• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:05
CEST 14:05
KST 21:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9103 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 263

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 21 2012 19:44 GMT
#5241
On February 22 2012 04:15 jarrydesque wrote:
Will someone please give a shit that I jumped the equivalent of a 3 story building into water?


I thought it was a bit crazy... but you have some out their fantasies Jarry! I'd be scared I'd bash my head on some rocks or something, if not just the impact on the water.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
February 21 2012 20:00 GMT
#5242
Were the world mine is perhaps the gayest movie that I've seen. God damn it was so cheesy and mildly amusing, I think by minute 2, the main character is fantasizing about one of class mates getting naked.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 21 2012 21:23 GMT
#5243
On February 22 2012 04:19 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 04:15 jarrydesque wrote:
Will someone please give a shit that I jumped the equivalent of a 3 story building into water?



OMG you're so brave and hot! *swoon* Take me you brave strong man you!


hands over attention

yay jarry!
post more shirtless pics,please!
XD

oh cliff?
there was a cliff?
wow that's pretty high.

moo...for DRG
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
February 21 2012 21:41 GMT
#5244
On February 22 2012 01:50 inanotherlifetime wrote:
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.


shelter is /amazing/.

my favorite gay movies are:
RENT: Everyone has seen, or at least heard of, this musical classic, but those who haven't absolutely must watch as it explores the nature of relationships, living with AIDS and losing someone you love. Very moving.

Billy Elliot is a movie about a boy who wants to dance, but is restrained by cultural gender identity and familial expectations but, through persistence, overcomes hetero-normative limitations and becomes brave enough to be who he really is. Touching, lighthearted and funny, a movie well worth watching. Although the sexuality of Billy is never directly discussed, there is a short gay romance scene and it is implied that Billy is at least not constrained to heterosexual feelings.

The Laramie Project: This movie always has me, and anyone who watches it in tears. It is the story of Matthew Shepard from Laramie Wyoming who is kidnapped, brutally tortured and left to die all because he was gay. The actual movie takes place by interviewing the people of the town and discussing what happened, what the feelings are and why it is important, as well as dramatizing some of the courtroom proceedings. Extremely well done, hits very close to a lot of people and definitely makes me think and cry every time I watch it. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 21 2012 22:16 GMT
#5245
wow where have you been!? Why dont you chill with us?
☺
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 22 2012 03:21 GMT
#5246
I've seen several of the movies you guys are talking about. I'm going to look into the rest. Thanks for the lists.

In other news: I'M INFESTED WITH FLEAS D:<

I was getting rather itchy in the face...then one jumped off of me at work...so I double checked to do and I got about 13 of them to land in my hand.

Pissed isn't the term. Tomorrow I start operation extraction. I feel terrible though since they are really interesting little guys. They don't bite me either...they just use me as a huge transport...

:[
Craft naked.
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
February 22 2012 05:04 GMT
#5247
FIRE Josketh.... KILL THEM WITH FIRE

hate bugs *shivers*
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
inanotherlifetime
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden233 Posts
February 22 2012 05:40 GMT
#5248
Thanks for the warm welcome to this thread, makes my lurking heart happy!

Like a few of you have suggested, who knows, I might be bi indeed, or even gay. I don't know, since what I've always felt was IT with girls, suddenly feels so underwhelming compared with what I recently realized I am capable of feeling from even the most innocent touches from another guy. I got time though, some day I'll figure it all out, maybe..

Good luck killing those fleas Josketh! Bugs really creep me out.

I was also too distracted by the great looking shirtless guy to notice the cliffs, but now that I've been aware, that's crazy high!

Lost & Confused <3 NaNiwa & SaSe
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
February 22 2012 07:30 GMT
#5249
On February 22 2012 06:41 drshdwpuppet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:50 inanotherlifetime wrote:
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.


shelter is /amazing/.

my favorite gay movies are:
RENT: Everyone has seen, or at least heard of, this musical classic, but those who haven't absolutely must watch as it explores the nature of relationships, living with AIDS and losing someone you love. Very moving.

