• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7474 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 265

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 27 2012 21:19 GMT
#5281
I want to take my dates to a barcraft or mlg or something...that would be proper awesome. Sadly, there aren't many gaymers where I'm living. TT;
Craft naked.
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
February 27 2012 21:26 GMT
#5282
On February 28 2012 06:19 Josketh wrote:
I want to take my dates to a barcraft or mlg or something...that would be proper awesome. Sadly, there aren't many gaymers where I'm living. TT;


haha, dunno if there are some here, my date isn't into starcraft nor into computergames at all. well, wasn't. was kinda interested yesterday... XD

I just used the barcraft as an excuse to drive over to hamburg so I could see him
'cause I can
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 27 2012 22:39 GMT
#5283
On February 28 2012 06:26 FalahNorei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 06:19 Josketh wrote:
I want to take my dates to a barcraft or mlg or something...that would be proper awesome. Sadly, there aren't many gaymers where I'm living. TT;


haha, dunno if there are some here, my date isn't into starcraft nor into computergames at all. well, wasn't. was kinda interested yesterday... XD

I just used the barcraft as an excuse to drive over to hamburg so I could see him


Well I'll only date guys who either enjoys drinking or enjoy Starcraft so it shouldn't be a challenge to get my future, imaginary, boyfriend to go to a barcraft.
#2throwed
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 23:30:16
February 27 2012 23:29 GMT
#5284
On February 28 2012 07:39 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 06:26 FalahNorei wrote:
On February 28 2012 06:19 Josketh wrote:
I want to take my dates to a barcraft or mlg or something...that would be proper awesome. Sadly, there aren't many gaymers where I'm living. TT;


haha, dunno if there are some here, my date isn't into starcraft nor into computergames at all. well, wasn't. was kinda interested yesterday... XD

I just used the barcraft as an excuse to drive over to hamburg so I could see him


Well I'll only date guys who either enjoys drinking or enjoy Starcraft so it shouldn't be a challenge to get my future, imaginary, boyfriend to go to a barcraft.


he doesn't enjoy either of that - and I'm not a fan of drinking myself, so thats no real problem for me. also, like I said, he seemed interested, gonna make a dimaga-fan out of him
though, he hated the spinecrawlers.... for some reason..... XD
'cause I can
agitprop
Profile Joined April 2011
United States37 Posts
February 28 2012 02:27 GMT
#5285
On February 28 2012 08:29 FalahNorei wrote:
though, he hated the spinecrawlers.... for some reason..... XD


Must be a top.
It is not enough that I succeed, others must fail.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 28 2012 05:05 GMT
#5286
On February 28 2012 08:29 FalahNorei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 07:39 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 28 2012 06:26 FalahNorei wrote:
On February 28 2012 06:19 Josketh wrote:
I want to take my dates to a barcraft or mlg or something...that would be proper awesome. Sadly, there aren't many gaymers where I'm living. TT;


haha, dunno if there are some here, my date isn't into starcraft nor into computergames at all. well, wasn't. was kinda interested yesterday... XD

I just used the barcraft as an excuse to drive over to hamburg so I could see him


Well I'll only date guys who either enjoys drinking or enjoy Starcraft so it shouldn't be a challenge to get my future, imaginary, boyfriend to go to a barcraft.


he doesn't enjoy either of that - and I'm not a fan of drinking myself, so thats no real problem for me. also, like I said, he seemed interested, gonna make a dimaga-fan out of him
though, he hated the spinecrawlers.... for some reason..... XD


Spine Crawlers are really weird. I prefer sunken colonies.
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 06:07:24
February 28 2012 06:05 GMT
#5287
haha, I will say that IdrA was looking really good at that MLG Arena. I like his hair being a bit longer-ish..though I don't think he should grow it out like he did in BW.
Craft naked.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 28 2012 06:14 GMT
#5288
On February 28 2012 15:05 Josketh wrote:
haha, I will say that IdrA was looking really good at that MLG Arena. I like his hair being a bit longer-ish..though I don't think he should grow it out like he did in BW.


