• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9223 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 00:01:23
November 18 2010 22:32 GMT
#141
On November 18 2010 12:49 LazyMacro wrote:
The app crashes when you click a link that should redirect to another TL page.


Thanks. I'll add that to the issues list.

On November 18 2010 18:29 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
i love you.


=)

On November 18 2010 18:52 lynx.oblige wrote:
Any chance you could show pages numbers? If it hasn't been requested already, of course.

Will add to the TODO list.

On November 18 2010 19:05 Crushgroove wrote:
You just made my whole week. G/J. The app is wonderful, and works well.

Thank you!

On November 18 2010 22:12 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
posting from the app to reiterate my love for you

=) =)

On November 18 2010 23:22 decafchicken wrote:
posting from this app to tell you how awesome it is. will there be a quote feature coming?

Thanks! Yes, I'm working on the edit feature right now. Quotes will be next.




TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
November 18 2010 22:39 GMT
#142
I can't read news threads

it just pulls up w/e news piece i'm looking at, like Liquid Weekly, and the OP only displyas the TL News logo, the title, and the date posted, but there's not content. The comments are all there and stuff, just, no news

regardless, Tossfloss you are very high on my list of favorite posters now, I almost like the app more than the actual TL >_>
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 18 2010 22:55 GMT
#143
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
kcaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada387 Posts
November 18 2010 23:38 GMT
#144
Is it called 'Searchcraft' ? I tried searching TeamLiquid, teamliquid and team liquid and thats all that came up.
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Ma Jae Yoon
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 00:11:25
November 19 2010 00:10 GMT
#145
Dunno if this was already requested but I'd really love a "posts" button like on the top left of TL, since that's always the first thing I click on when I enter the site to see if there's been responses in the threads I've posted in.
Thanks a lot for doing this, it's a nice app
beep boop
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 19 2010 00:18 GMT
#146
Version 0.2.6 released!

Patch Notes:
  • Users can now edit their own posts
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 00:24:15
November 19 2010 00:23 GMT
#147
On November 19 2010 07:39 mOnion wrote:
I can't read news threads

it just pulls up w/e news piece i'm looking at, like Liquid Weekly, and the OP only displyas the TL News logo, the title, and the date posted, but there's not content. The comments are all there and stuff, just, no news

regardless, Tossfloss you are very high on my list of favorite posters now, I almost like the app more than the actual TL >_>


Woah I'm totally flattered

I'll add the news forum problem to list of known issues.

On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.

On November 19 2010 08:38 kcaz wrote:
Is it called 'Searchcraft' ? I tried searching TeamLiquid, teamliquid and team liquid and thats all that came up.


Nope. it's just called TeamLiquid. We're both in Canada, so it should show up for both of us. The I've found the Android marketplace a bit wonky in last day or so. You may want to check again.

On November 19 2010 09:10 7mk wrote:
Dunno if this was already requested but I'd really love a "posts" button like on the top left of TL, since that's always the first thing I click on when I enter the site to see if there's been responses in the threads I've posted in.
Thanks a lot for doing this, it's a nice app


That is such a great idea I'm gonna try to see if I can get it done by early next week.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
November 19 2010 09:20 GMT
#148
god I fucking love how fast you respond

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
November 19 2010 09:54 GMT
#149
I am glad I am getting my new phone soon with android so I can get this. But now that I see it is possible for the droid to do all of this I hope the apple app can be improved to at least have posting abilities
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 19 2010 21:18 GMT
#150
Testing post functionality
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 19 2010 21:19 GMT
#151
On November 20 2010 06:18 TossFloss wrote:
Testing post functionality


Testing quote functionality from app.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 19 2010 21:25 GMT
#152
On November 19 2010 09:23 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.


Running 0.2.6 and still have the same problem, refreshing does nothing. It only shows the League of Legends forums and when clicked on it shows an empty page.
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 21:49:03
November 19 2010 21:45 GMT
#153
iirc all names are rendered the same way (i.e. blue names or red names are still just regular and non-bolded). confused me for a sec when i thought zatic got de-modded since he doesn't have a special icon or anything
edit: also i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, there's a timeout limit when trying to "connecting to teamliquid.net" but there isn't one when "downloading data"
i think i ran into that while trying to browse with a particularly shitty wifi signal. not like it really matters as you're sol either way, but i dunno. felt like pointing it out
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 19 2010 21:49 GMT
#154
Version 0.2.7 released!

Patch Notes:
  • Added quote post functionality
  • Improved the forum list layout. Tapping forum names on a touch-screen should be easier.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 21:57:28
November 19 2010 21:55 GMT
#155
On November 20 2010 06:25 Nyxs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 09:23 TossFloss wrote:
On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.


Running 0.2.6 and still have the same problem, refreshing does nothing. It only shows the League of Legends forums and when clicked on it shows an empty page.


Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.
To uninstall: Settings->Applications->Manage applications-->TeamLiquid->Uninstall
There could be some old application information causing problems. Please let me know if this works.

On November 20 2010 06:45 JeeJee wrote:
iirc all names are rendered the same way (i.e. blue names or red names are still just regular and non-bolded). confused me for a sec when i thought zatic got de-modded since he doesn't have a special icon or anything
edit: also i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, there's a timeout limit when trying to "connecting to teamliquid.net" but there isn't one when "downloading data"
i think i ran into that while trying to browse with a particularly shitty wifi signal. not like it really matters as you're sol either way, but i dunno. felt like pointing it out

Thanks. I'll add that to the list of known issues.

