1. Regnen
2. Moody
3. Xenoth (aka me)
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
1. Regnen 2. Moody 3. Xenoth (aka me) | ||
|
CFRD119
United States97 Posts
| ||
|
Moody
United States750 Posts
We had a really good turn out, most of the people there were high plat or diamond. I plan on doing a full right up tomorrow... after some sleep. Edit: I started doing the write up, spent about an hour on the first paragraph, and realized I suck at creative writing. Alabama Gamers HWAITING!!! ... ? Pics will be posted whenever they're up on the VulcanGameBox.com website | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
| ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
| ||
|
Moody
United States750 Posts
On December 13 2010 22:15 Scruffy wrote: Moody, we need to add Epyon and Burburz on here. I don't know their character code's tho. Added them to the front page, I got their character codes off of the CEVO website. | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
On December 14 2010 02:15 Moody wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2010 22:15 Scruffy wrote: Moody, we need to add Epyon and Burburz on here. I don't know their character code's tho. Added them to the front page, I got their character codes off of the CEVO website. Smart move, can't believe I didn't think of that ![]() | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=177223 | ||
|
RuckOver
United States1 Post
RuckOver.475 | ||
|
Moonling
United States987 Posts
| ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
| ||
|
Moody
United States750 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Really just needed an excuse to bump ![]() | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145961375458277 | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Moonling
United States987 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Artanis617
United States4 Posts
| ||
|
Moonling
United States987 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SCAshen
1 Post
Name: Ashen Char Code: 427 | ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
| ||
|
crayhasissues
United States682 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=185668 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8459 FrodaN2232 mouzStarbuck345 JimRising ToD252 KnowMe236 ArmadaUGS130 Mew2King42 Railgan22 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter1413 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|