I don't really like his facial feature. I think better frames for his glasses would help a bit.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 28 2012 07:19 GMT
#5289
IdrA has a really good face. I secretly lust to take some kick ass head shots of the man. But the nature of a lot of the fan photos and positioning of the cameras aren't going to capture the pros in the best lighting situations. I don't know his longer hair makes him appear a little more relaxed and comfortable. I don't know. I really want to take some photos of that man, though.
Craft naked.
agitprop
Profile Joined April 2011
United States37 Posts
February 28 2012 08:23 GMT
#5290
Good face yes, and lately he has been buffing up! Sadly, at all the MLG tournaments usually the halo players are ten times hotter than our starcraft boys (except for incontrol and boxer, keke).
It is not enough that I succeed, others must fail.
Jaba
Profile Joined September 2010
United States10 Posts
February 28 2012 08:31 GMT
#5291
I never knew what MKP looked like until MLG such a cutie!
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 28 2012 12:22 GMT
#5292
On February 28 2012 17:31 Jaba wrote:
I never knew what MKP looked like until MLG such a cutie!


Oh my gosh... DON'T get these boys started on MKP. You won't hear the end of it for at least a week.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Angel_
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1617 Posts
February 28 2012 12:28 GMT
#5293
On February 28 2012 17:31 Jaba wrote:
I never knew what MKP looked like until MLG such a cutie!


http://primezzang.net/

go about 4/5ths of the way down the page. ^_^
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
February 28 2012 12:31 GMT
#5294
On February 28 2012 11:27 agitprop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:29 FalahNorei wrote:
though, he hated the spinecrawlers.... for some reason..... XD


Must be a top.


as a ftm-trans? somehow doubt it, lacking some physical features to be top (no, certain gadgets don't count <.< )
'cause I can
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 28 2012 13:38 GMT
#5295
On February 28 2012 16:19 Josketh wrote:
IdrA has a really good face. I secretly lust to take some kick ass head shots of the man. But the nature of a lot of the fan photos and positioning of the cameras aren't going to capture the pros in the best lighting situations. I don't know his longer hair makes him appear a little more relaxed and comfortable. I don't know. I really want to take some photos of that man, though.


I thought his hair looked terrible actually, although it probably didn't help that it was messy and he was probably kinda stressed at the time of the pic. It looks much better short IMO. He absolutely needs better frames. I still think that when he was working out and looking super fit he was incredibly hot.

Also, OMG MKP SO CUTE HE WAS LIKE A TINY ADORABLE KOREAN SITH AT MLG AND I WANT TO HUG HIM AND HOLD HIM FOREVER!!!!!
#2throwed
TemujinGK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States483 Posts
February 28 2012 13:44 GMT
#5296
I think that it is pretty tremendous that this thread keeps popping up/getting bumped. It's nice to see that there is a very much lively and engaged gay starcraft loving community.
"Pikachu and Protoss are both yellow, Coincidence?" ~apexMorroW
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 28 2012 14:13 GMT
#5297
On February 28 2012 21:28 Angel_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 17:31 Jaba wrote:
I never knew what MKP looked like until MLG such a cutie!


http://primezzang.net/

go about 4/5ths of the way down the page. ^_^


Oh my god, there's a lot of new ones since I saw that site. Some of the stuff MKP is wearing.... lol
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 28 2012 16:09 GMT
#5298
On February 28 2012 21:28 Angel_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 17:31 Jaba wrote:
I never knew what MKP looked like until MLG such a cutie!


http://primezzang.net/

go about 4/5ths of the way down the page. ^_^


The crocodile shirt is sold out. I'm upset. I want that shirt.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 28 2012 16:52 GMT
#5299
On February 28 2012 22:44 TemujinGK wrote:
I think that it is pretty tremendous that this thread keeps popping up/getting bumped. It's nice to see that there is a very much lively and engaged gay starcraft loving community.


Thanks, though now that we mostly hang out in irc, this thread doesnt get as much activity as it used to.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
archonOOid
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1983 Posts
February 28 2012 17:54 GMT
#5300
why are there no gay tournaments? it could act as outage for gay sc players. It would also open up the gay community to the gay friendly sc community in general or am i crazy?
I'm Quotable (IQ)
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 7m
Stellar Fest
10h 7m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.