• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

Cybercraft Tourmament 9.0 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
1Lamb1Rice
Profile Joined August 2010
United States435 Posts
August 30 2011 21:01 GMT
#141
On August 31 2011 00:26 Pokebunny wrote:
I'm coming now.


that's what she said
twitch.tv/lambnrice @LambNRice
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
August 31 2011 01:23 GMT
#142
On August 31 2011 05:50 Pokebunny wrote:
Don't worry, I already signed up. Sterling is just lazy.


even if you signed, to maintain professionalism he would have to put you at the end of the waiting list.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
August 31 2011 01:34 GMT
#143
To maintain legitimacy he'd let me play.. Not like if Mvp decides he wants to come to MLG after the open brackt fills, they won't give him the first open slot lol
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
August 31 2011 01:59 GMT
#144
It would be more like they filled all the invites then dropping someone lesser like drewbie to let mvp play.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
SpeaKEaSY
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1070 Posts
August 31 2011 03:44 GMT
#145
By the way, is everybody still going to that KBBQ joint afterward?
Aim for perfection, settle for mediocrity - KawaiiRice 2014
SchAmToo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1141 Posts
August 31 2011 15:20 GMT
#146
Not sure if I'm able to go. We'll see this weekend. Worse come to worse I'll pop in towards half-way or later.
twitch.tv/schamtoo | twitter.com/schamtoo
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
August 31 2011 16:39 GMT
#147
On August 31 2011 10:34 Pokebunny wrote:
To maintain legitimacy he'd let me play.. Not like if Mvp decides he wants to come to MLG after the open brackt fills, they won't give him the first open slot lol

of course they wont...
If there is someone who sticks to the rulebook its MLG.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 31 2011 21:42 GMT
#148
Damn, I hoped you guys would've had this during the hurricane May drop by on Saturday
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 09:03:24
September 01 2011 08:57 GMT
#149
Is this going to be changed into a buy-in tournament now that more people are showing up, and get an increase in the prize pool? Also, going strictly by the rules, I don't think Pokebunny would be able to play, too many spots in front of him.

Probably just going to chill with ZoW and hunt for food per usual.

P.S. Pokebunny, shouldn't you go to the D.C. LAN sponsored by your team?
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
NerdOpinionShow
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States92 Posts
September 01 2011 13:25 GMT
#150
Cross "NOS" off the list. I can't make it.
Call me "NOS"
spaceghostcoast
Profile Joined October 2010
United States114 Posts
September 01 2011 13:40 GMT
#151
On September 01 2011 17:57 Phelix wrote:
Is this going to be changed into a buy-in tournament now that more people are showing up, and get an increase in the prize pool? Also, going strictly by the rules, I don't think Pokebunny would be able to play, too many spots in front of him.


Kinda seems like the number of people able to go now vs the amount who can't go will even things out making it around the same amount as before anyway... although I don't know the numbers for sure obviously
based overlords
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 01 2011 14:11 GMT
#152
Considering I posted in the thread before signups were full, I think it would be fair to give me an early backup spot... would you prefer I have signed up knowing 100% I couldn't make the original date? The act I that I would easily sign up in time if there was any possibility of me being able to come.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 14:37:47
September 01 2011 14:33 GMT
#153
On September 01 2011 23:11 Pokebunny wrote:
Considering I posted in the thread before signups were full, I think it would be fair to give me an early backup spot... would you prefer I have signed up knowing 100% I couldn't make the original date? The act I that I would easily sign up in time if there was any possibility of me being able to come.

check yourself son
what ure essentially saying is that youre better then other people because ure decent at starcraft
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
NerdOpinionShow
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States92 Posts
September 01 2011 15:36 GMT
#154
On September 01 2011 23:33 Sfydjklm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 23:11 Pokebunny wrote:
Considering I posted in the thread before signups were full, I think it would be fair to give me an early backup spot... would you prefer I have signed up knowing 100% I couldn't make the original date? The act I that I would easily sign up in time if there was any possibility of me being able to come.

