
Your league: Master
Can you stream/record the day? Yes
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
December 02 2011 08:51 GMT
#77
On December 02 2011 03:53 stokes17 wrote:
IS this still happening? Is a pretty good idea.

I'm Only on NA unfortunately >_>

Just to reassure everyone: It's still happening! I've been laying low for the most part because I started the thread so long before the event and I don't want to be spamming the forum with my thread for three months.

The current status of the project is: I have three coaches confirmed and am sorting through some PMs I've received from folks interested in the fourth coaching slot, so we'll have two Protoss and two Terran coaches, with one very well known name for each race and one less-known but nonetheless awesome individual.

And since TL is the home of announcements of announcements: I'll be updating the OP with the identities of our coaches starting sometime next week, once I've got the fourth coach confirmed. The only stuff that's left for me to do is buy some hardware (a nicer mic and camera) and actually move into my new apartment. Barring some kind of disaster with getting my new DSL line hooked up, it looks like smooth sailing for Training Day to go off as planned on the 7th. In about two weeks, I'll start sending out PMs to people who have expressed interest in joining me on the stream and get that core team of eight players put together.

Thanks again to everyone who's posted in this thread, especially people who can't participate but took the time to post here in support of my idea! I really hope that I'll be able to put together a great show for the community. :-D
The frumious Bandersnatch
deanyo
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom206 Posts
December 02 2011 09:00 GMT
#78
ID on EU: Dean.452
Your race: Protoss
Your league: Masters
Can you stream/record the day? No



Sounds like fun, pvt is by far my favourite matchup.
twitch.tv/deanyo
XxDefexX
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark19 Posts
December 02 2011 09:23 GMT
#79
ID on EU: Defex.142
Your race: Terran
Your league: Master
Can you stream/record the day? I could probably atleast record - if my new computer arrives, I should definitely be able to do both!
TechSc2
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands554 Posts
December 02 2011 22:03 GMT
#80
ID on EU: Tech.129
Your Race: Protoss
Your League: Masters
Can you stream/record: Yes

Also my PvT is my strongest matchup, so i might be able to stream/coach some other players if you need extra coaches. Will do it for free ofcourse if i can stream it on my own stream
Twitch.tv/TechGTV / Twitter.com/TechGTV
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 9m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.