I'll also look into the timeout issue - if I can't shorten the time-out I might make the activity cancelable (e.g. you can use the back button to get out)
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 22:02:28
November 19 2010 22:01 GMT
#156
On November 20 2010 06:55 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 06:25 Nyxs wrote:
On November 19 2010 09:23 TossFloss wrote:
On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.


Running 0.2.6 and still have the same problem, refreshing does nothing. It only shows the League of Legends forums and when clicked on it shows an empty page.


Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.
To uninstall: Settings->Applications->Manage applications-->TeamLiquid->Uninstall
There could be some old application information causing problems. Please let me know if this works.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 06:45 JeeJee wrote:
iirc all names are rendered the same way (i.e. blue names or red names are still just regular and non-bolded). confused me for a sec when i thought zatic got de-modded since he doesn't have a special icon or anything
edit: also i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, there's a timeout limit when trying to "connecting to teamliquid.net" but there isn't one when "downloading data"
i think i ran into that while trying to browse with a particularly shitty wifi signal. not like it really matters as you're sol either way, but i dunno. felt like pointing it out

Thanks. I'll add that to the list of known issues.

I'll also look into the timeout issue - if I can't shorten the time-out I might make the activity cancelable (e.g. you can use the back button to get out)



just to clarify, the timeout works fine when it's at the 'connecting to tl.net' stage. after like a minute or so it pops up with 'check your connection'. it's after that stage, where it starts downloading the actual thread data (i'm guessing) that there isn't a timeout. or if there is, it's really long.
either way, i think back button to cancel it would be perfect. =D

good work btw
this app is kicking the TL iphone app's butt. hah!
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 20 2010 14:13 GMT
#157
On November 20 2010 06:55 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 06:25 Nyxs wrote:
On November 19 2010 09:23 TossFloss wrote:
On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.


Running 0.2.6 and still have the same problem, refreshing does nothing. It only shows the League of Legends forums and when clicked on it shows an empty page.


Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.
To uninstall: Settings->Applications->Manage applications-->TeamLiquid->Uninstall
There could be some old application information causing problems. Please let me know if this works.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 06:45 JeeJee wrote:
iirc all names are rendered the same way (i.e. blue names or red names are still just regular and non-bolded). confused me for a sec when i thought zatic got de-modded since he doesn't have a special icon or anything
edit: also i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, there's a timeout limit when trying to "connecting to teamliquid.net" but there isn't one when "downloading data"
i think i ran into that while trying to browse with a particularly shitty wifi signal. not like it really matters as you're sol either way, but i dunno. felt like pointing it out

Thanks. I'll add that to the list of known issues.

I'll also look into the timeout issue - if I can't shorten the time-out I might make the activity cancelable (e.g. you can use the back button to get out)


Reinstalled 0.2.7 and still have the same issues. Also did a clean install on another phone and she has the same issues.

Find it weird and hope you are able to find a fix, if there's anything you need from me for information I'll be happy to help out.

In the meanwhile I'll use the awesome browser on the desire be, happy I went Droid :3
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 22 2010 14:39 GMT
#158
On November 20 2010 23:13 Nyxs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 06:55 TossFloss wrote:
On November 20 2010 06:25 Nyxs wrote:
On November 19 2010 09:23 TossFloss wrote:
On November 19 2010 07:55 Nyxs wrote:
On November 15 2010 21:12 zatic wrote:
Hmm just installed the latest version. The forum list now shows nothing but the League of Legends forum. If I click on the LoL forum it shows an empty screen. The refresh buttons have no effect either.

Login seems to work but doesn't make a difference. Edit: Froyo on Galaxy S


Still have this on 0.2.5 with the HTC Desire HD (Froyo)


Does hitting the refresh button do anything? If not, I would double check that you're running version 0.2.5. I'll do some tests and see if I can come up with anything.


Running 0.2.6 and still have the same problem, refreshing does nothing. It only shows the League of Legends forums and when clicked on it shows an empty page.


Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.
To uninstall: Settings->Applications->Manage applications-->TeamLiquid->Uninstall
There could be some old application information causing problems. Please let me know if this works.

On November 20 2010 06:45 JeeJee wrote:
iirc all names are rendered the same way (i.e. blue names or red names are still just regular and non-bolded). confused me for a sec when i thought zatic got de-modded since he doesn't have a special icon or anything
edit: also i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, there's a timeout limit when trying to "connecting to teamliquid.net" but there isn't one when "downloading data"
i think i ran into that while trying to browse with a particularly shitty wifi signal. not like it really matters as you're sol either way, but i dunno. felt like pointing it out

Thanks. I'll add that to the list of known issues.

I'll also look into the timeout issue - if I can't shorten the time-out I might make the activity cancelable (e.g. you can use the back button to get out)


Reinstalled 0.2.7 and still have the same issues. Also did a clean install on another phone and she has the same issues.

Find it weird and hope you are able to find a fix, if there's anything you need from me for information I'll be happy to help out.

In the meanwhile I'll use the awesome browser on the desire be, happy I went Droid :3


I think I have an idea what the issue is. I'll release a patch later today which should hopefully fix it.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 23:39:04
November 22 2010 23:25 GMT
#159
Testing posting function from new version.

Editing.

TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
November 22 2010 23:47 GMT
#160
Version 0.2.8 released

Patch Notes:
  • Improved overall application robustness
  • Fixed a bug which may have caused some users to be unable to load the forum or thread lists.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 45m
Patches Events
20h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.