• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 322 Next
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
June 11 2011 02:44 GMT
#3921
On June 11 2011 10:45 bkrow wrote:
All these ".... who would win?" questions are all pretty obvious..

TL is fortunate enough to have this guy/wizard/creature thing called R1CH.. he will always win..

Why you ask? Because he is a wizard.

This has been extensively field tested in Mafia, by the way.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 11 2011 11:52 GMT
#3922
On June 11 2011 11:08 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I noticed there was a change to searching a user's posts. Before, they were listed by thread, from earliest to latest, and now it's the opposite, latest to earliest. This personally annoys me. :p Was this change intentional?

UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS -.-
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
June 11 2011 19:14 GMT
#3923
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?

"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 12 2011 02:39 GMT
#3924
On June 12 2011 04:14 Espelz wrote:
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?



http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=190538#2

seems like it possible but then again GTR is staff.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 06:20:49
June 12 2011 06:19 GMT
#3925
Why was the KT-Violet ribbon removed? Has he gotten better?

EDIT: Found it Answered by GTR here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189079&currentpage=9#167
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
June 12 2011 06:35 GMT
#3926
I want to make a blog but when I open up blog section I don't see an option to create a new blog like I have for creating other forum threads. Why is this?

How can I find a mod thats online to contact in case of fire or other emergency? (joking, but I am curious if there's a way to find mods who are online that I can contact when there is an issue)
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
June 12 2011 06:38 GMT
#3927
On June 12 2011 15:35 Joedaddy wrote:
I want to make a blog but when I open up blog section I don't see an option to create a new blog like I have for creating other forum threads. Why is this?


Go form the tab at the top, Forum->Blog->My Blog
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 06:53:14
June 12 2011 06:49 GMT
#3928
On June 12 2011 15:38 Mortician wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 15:35 Joedaddy wrote:
I want to make a blog but when I open up blog section I don't see an option to create a new blog like I have for creating other forum threads. Why is this?


Go form the tab at the top, Forum->Blog->My Blog


sick! Thanks so much! I'd been looking off and on for a a few weeks trying to find out how to create a blog. I graduated from Arkansas so maybe we can blame my ignorance on that?

Edit:
I've been looking around to try and make sure what I want to blog is acceptable but am having a hard time finding solid "criteria" for a blog. Is it ok to talk about my struggle with improvement in sc2?
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 12 2011 06:59 GMT
#3929
WHAT is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 12 2011 07:06 GMT
#3930
On June 12 2011 15:59 Probe1 wrote:
WHAT is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Already asked and answered.
Administrator
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
June 12 2011 12:57 GMT
#3931
On June 12 2011 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 04:14 Espelz wrote:
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?



http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=190538#2

seems like it possible but then again GTR is staff.


Huh, okay. Thats a start, although I seem to be unable to reproduce that I´d probably send GTR a pm then if nobody here can fetch me a "vimeo-embed-guide" for espedummies, thank you.
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
June 12 2011 13:05 GMT
#3932
On June 12 2011 21:57 Espelz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 12 2011 04:14 Espelz wrote:
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?



http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=190538#2

seems like it possible but then again GTR is staff.


Huh, okay. Thats a start, although I seem to be unable to reproduce that I´d probably send GTR a pm then if nobody here can fetch me a "vimeo-embed-guide" for espedummies, thank you.

You'll never know unless you try it yourself. Just ninja edit an old post of yours and see if it works for you.
God Bless
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 13:41:12
June 12 2011 13:40 GMT
#3933
On June 12 2011 22:05 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 21:57 Espelz wrote:
On June 12 2011 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 12 2011 04:14 Espelz wrote:
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?



http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=190538#2

seems like it possible but then again GTR is staff.


Huh, okay. Thats a start, although I seem to be unable to reproduce that I´d probably send GTR a pm then if nobody here can fetch me a "vimeo-embed-guide" for espedummies, thank you.

You'll never know unless you try it yourself. Just ninja edit an old post of yours and see if it works for you.

using the preview button could be an option as well.

this was the code GTR used:


<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/19564460" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p>
This is our town, scrub
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
June 12 2011 14:30 GMT
#3934
On June 12 2011 22:40 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 22:05 Roffles wrote:
On June 12 2011 21:57 Espelz wrote:
On June 12 2011 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 12 2011 04:14 Espelz wrote:
More of a forum/technical question (I´m unsure where to put this, as I don´t feel Tech Support or Feedback is the right place either) :

I´m thinking about blogging quite some music-related stuff , beeing the huge indie-nerd that I am. A lot of great music is (mostly in better quality, but sometimes also exclusive) on vimeo.
I know you can easily embed youtube-videos, but is there a possibility to embed vimeo-vids in a TL-thread ?



http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=190538#2

seems like it possible but then again GTR is staff.


Huh, okay. Thats a start, although I seem to be unable to reproduce that I´d probably send GTR a pm then if nobody here can fetch me a "vimeo-embed-guide" for espedummies, thank you.

You'll never know unless you try it yourself. Just ninja edit an old post of yours and see if it works for you.

using the preview button could be an option as well.

this was the code GTR used:


<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/19564460" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p>


I tried that (you get an embed code from vimeo (I realised that after searching in the HTML code version of that post ), but just can´t get it to work... but thank you for your input so far

I´ll probably go eat something know and then pm GTR when I´m back, I´ll let you know if I figured it out (or rather somebody figured it out for me), probably in the blog section though .. I feel as I´m derailing here for long enough
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 22:02:19
June 12 2011 21:39 GMT
#3935
Hmm, I'm sorry if this was asked before (;_;), but are you guys planning on putting up the official team shirts for sale (and if so, when? :D)? I want one sooooo badly, and while the ESPORTS and original TL shirts are cool, I want the actual team shirts the most by far~

Thanks!
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
June 13 2011 05:22 GMT
#3936
On June 12 2011 15:49 Joedaddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 15:38 Mortician wrote:
On June 12 2011 15:35 Joedaddy wrote:
I want to make a blog but when I open up blog section I don't see an option to create a new blog like I have for creating other forum threads. Why is this?


Go form the tab at the top, Forum->Blog->My Blog


sick! Thanks so much! I'd been looking off and on for a a few weeks trying to find out how to create a blog. I graduated from Arkansas so maybe we can blame my ignorance on that?

Edit:
I've been looking around to try and make sure what I want to blog is acceptable but am having a hard time finding solid "criteria" for a blog. Is it ok to talk about my struggle with improvement in sc2?


Blogs generally are the most liberal section. Don't flame, balance whine, and give it a decent amount of content, and you should be solid.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
SxYSpAz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1451 Posts
June 13 2011 05:32 GMT
#3937
i don't know who would be the best to answer this and i guess i'd like all the tl staffs opinions, but (hypothetically, and not asking so i have future hopes for this, just genuine interest) who would the TL staff be most interested to see on the Team liquid team... that isn't already... that is an established pro gamer?

hope i didn't leave any loopholes XD
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 13 2011 05:38 GMT
#3938
[image loading]
Administrator
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
June 13 2011 12:38 GMT
#3939
Yea, ffs TL! Why isn't White-Ra on the team!

My question: did admins ever consider doing TL in other languages (as is LP)?
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
June 13 2011 13:05 GMT
#3940
I don't want to sound butthurt or anything with this post, but do all pros get more posting leniency here or is it just pros that have contributed a bunch to TL?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV179
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1202
• Lourlo1131
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 43m
INu's Battles
3h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 43m
OSC
14h 58m
Replay Cast
15h 43m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.