• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 09:25:56
November 23 2010 02:22 GMT
#161
F
On November 23 2010 08:47 TossFloss wrote:
Version 0.2.8 released

Patch Notes:
  • Improved overall application robustness
  • Fixed a bug which may have caused some users to be unable to load the forum or thread lists.


I have good news & bad news. The good news is that on patch 0.2.8 the league legends forums load instead of giving a blank page ( pre 0.2.8 they wouldn't, now it shows all threads ). Bad news is that the league of legends forums are still the only ones that shows up.

I find it weird that its the league legends forums that show up considering its hidden for me when I access the site through the browser. You don't think it has anything to do with that ?
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 23 2010 15:10 GMT
#162
On November 23 2010 11:22 Nyxs wrote:
F
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:47 TossFloss wrote:
Version 0.2.8 released

Patch Notes:
  • Improved overall application robustness
  • Fixed a bug which may have caused some users to be unable to load the forum or thread lists.


I have good news & bad news. The good news is that on patch 0.2.8 the league legends forums load instead of giving a blank page ( pre 0.2.8 they wouldn't, now it shows all threads ). Bad news is that the league of legends forums are still the only ones that shows up.


Just making sure: Did you refresh the forum list? I suspect something on your phone or phone's Internet service provider is modifying the HTML. If that's the case, I'll need to have a look at the HTML or else I'm just stabbing in the dark.

I find it weird that its the league legends forums that show up considering its hidden for me when I access the site through the browser. You don't think it has anything to do with that ?

Possible, but unlikely. The League of Legends forum is hard-coded into the app. When loading the forum list for the first time it downloads the forum list from teamliquid.net/forum then appends the LoL forum to the list.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 23 2010 19:00 GMT
#163
Yeah I refreshed the list. Is there a way I can see if my internet service provider is modifying the HTML tho I highly doubt it considering I can just browse the forums on the phone's browser freely.

What did you change in 0.2.8 because it fixed the threads for the League of Legend forums which I couldn't see in 0.2.7 so I would think you're on the right track. Sadly enough I have almost 0 coding experience else I'd help out haha.
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
November 23 2010 19:08 GMT
#164
On November 23 2010 11:22 Nyxs wrote:
F
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 08:47 TossFloss wrote:
Version 0.2.8 released

Patch Notes:
  • Improved overall application robustness
  • Fixed a bug which may have caused some users to be unable to load the forum or thread lists.


I have good news & bad news. The good news is that on patch 0.2.8 the league legends forums load instead of giving a blank page ( pre 0.2.8 they wouldn't, now it shows all threads ). Bad news is that the league of legends forums are still the only ones that shows up.

I find it weird that its the league legends forums that show up considering its hidden for me when I access the site through the browser. You don't think it has anything to do with that ?

lol what? TL has a LoL forum? I don't feel special with my mafia forum anymore :O
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Junzou
Profile Joined October 2010
United States5 Posts
November 24 2010 11:33 GMT
#165
I would have your babies if you integrated the Liquipedia into this. Or made a Liquipedia app.
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
November 24 2010 13:34 GMT
#166
Sweet, great initiative! Just tested this a bit on my Desire Z and working great so far.
Only thing is that it feels slower than using the regular browser.

Also I'm missing my banhammer!
Administrator
fenster
Profile Joined July 2010
United States73 Posts
November 24 2010 15:10 GMT
#167
This is great -- the only thing I don't like is that I had plans to do this myself. Great work though, using it on my Droid Incredible and it is working like a dream. THANKS!
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 17:18:34
November 24 2010 15:39 GMT
#168
On November 24 2010 20:33 Junzou wrote:
I would have your babies if you integrated the Liquipedia into this. Or made a Liquipedia app.



In the future, I would like to integrate more of TL's website. =)

On November 24 2010 22:34 Liquid`Meat wrote:
Sweet, great initiative! Just tested this a bit on my Desire Z and working great so far.
Only thing is that it feels slower than using the regular browser.

Also I'm missing my banhammer!


Thanks
We're still working on optimizing the speed. I'm using Firefox and can't see your banhammer.

On November 25 2010 00:10 fenster wrote:
This is great -- the only thing I don't like is that I had plans to do this myself. Great work though, using it on my Droid Incredible and it is working like a dream. THANKS!

Thank you =)

(Testing edit)
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
Bair
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
November 24 2010 15:58 GMT
#169
Some droid love! Yes! Downloading now. Will contribute to this thread as I can.
In Roaches I Rust.
canilsen
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway286 Posts
November 24 2010 16:01 GMT
#170
Love it! Simple and easy. Could be slightly faster, but definitely better then browser zooming. Using it on htc Desire.
when I am king you will be first against the wall
MyLastSerenade
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 16:27:05
November 24 2010 16:26 GMT
#171
This app is awesome. Runs perfect on my X10 !

edit:

On November 24 2010 22:34 Liquid`Meat wrote:
Sweet, great initiative! Just tested this a bit on my Desire Z and working great so far.
Only thing is that it feels slower than using the regular browser.

Also I'm missing my banhammer!


on my X10 it is much faster.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 16:39:17
November 24 2010 16:38 GMT
#172
Working great so far for me. Much faster than using a normal web browser on my phone. Posting this from my Galaxy S Fascinate.

Also, I think meat was referring to admin powers when he meant banhammer - which wont be possible im assuming, since you are basically parsing and reformatting. edit: public html
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
November 24 2010 16:39 GMT
#173
Edit post function would be nice, and maybe auto refresh on post
Moderator
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 24 2010 17:19 GMT
#174
On November 25 2010 01:39 TheMango wrote:
Edit post function would be nice, and maybe auto refresh on post


Edit post functionality should already be in. Does it not work on your end?

I'll put auto-refresh on post on the TODO list.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
November 24 2010 17:23 GMT
#175
On November 25 2010 00:39 TossFloss wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2010 22:34 Liquid`Meat wrote:
Sweet, great initiative! Just tested this a bit on my Desire Z and working great so far.
Only thing is that it feels slower than using the regular browser.

Also I'm missing my banhammer!


Thanks
We're still working on optimizing the speed. I'm using Firefox and can't see your banhammer.


I was kidding with the banhammer, i meant the option to ban users etc
Administrator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
November 24 2010 20:31 GMT
#176
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...
Moderator
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 24 2010 20:56 GMT
#177
On November 25 2010 05:31 TheMango wrote:
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...


Can you confirm that you're logged in? (on the login screen the text views should be grayed out and the login button should read "logout")
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:26:53
November 24 2010 21:26 GMT
#178
Testing post functionality.

Hopefully new version will be available soon =)

testing edit...
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:38:48
November 24 2010 21:38 GMT
#179
Version 0.2.9 Released!

Patch Notes:
  • Improved overall app performance including memory allocation and speed.

  • New Feature - My Posts
    Users can now see a list of their recent posts containing last reply poster name and date using the "My Posts" button at the login screen. Clicking on a post will open their most recent reply.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:48:52
November 24 2010 21:45 GMT
#180
On November 25 2010 05:56 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 05:31 TheMango wrote:
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...


Can you confirm that you're logged in? (on the login screen the text views should be grayed out and the login button should read "logout")


Yea, I made the post above through my phone when I was logged in, I dont see a link anywhere for edit. Should it be in my post? or should it be in the menu bar somewhere, cause I dont see it anywhere.

I'm on version 12 if that helps
Moderator
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 44m
Patches Events
20h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.