• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 322 Next
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
April 26 2011 21:28 GMT
#3081
Will TL pony t-shirts ever come back?
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
April 26 2011 21:45 GMT
#3082
On April 27 2011 06:28 barth wrote:
Will TL pony t-shirts ever come back?

I would love an old school pony t-shirt, I never got one
d=(^_^)z
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
April 26 2011 22:25 GMT
#3083
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 26 2011 22:44 GMT
#3084
On April 27 2011 07:25 Flicky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA


Holy shit Gold...
Who has the highest? GHOSTCLAW? Aesop?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 23:01:24
April 26 2011 23:00 GMT
#3085
On April 26 2011 16:34 Hot_Bid wrote:
those coins don't mean liquipedia, they're actually what division of SC2 you're in


Considering how much Hot_Bid's trolled this thread I'm not sure I believe him...

What with that god forsaken *cough* poll *cough*
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 26 2011 23:05 GMT
#3086
On April 27 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 07:25 Flicky wrote:
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA


Holy shit Gold...
Who has the highest? GHOSTCLAW? Aesop?


That's a question for the ages, that is.

And gratz on making it to a bronze coin.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 26 2011 23:21 GMT
#3087
On April 27 2011 08:05 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 27 2011 07:25 Flicky wrote:
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA


Holy shit Gold...
Who has the highest? GHOSTCLAW? Aesop?


That's a question for the ages, that is.

And gratz on making it to a bronze coin.


Thanks! I'm going for a bit higher though, just swamped with exams, so things are a bit behind. Need to get my head in the game D:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
April 26 2011 23:28 GMT
#3088
So is it like 5 bronze = silver, 5 silver = gold, etc?
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-27 01:08:16
April 27 2011 01:04 GMT
#3089
On April 27 2011 08:05 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 27 2011 07:25 Flicky wrote:
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA


Holy shit Gold...
Who has the highest? GHOSTCLAW? Aesop?


That's a question for the ages, that is.

And gratz on making it to a bronze coin.


salle > me

to be more fair to me though, I haven't edited liquipedia 2 at all pretty much, and I barely edited past release. So if you add in my bonus pool....

+ Show Spoiler +

I'm better than grandmasters contributers.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 27 2011 02:56 GMT
#3090
Is it just me seeing things, or has there been a significant increase in the number of active accounts since the TSL 3 started? Before it, I don't really remember seeing more than say 7k people on at a time, and now I consistently see 10k+. I'm just looking for some verification to make sure I'm not missing 3,000 people in my memory.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
April 27 2011 03:07 GMT
#3091
On April 27 2011 11:56 Dubzex wrote:
Is it just me seeing things, or has there been a significant increase in the number of active accounts since the TSL 3 started? Before it, I don't really remember seeing more than say 7k people on at a time, and now I consistently see 10k+. I'm just looking for some verification to make sure I'm not missing 3,000 people in my memory.

Yeah, TSL gave it a pretty big boost.
Administrator
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 27 2011 04:21 GMT
#3092
On April 27 2011 10:04 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 08:05 salle wrote:
On April 27 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 27 2011 07:25 Flicky wrote:
On April 26 2011 16:39 Pholon wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
On April 26 2011 14:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2011 13:18 Ruyguy wrote:
Who was liquid meat?


one of the founders of the website and Team,hes still around just doesn't post much.

Whats with the coins in signatures of certain forum members like Newbowman?


Liquipedia contributors. Sadly, I didn't get mine, I think I might need to contribute more ;x
Coins = Amount contributed I think.


*brag*


ROFL SILVER HAHAHHA


Holy shit Gold...
Who has the highest? GHOSTCLAW? Aesop?


That's a question for the ages, that is.

And gratz on making it to a bronze coin.


salle > me

to be more fair to me though, I haven't edited liquipedia 2 at all pretty much, and I barely edited past release. So if you add in my bonus pool....

+ Show Spoiler +

I'm better than grandmasters contributers.

Bonus pool is only added once you contribute, so you're still losing :D
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-27 06:11:11
April 27 2011 06:08 GMT
#3093
EDIT: nvm gets the joke from HB now
Terran
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 28 2011 02:08 GMT
#3094
Will there be a Liquibet for the relay race? If not, there definitely should be!
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
April 28 2011 05:22 GMT
#3095
hmm i cant find testies stream thread. Am i noob or does he not have one currently?
Never give up
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
April 28 2011 21:59 GMT
#3096
Have the requirements for report button changed? I've been on TL for over a year now, and I still don't see it
Translator:3
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
April 28 2011 22:08 GMT
#3097
On April 29 2011 06:59 infinitestory wrote:
Have the requirements for report button changed? I've been on TL for over a year now, and I still don't see it

Could be that the time of day you registered hasn't been reached yet this year, so it's possible you have a few more hours to go.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
April 28 2011 22:09 GMT
#3098
On April 29 2011 06:59 infinitestory wrote:
Have the requirements for report button changed? I've been on TL for over a year now, and I still don't see it

I got mine a year after I registered, so I don't think they have.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
April 28 2011 22:10 GMT
#3099
On April 29 2011 06:59 infinitestory wrote:
Have the requirements for report button changed? I've been on TL for over a year now, and I still don't see it

i think you got your permissions inverted since you're still reportable LOL
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 28 2011 22:11 GMT
#3100
I think this thread might be spotlight worthy:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=217472

A song with clever lyrics and a moral, felt obligated to point out his hard work.
Who dat ninja?
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14245
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 104
Hyuk 69
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 952
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g8459
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King42
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1171
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur175
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
INu's Battles
13h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.