• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7474 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 24 2010 22:49 GMT
#181
On November 25 2010 06:45 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 05:56 TossFloss wrote:
On November 25 2010 05:31 TheMango wrote:
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...


Can you confirm that you're logged in? (on the login screen the text views should be grayed out and the login button should read "logout")


Yea, I made the post above through my phone when I was logged in, I dont see a link anywhere for edit. Should it be in my post? or should it be in the menu bar somewhere, cause I dont see it anywhere.

I'm on version 12 if that helps


Yeah you're about 5 versions out of date =)
Upgrade to the latest version.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
November 24 2010 22:54 GMT
#182
On November 25 2010 07:49 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:45 TheMango wrote:
On November 25 2010 05:56 TossFloss wrote:
On November 25 2010 05:31 TheMango wrote:
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...


Can you confirm that you're logged in? (on the login screen the text views should be grayed out and the login button should read "logout")


Yea, I made the post above through my phone when I was logged in, I dont see a link anywhere for edit. Should it be in my post? or should it be in the menu bar somewhere, cause I dont see it anywhere.

I'm on version 12 if that helps


Yeah you're about 5 versions out of date =)
Upgrade to the latest version.


short of going to the market each time and re-downloading, is there a way to have it auto update? This is my first android phone, and just got it like 2-3 weeks ago, so new to how it works
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
November 24 2010 23:07 GMT
#183
On November 25 2010 07:49 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:45 TheMango wrote:
On November 25 2010 05:56 TossFloss wrote:
On November 25 2010 05:31 TheMango wrote:
Hmm, dont see an edit link/option anywhere...


Can you confirm that you're logged in? (on the login screen the text views should be grayed out and the login button should read "logout")


Yea, I made the post above through my phone when I was logged in, I dont see a link anywhere for edit. Should it be in my post? or should it be in the menu bar somewhere, cause I dont see it anywhere.

I'm on version 12 if that helps


Yeah you're about 5 versions out of date =)
Upgrade to the latest version.


Upgraded, quote and edit are showing now and it seems even faster than before. Awesome!
Moderator
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
November 25 2010 04:05 GMT
#184
I searched Team Liquid and a few of its variations but I can't find this app on the market... The only app result I get is something called searchcraft. I live in New Zealand if that makes any difference.
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 25 2010 08:32 GMT
#185
On 0.2.9 I can use my posts to reply in this thread because it loads all threads. Still doesn't load the forums tho, it skips the device loading in comparison with my posts.
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 25 2010 15:54 GMT
#186
On November 25 2010 17:32 Nyxs wrote:
On 0.2.9 I can use my posts to reply in this thread because it loads all threads. Still doesn't load the forums tho, it skips the device loading in comparison with my posts.


Okay. I'm still working on this problem. Will send you a PM.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
zurg
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1923 Posts
November 25 2010 16:46 GMT
#187
yay android ftw will download it right now
thanks
우리는 대-한민국입니다
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
November 25 2010 20:12 GMT
#188
This app is awesome
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
November 25 2010 22:43 GMT
#189
posting on my phone. This application is great! I cannot wait for the pm function. The reply box is out of sync though, when in vertical position, so I cannot see what I input. HTC wildfire.
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
November 25 2010 22:48 GMT
#190
Thank you so much for this, it's going to be so much easier to read LR threads now.
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 26 2010 00:16 GMT
#191
On November 26 2010 07:43 Corinthos wrote:
posting on my phone. This application is great! I cannot wait for the pm function. The reply box is out of sync though, when in vertical position, so I cannot see what I input. HTC wildfire.


