• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 322 Next
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 25 2010 06:36 GMT
#861
I'm older and I've cleaned up my act. Would you consider a name change back to 5HITCOMBO ?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
FalconPunchsc2
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada91 Posts
November 26 2010 00:05 GMT
#862
On November 25 2010 07:57 Chill wrote:
No, I moved here in 2006. I've lived in Ontario (my hometown - Toronto, Scarborough, Whitby & Kingston for school), BC (Victoria), and England (a small town called Cobham).


Do you find calgary more enjoyable then every other place you have lived?
Born to B
CortoMontez
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia608 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-26 06:31:27
November 26 2010 06:30 GMT
#863
As the SC2 pro-gaming scene progresses, will TL consider revamping the icon-ranking system to incorporate SC2 units?

Edit: Original wording unclear
"Creator was doing a really good job trying to win without storm but it was like eating spaghetti with a screwdriver." -Severian
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 26 2010 06:35 GMT
#864
On November 26 2010 15:30 CortoMontez wrote:
As the SC2 pro-gaming scene progresses, will TL consider revamping the icon-ranking system to incorporate SC2 units?

Edit: Original wording unclear

We might.

We also might not.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-26 20:25:47
November 26 2010 20:24 GMT
#865
On November 26 2010 15:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2010 15:30 CortoMontez wrote:
As the SC2 pro-gaming scene progresses, will TL consider revamping the icon-ranking system to incorporate SC2 units?

Edit: Original wording unclear

We might.

We also might not.

I think it would be pretty cool to give people the choice to choose between SC1 and SC2 icons. It would also be interesting if you later incorporated whatever expansion units come in from HOTS and LOTV.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 26 2010 20:54 GMT
#866
On November 26 2010 09:05 FalconPunchsc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 07:57 Chill wrote:
No, I moved here in 2006. I've lived in Ontario (my hometown - Toronto, Scarborough, Whitby & Kingston for school), BC (Victoria), and England (a small town called Cobham).


Do you find calgary more enjoyable then every other place you have lived?

No. I feel Calgary isn't big enough to support a lot of diverse interests. I'm kind of a city boy, so I like a large downtown, which Calgary certainly lacks.

I prefer water to mountains so I don't get a lot of use out of the Rockies. When I do, they're incredible, but I feel like I'm wasting a lot of potential by not being in there skiing or hiking every weekend.

The people are friendly here and the wages are higher. The city and roads are way less congested, which is really nice.
Moderator
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
November 26 2010 21:13 GMT
#867
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-27 03:11:44
November 27 2010 03:11 GMT
#868
On November 27 2010 06:13 Kishkumen wrote:
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?

I just asked him and he said Hufflepuff.

edit: I don't read HP so I don't even know what that means. I don't think he does either but we wiki'd the houses.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 27 2010 03:12 GMT
#869
On November 27 2010 12:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2010 06:13 Kishkumen wrote:
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?

I just asked him and he said Hufflepuff.

edit: I don't read HP so I don't even know what that means. I don't think he does either but we wiki'd the houses.

I think Hufflepuff is where all the worst and most boring wizards are. Don't quote me on that, though.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 27 2010 03:42 GMT
#870
On November 27 2010 12:12 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2010 12:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
On November 27 2010 06:13 Kishkumen wrote:
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?

I just asked him and he said Hufflepuff.

edit: I don't read HP so I don't even know what that means. I don't think he does either but we wiki'd the houses.

I think Hufflepuff is where all the worst and most boring wizards are. Don't quote me on that, though.

He changed his mind, Slytherin.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
November 27 2010 04:03 GMT
#871
Chill/Kennigit: when can we expect your book on the history of esports drama?
KTY
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
November 27 2010 04:05 GMT
#872
Manifesto - do you hold a grudge for the manhunt rekrul inspired a few years ago? (including the canadian consulate)
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 27 2010 04:07 GMT
#873
On November 25 2010 07:57 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 07:56 Hot_Bid wrote:
On November 25 2010 07:30 Chill wrote:
How do the inactive streams affect anyone? Once they're added, who cares if they're idle?

Yeah but you get the added bonus of having to re-add them when they stop being idle. It's win win win.

Sounds like a triple-edged sword. And I'd rather be holding the handle.


LOL. This comment didn't get enough love. I loves you Chilly willy!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-27 05:09:21
November 27 2010 05:08 GMT
#874
Been wondering how the staff views the huge increase in players/people searching and coming here to TL content vise. I know it's good for TL and for the team sponsors and everything in that view.

But are the content the avarage user puts out declining or have you had to ban/warn people about stuff this frequent back in the BW days of TL ?
EDIT: or have the quality of posts/threads gone up since the increase ?
Yes I am
mahkan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States153 Posts
November 27 2010 05:09 GMT
#875
On November 27 2010 12:42 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2010 12:12 Aeres wrote:
On November 27 2010 12:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
On November 27 2010 06:13 Kishkumen wrote:
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?

I just asked him and he said Hufflepuff.

edit: I don't read HP so I don't even know what that means. I don't think he does either but we wiki'd the houses.

I think Hufflepuff is where all the worst and most boring wizards are. Don't quote me on that, though.

He changed his mind, Slytherin.

Lol good choice.
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
November 27 2010 05:39 GMT
#876
How many registered accounts are TL?
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 27 2010 23:34 GMT
#877
On November 27 2010 14:39 Karthane wrote:
How many registered accounts are TL?


As of this post, 128,302 accounts.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 27 2010 23:36 GMT
#878
On November 27 2010 12:42 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2010 12:12 Aeres wrote:
On November 27 2010 12:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
On November 27 2010 06:13 Kishkumen wrote:
If R1CH is a wizard from the UK, what Hogwarts house is he?

I just asked him and he said Hufflepuff.

edit: I don't read HP so I don't even know what that means. I don't think he does either but we wiki'd the houses.

I think Hufflepuff is where all the worst and most boring wizards are. Don't quote me on that, though.

He changed his mind, Slytherin.

Hehe, I actually don't have a clue either. I just pulled that out of my ass, because I'd rather not have the Wizard of TL be associated with a group called Hufflepuff. It's simply not dignified.

On November 28 2010 08:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2010 14:39 Karthane wrote:
How many registered accounts are TL?


As of this post, 128,302 accounts.

How many are banned? For that matter, how many are active?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 28 2010 00:19 GMT
#879
On November 27 2010 13:05 bkrow wrote:
Manifesto - do you hold a grudge for the manhunt rekrul inspired a few years ago? (including the canadian consulate)


that was so hillarious, altough a joke taken too far, but well... c'mon totally legendary ^^
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
November 28 2010 00:33 GMT
#880
What neighborhood is the TL headquarters in? and how do you guys make enough money to afford it by selling T-shirts?
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.