• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10793 users

Alabama Gamers - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Smooch
Profile Joined January 2011
United States27 Posts
January 24 2011 02:42 GMT
#121
Hey guys, i just randomly came across this thread looking for some other sc2 players from Alabama. Im only a mid platinum player but if anyone is around that skill lvl and wants to play sometime let me know. Smooch01 #163

War Eagle!!
Smooch
Profile Joined January 2011
United States27 Posts
January 24 2011 02:53 GMT
#122
Correction, my username is just "Smooch" character code #163. I was thinking xbox live for some reason sry.
crayhasissues
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States682 Posts
January 24 2011 05:39 GMT
#123
I added you. and....

Roll Tide!
twitch.tv/crayhasissues ||| @crayhasissues on twitter ||| Dota 2 Streamer that loves to help new players!
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
January 27 2011 19:59 GMT
#124
Updated the front page to add Smooch. Also, the thread hasn't had a good bump in a while.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
CFRD119
Profile Joined June 2010
United States97 Posts
January 31 2011 16:50 GMT
#125
A little late, but my code in SC2 is Logi.536
RIP KT Violet
crayhasissues
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States682 Posts
January 31 2011 19:30 GMT
#126
On February 01 2011 01:50 CFRD119 wrote:
A little late, but my code in SC2 is Logi.536


Its never too late! The game is still very new. I'll get MoOdY to add you to the front page.
twitch.tv/crayhasissues ||| @crayhasissues on twitter ||| Dota 2 Streamer that loves to help new players!
Anatolian
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 06 2011 14:22 GMT
#127
Huntsville here
Magnum
Profile Joined June 2004
United States62 Posts
February 11 2011 04:56 GMT
#128
Any active Vulcan GameBoxers from Birmingham still on here?
GL HF GG
Kabob
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4 Posts
February 11 2011 14:00 GMT
#129
Hey guys, first ever post on TL. I live in the Birmingham area and I just got SC2 although I've been watching Husky/HD vids for months.

Last night I played my first ever game of SC2! I started off on the "intro" league and boy do I need it, I don't know how people do so many tasks at once (let me put it this way, my APM is probably around...20). At one point I had 5500+ minerals and 4000+ gas I was sitting on because I'm not able to focus on spending it.

TONS of fun though, I actually won but I have alot to learn!!!
Starcraft Noob
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
February 13 2011 03:00 GMT
#130
On February 11 2011 13:56 Magnum wrote:
Any active Vulcan GameBoxers from Birmingham still on here?


Me, Artanis, Xenoth, Feedback, Regnen are all GameBox ppl.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
February 13 2011 03:03 GMT
#131
Front page updated with new folks.

If you want to play with us and hop in vent to learn some in practice games just send me a message in game or a PM on TL.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
goodpoltergeist
Profile Joined February 2011
United States41 Posts
February 13 2011 03:22 GMT
#132
Hi just saw this thread and decided to sign up for TL. I'm not really a regular TL forum goer at all, though I do visit on occasion and read what I can. This thread caught my eye since I'm always looking for people who share my interests that are in or around my geographic location. I actually live in Georgia, but am from Alabama and spend a lot of time in the Auburn area (Auburn grad, class of 2010 War Damn Eagle!) on the weekends, often playing Starcraft 2 with my buddies. Long story short, I'm in Alabama a lot and play SC2. If you want to hit me up for games, etc. I'm Monomate.918, platinum league zerg.
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
February 13 2011 03:28 GMT
#133
im in huntsville during school breaks sometime lol
TheHo1yGhost
Profile Joined February 2011
United States8 Posts
February 13 2011 04:00 GMT
#134
Hey I live in Gardendale and I'm new to the SC2 scene (I only started playing in December), but I'm very interested in getting better and getting involved in the SC2 community. I work often during the week but im always on weekends. TheHolyGhost-430
I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about that but it must be done.
ultramafia
Profile Joined August 2010
221 Posts
February 13 2011 05:05 GMT
#135
damn can't believe so many alabama sc2 players. What would be the interest in a friday or saturday night KOTH event. I really want to get to know more players in the area but just can't get to gamebox due to work and my personal feelings towards the employees there. I was thinking like 9 or 10 pm on friday and saturday. Just note below if you'd be interested and if we can get 5 - 10 people interested i'll organize it.

(league info might be helpful but not necessary, anyone from bama who loves sc2 is welcome)
毒爆虫 | CJ Entus fight
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
February 13 2011 05:13 GMT
#136
List updated again.

Ultramafia, we have 5-8 people in vent every night playing practice games / koth / discussing strategies etc.

Typically we're hanging out in channel: Team UnReal if you want to hang out.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
crayhasissues
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States682 Posts
February 13 2011 05:34 GMT
#137
Tell all your AL friends about SC2 that you can. Send them here, and then tell them to tell their friends too . Pretty awesome that we already know about this many people that play in Alabama. I am sure there are countless others, but they either haven't found this thread or TL.

Like Moody said, we have a lot of guys that play with us at a pretty high level. All are from Alabama as well. I am willing to help anyone from AL that is wanting to improve their game, all I ask is that you play it semi-seriously at least.

Xenoth.761 is my ingame, or you can always PM me on here.
twitch.tv/crayhasissues ||| @crayhasissues on twitter ||| Dota 2 Streamer that loves to help new players!
TheHo1yGhost
Profile Joined February 2011
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-14 03:06:35
February 14 2011 02:49 GMT
#138
hey ultramafia im very interested cause thats the times im usually on. actually im interested in playing with anyone from bama as long as i can get better. i love this game and if im not playing then im watching video so hopefully ill get better soon
I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about that but it must be done.
ultramafia
Profile Joined August 2010
221 Posts
February 14 2011 16:46 GMT
#139
joined the chat, if you wanna KOTH specifically friday or saturday night just join Team UnReal (ingame chat) and we will organize it there. thanks moody for updating me.
毒爆虫 | CJ Entus fight
NgNavi
Profile Joined November 2010
3 Posts
February 14 2011 17:09 GMT
#140
Hey, I tried the Vent information, but it says its the wrong password. Is anyone else having trouble connecting or is it just me?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli1505
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2825
B2W.Neo671
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.