• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8865 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-02 18:14:49
November 30 2010 18:24 GMT
#201
On December 01 2010 03:05 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Any idea when PM functionality might be available?


This week. =)
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
November 30 2010 18:33 GMT
#202
Works like a charm! Great app! Makes it so much easier to browse the forum
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 23:46:29
December 01 2010 23:45 GMT
#203
Version 0.2.11 Released!

Patch Notes:
  • New Feature! Added ability to view private messages (Reply functionality will be available by the end of the week)
  • Fixed a bug which could cause the application to crash when refreshing the forum list
  • Fixed a bug which caused certain characters (e.g. &) in "My Posts" to not be displayed properly
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
caneras
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
433 Posts
December 02 2010 00:21 GMT
#204
I downloaded this, got to use it for awhile, and loved it. However, when I open the app now, I get a message saying "The application TeamLiquid (process com.thoughtmetric.tl) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have the most up to date version. What can I do so I can get my TL on the go! I have a Motorola Backflip.
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 02 2010 04:54 GMT
#205
On December 02 2010 09:21 caneras wrote:
I downloaded this, got to use it for awhile, and loved it. However, when I open the app now, I get a message saying "The application TeamLiquid (process com.thoughtmetric.tl) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have the most up to date version. What can I do so I can get my TL on the go! I have a Motorola Backflip.


Does the application crash immediately on startup, or when you click on View Forums? Try to uninstall the app then reinstall it.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
SONE
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada839 Posts
December 02 2010 16:09 GMT
#206
Sweet app thanks for this
Arkeia
Profile Joined April 2010
France66 Posts
December 02 2010 16:27 GMT
#207
Very nice app, it is working very well

(posted from my Motorola Cliq)
Surrender to the plasm!
strayzor
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany50 Posts
December 02 2010 18:27 GMT
#208
Amazing app
checking the latest gsl results with it was so easy and fast.
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
December 02 2010 19:01 GMT
#209
i cant find the app on android market. where exactly do i have to look for it? searching for "teamliquid" isn`t helping.
keep it deep! @zulison
SONE
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada839 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 05:45:07
December 03 2010 05:41 GMT
#210
posting on x10, lookin good =]. only thing like others have stated, the ability to go through pages easier would be definitely handy. nonetheless, ty!


TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 21:44:29
December 03 2010 21:43 GMT
#211
Version 0.2.12 Released!

Patch Notes:
  • New features: Can send and reply to PMs.
  • Fixed a bug which would cause the application to crash when attempting to edit or quote a post which had been opened from My Posts.
  • Fixed a bug which would prevent the application from displaying the PM list when you had new (unread) PMs.
  • Fixed the layout for posting messages: The on-screen keyboard should no longer prevent you from viewing the bottom-chunk of your post.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 04 2010 21:17 GMT
#212
On December 03 2010 14:41 SONE wrote:
posting on x10, lookin good =]. only thing like others have stated, the ability to go through pages easier would be definitely handy. nonetheless, ty!




Thanks. I'll add that to the TODO list.

i cant find the app on android market. where exactly do i have to look for it? searching for "teamliquid" isn`t helping.


What's your phone's brand/model? Some users seem to have this issue. It could be a delay in the app propagating to new markets, sometimes the phone make actually blocks out some marketplace apps, or it could be another issue (I'm trying to work it out). If you can't find the app on the marketplace, I suggest installing the APK file directly as described in the OP.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
December 05 2010 18:29 GMT
#213
i`m using the HTC wildfire
keep it deep! @zulison
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 05 2010 22:40 GMT
#214
The app crashes if you click on a link that redirects to TL. You are logged out if the app crashes.
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 06 2010 02:47 GMT
#215
On December 06 2010 07:40 LazyMacro wrote:
The app crashes if you click on a link that redirects to TL. You are logged out if the app crashes.


Thanks. I'll fix this one early next week.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 12:26:47
December 06 2010 12:25 GMT
#216
Hey did you read my PM concerning the file you requested. I couldn't find it when connecting my phone to the computer.

My Posts and PMs work besides that when I try to post a new post through my posts it doesn't get posted.
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
December 06 2010 13:05 GMT
#217
Hey Toss, Is it just me or is the spacing when you go to post a few lines down so it looks like you hit Enter a time or 2 before posting... I had this occur on a few occasions and it still "looks" like that in the preview when I am typing but it seems to turn out fine once posted... was just wondering if that was me or if it was some kind of bug.

Thanks for everything man.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
December 06 2010 14:01 GMT
#218
On December 06 2010 03:29 zul wrote:
i`m using the HTC wildfire


Yeah I've been having the exact same issue with my wildfire

I used the special appbrowser, and I can find the app then, but when I click the marketlink, the market just says it can't find the page.

Probably has something to do with your screen resolution requirements
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 06 2010 16:45 GMT
#219
On December 06 2010 21:25 Nyxs wrote:
Hey did you read my PM concerning the file you requested. I couldn't find it when connecting my phone to the computer.

My Posts and PMs work besides that when I try to post a new post through my posts it doesn't get posted.

PMed you.

On December 06 2010 22:05 n0xi3 wrote:
Hey Toss, Is it just me or is the spacing when you go to post a few lines down so it looks like you hit Enter a time or 2 before posting... I had this occur on a few occasions and it still "looks" like that in the preview when I am typing but it seems to turn out fine once posted... was just wondering if that was me or if it was some kind of bug.

Thanks for everything man.


Hey, yeah that's possible. I will check it out.

On December 06 2010 23:01 RaGe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 03:29 zul wrote:
i`m using the HTC wildfire


Yeah I've been having the exact same issue with my wildfire

I used the special appbrowser, and I can find the app then, but when I click the marketlink, the market just says it can't find the page.

Probably has something to do with your screen resolution requirements


This seems to be a problem due to the Wildfire's screen resolution. Some people seem to be getting around this by rooting the device and install market enabler. I'll see if there's anything I can change on the app configurations to make this problem go away.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
NexaS
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States202 Posts
December 06 2010 16:56 GMT
#220
Hello there. First off, I want to say great app. I have noticed a few things when using your app though.
I have a small list.
1. I didnt know where this thread was. Had to google it, then see where it was. Then go back into the app so I could post. Any way you can incorporate forum search? Possibility?

2. Biggest issue I have is not being able to view spoilers within spoilers. For example, if you have ever gone to a GSL Ro## Day# thread, you'd know that you cant read half of the information because of the spoiler chains.

3. Another thing I just noticed is when typing a reply, keyboard shortcuts don't work. Double space for period. And my phone isn't adding punctuation or correcting my spelling/punctuation.

I made an account to post this since 90% of the time I am on TL, it is using your app. So tyvm. keep up the good work.
TexaS
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.