Billy Elliot is a movie about a boy who wants to dance, but is restrained by cultural gender identity and familial expectations but, through persistence, overcomes hetero-normative limitations and becomes brave enough to be who he really is. Touching, lighthearted and funny, a movie well worth watching. Although the sexuality of Billy is never directly discussed, there is a short gay romance scene and it is implied that Billy is at least not constrained to heterosexual feelings.

The Laramie Project: This movie always has me, and anyone who watches it in tears. It is the story of Matthew Shepard from Laramie Wyoming who is kidnapped, brutally tortured and left to die all because he was gay. The actual movie takes place by interviewing the people of the town and discussing what happened, what the feelings are and why it is important, as well as dramatizing some of the courtroom proceedings. Extremely well done, hits very close to a lot of people and definitely makes me think and cry every time I watch it. Definitely recommend to anyone.

On this topic, my favourite gay movie is

Come Undone (Presque rien), Almost Nothing, France/Belgium (2000)

Bonus nude + sex scene was just the cherry on top

C.R.A.Z.Y., Canada (2005)

is also really good on that note
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 22 2012 13:22 GMT
#5250
On February 22 2012 14:40 inanotherlifetime wrote:
I was also too distracted by the great looking shirtless guy to notice the cliffs, but now that I've been aware, that's crazy high!



You'll fit in just fine here ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-22 18:56:36
February 22 2012 18:48 GMT
#5251
Is there something wrong with the IRC? I can't seem to connect to it. :[

Edit: Never mind, fixed. Somehow.
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 22 2012 19:16 GMT
#5252
"Holy crap, I slapped the black off of him!"

Something you are taking completely out of context that my friend said in regards to the video game asura's wrath.

By the way, holy shit, this game is absolutely amazing. I definetly suggest a buy. It doesn't have the playtime that skyrim does but the storyline evokes so much emotion and is done so incredibly well that I DEFINITELY recommend it. It is one of the coolest damn things I have seen in a video game in a LOOOOOOOOONG while and everyone should try it one way or another.
The fox is back.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 22 2012 19:20 GMT
#5253
On February 23 2012 04:16 Silverfoxx wrote:
"Holy crap, I slapped the black off of him!"

Something you are taking completely out of context that my friend said in regards to the video game asura's wrath.

By the way, holy shit, this game is absolutely amazing. I definetly suggest a buy. It doesn't have the playtime that skyrim does but the storyline evokes so much emotion and is done so incredibly well that I DEFINITELY recommend it. It is one of the coolest damn things I have seen in a video game in a LOOOOOOOOONG while and everyone should try it one way or another.



You mean asura's wrath the movie the game the movie?

I don't understand why anyone would play this game more than once.
It's not like you can play it any differently
lol
moo...for DRG
HGN
Profile Joined August 2011
4 Posts
February 22 2012 22:46 GMT
#5254
Hedwig and the Angry Inch. best gay movie ever!
inanotherlifetime
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden233 Posts
February 23 2012 05:36 GMT
#5255
Aahh, had completely forgotten about "Come undone" and "C.R.A.Z.Y" adrenaLinG, thanks for reminding me. They are both highly enjoyable!
Lost & Confused <3 NaNiwa & SaSe
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 23 2012 22:27 GMT
#5256
So. I'm bored, and this thread is not on the front page. I see that as reason to post useless information. Also, michael buble's voice. <3
The fox is back.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 23 2012 22:32 GMT
#5257
I died a bit inside when tasteless announced to the world that DRG was dating some chick.
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 24 2012 02:04 GMT
#5258
On February 24 2012 07:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I died a bit inside when tasteless announced to the world that DRG was dating some chick.


We will convert him.
#2throwed
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 24 2012 03:58 GMT
#5259
hello guys. i just want to vent how people use "Gay" as an insult. Im not even gay and it pisses me so much.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 24 2012 04:43 GMT
#5260
On February 24 2012 11:04 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 07:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I died a bit inside when tasteless announced to the world that DRG was dating some chick.


We will convert him.



We won't need to.
That's what Genius is for...
XD
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 43
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS53
hiko50
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
56m
The PondCast
21h 56m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.