check yourself son
what ure essentially saying is that youre better then other people because ure decent at starcraft

[image loading]

User was warned for this post
Call me "NOS"
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 17:05:57
September 01 2011 17:02 GMT
#155
On September 01 2011 23:33 Sfydjklm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 23:11 Pokebunny wrote:
Considering I posted in the thread before signups were full, I think it would be fair to give me an early backup spot... would you prefer I have signed up knowing 100% I couldn't make the original date? The act I that I would easily sign up in time if there was any possibility of me being able to come.

check yourself son
what ure essentially saying is that youre better then other people because ure decent at starcraft


Exactly that is very very dangerous wording. It's one thing to be good at starcraft. It's another to say you are entitled, nay guaranteed a spot, regardless of other peoples sign ups.

Because the situations have changed to suit your needs doesn't mean you can ignore everyone else's right to play.

Edit: My take on this. They CAN put you on top of the back ups list. However it will be a complete and utter lack of professionalism, which isn't really that important as this is a local tournament with no real backing nor sponsers. However keep in mind that IF this was the same situation on MLG or any larger tournament, Reddit would be holding witchhunts looking to defame the person who authorized it, and TL would have it on the news page as a scandal.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 01 2011 17:12 GMT
#156
Well yea but is it fair to say that I should just sign up in the first place even though I know I can't maek it? The fact is that I saw this thread in plenty of time, so I guess from now on I'll just sign up even if I'm not coming to reserve a spot. You're giving people who dropped out because of the initial date the chance to get their spot back - I'm essentially one of those people, as I posted interest but said I couldn't come cuz of date before the tournament was full. So those people get to keep spots because they were irresponsible and didn't confirm the date before signing up? Kinda bogus to me but I guess that's the only way I can be safe by what you're telling me.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 01 2011 17:25 GMT
#157
So to clarify, you're essentially supporting the decision to not let me play because I bothered to check my calendar before signing up and saying "oh, I can't come, I'll be at MLG" rather than signing up without checking the date, and canceling my signup the week of the tournament when I realize they're the same weekend. And the people who signed up without having the foresight to know they couldn't make it are rewarded by getting to keep their slot just because they didn't confirm the date in advance.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
September 01 2011 17:28 GMT
#158
so you are saying that the people who were going to show on the date should be completely ignored? You should be guaranteed a spot to every tournament regardless of if you signed up for it?

This is how it is from everyones point of view. "the situation has changed to suit my needs, so now i have priority over everyone else"

If you couldn't show up to the original event, you should not get any sort of priority because it HAD to be delayed.

I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
September 01 2011 17:29 GMT
#159
On September 02 2011 02:25 Pokebunny wrote:
So to clarify, you're essentially supporting the decision to not let me play because I bothered to check my calendar before signing up and saying "oh, I can't come, I'll be at MLG" rather than signing up without checking the date, and canceling my signup the week of the tournament when I realize they're the same weekend. And the people who signed up without having the foresight to know they couldn't make it are rewarded by getting to keep their slot just because they didn't confirm the date in advance.


And you are saying that it's OK to push people who WERE going to show in the original event lower on the list to allow you to get first dibs on backup list?
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 01 2011 17:32 GMT
#160
Fine, take the timestamp of my first post in this thread (when I would have signed up) and make that my signup timestamp. I know they have the timestamps with their google spreadsheet, so it shouldn't be too hard. Sound fair?

Obviously you have to convert kst to est but that sounds easy and fair enough to me.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1227
Hyuk 487
Bisu 123
Dewaltoss 74
Leta 73
Larva 63
Killer 56
soO 41
Yoon 39
Aegong 29
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 27
ToSsGirL 27
Sharp 25
Bale 24
Soma 20
ZerO 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Fuzer 132
League of Legends
JimRising 443
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss888
byalli610
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor906
crisheroes145
Other Games
summit1g10110
singsing1306
olofmeister1024
ceh9613
Mew2King92
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)7
gofns2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Rush1234
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.