Corinthos, can you please elaborate on the steps taken to reproduce the problem? That'll really help me get it fixed =)
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
November 27 2010 13:58 GMT
#192
Just updated it and its so much faster, really nice
Administrator
drowned
Profile Joined August 2008
79 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 23:21:50
November 27 2010 16:20 GMT
#193
On November 25 2010 13:05 DarthXX wrote:
I searched Team Liquid and a few of its variations but I can't find this app on the market... The only app result I get is something called searchcraft. I live in New Zealand if that makes any difference.


i got the same problem as well... my market can't seem to find the app

i'm on Android 2.1 for the xperia x10 mini pro
and i guess the problem is that your app won't show up for phones with screen resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (or just lower than 480x)
my GF's phone xperia x10 (480 x 854 pixels ) finds the app in the market but is somehow unable to download it

anyways manually downloading and installing the app works on the x10minipro (android v1.6. and v2.1.)
but it's a bit inconvenient to do this for every new build

otherwise a great app ...thx for your effort!


EDIT:
i did some research and there is an issue with the android builds from sony ericsson not showing all apps on the market (due to resolution or other defaults)
there is a work-around with rooting the phone and replacing the market app itself
but for now i won't try that

EDIT 2:
thanks for the tip abyss (poster below) but that didn't work because google somehow removed the ability to install from appbrain directly
i just updated my market app and now everything works fine
found the TL app on the market dl'ed and installed it

so all in all my phone manufacturer's fault
AbyssV3
Profile Joined April 2010
United States172 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 03:53:26
November 28 2010 03:50 GMT
#194
I saw this thread while lurking around and just wanted to bump it and express how much I love this application on my Droid.

Seriously, this is such a great application. beats trying to view the forums in a browser.

For some small requests, of which you've probably already considered/working on:
-Edited this request out because I apparently missed that it was already added in an update. derp-
-Super bad. This request was also added. You're awesome. You even beat me to my requests-

For those having difficulty finding the application and don't want to root their phone, I use AppBrain App Repository, it might fix your problem and it's completely legit (it's just an enhancement to the normal market). Try that if you don't want to root.
QuakeNet #ragequit.tv - http://www.RAGEQUIT.tv - Home of Ipp, World Famous Elmer Fudd accent
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
November 28 2010 04:02 GMT
#195
Just dled the app, posting from my Droid X. So much easier to browse the forums rather then loading up the tl site on Opera.

Like what i see so far, keep up the good work!
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-28 11:12:34
November 28 2010 10:04 GMT
#196
Great app, but nestered spoilers are not working in my Droid and the login screen is not "scrollable.

EDIT: sometimes the virtual keyboard gets in the way of the post button, forcing me to use the physical keyboard.
Bair
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
November 28 2010 10:39 GMT
#197
Just a quick thing. Much of the time when using the on screen keyboard, it covers up the bottom portion of the text. On a Moto droid 1. Thanks for the great app :D
In Roaches I Rust.
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 29 2010 21:17 GMT
#198
On November 28 2010 19:04 Caos2 wrote:
Great app, but nestered spoilers are not working in my Droid and the login screen is not "scrollable.

EDIT: sometimes the virtual keyboard gets in the way of the post button, forcing me to use the physical keyboard.


On November 28 2010 19:39 Bair wrote:
Just a quick thing. Much of the time when using the on screen keyboard, it covers up the bottom portion of the text. On a Moto droid 1. Thanks for the great app :D


Thanks. I'll look into the nested spoilers issue and see what I can do to improve the layout.

On November 25 2010 13:05 DarthXX wrote:
I searched Team Liquid and a few of its variations but I can't find this app on the market... The only app result I get is something called searchcraft. I live in New Zealand if that makes any difference.


Could you give me more information about your phone?


short of going to the market each time and re-downloading, is there a way to have it auto update? This is my first android phone, and just got it like 2-3 weeks ago, so new to how it works


I think there's some option in the marketplace app to update all installed apps. I'll look into it and see if it's possible to have an auto-updater built into the app.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 29 2010 21:18 GMT
#199
Version 0.2.10 released!

Patch Notes:
  • Improved memory usage and rendering speed when viewing thread list.
  • Improved memory usage when viewing posts.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 30 2010 18:05 GMT
#200
Any idea when PM functionality might be available?
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
6h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.