• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 262

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 21 2012 14:12 GMT
#5221
On February 21 2012 23:06 R1CH wrote:
Sure, didn't realize it was at the start of a new page.


<3 R1CH! Where were you durin' the Code A games! The IRC was missin' you!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
February 21 2012 14:13 GMT
#5222
On February 21 2012 23:12 Shiragaku wrote:
I am actually curious hearing what he said. I find homophobic arguments to be really interesting for some reason.


the usual stuff of why do you need a thread why do you need to force people to read about your lust for sex and that he believes sex should only be for reproduction etc etc.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 21 2012 14:28 GMT
#5223
On February 21 2012 23:12 Shiragaku wrote:
I am actually curious hearing what he said. I find homophobic arguments to be really interesting for some reason.


There was no argument to be had the way he wrote it. Was a quite entertainin' read. Managed to catch it right before R1CH removed it. But yeah, nothin' new to be heard out of him honestly.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 14:32:34
February 21 2012 14:31 GMT
#5224
On February 21 2012 23:12 Shiragaku wrote:
I am actually curious hearing what he said. I find homophobic arguments to be really interesting for some reason.



Usually its just mindless teenager insecurities. Best part is, he'll probably be bi or gay in 3 years :D

If it's an adult, then it usually just reflects a general lack of education.

*Question to mods: Since I don't want any more warnings about bashing religion in other threads, is it ok here? Since religion directly impacts human rights, especially of the LBGT community?*
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
February 21 2012 14:34 GMT
#5225
On February 21 2012 16:15 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 14:54 Zer atai wrote:
On February 21 2012 03:18 DiLiGu wrote:
On February 20 2012 00:46 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey Troxle, where do you live in virginia? I live in the DC area when I'm not up at school. Ya know where lorton and woodbridge are? :D



NoVA represent! :3

*Edit*- My apartment can be the gaymer house for MLG weekends :-P


I live in Chantilly VA for the summer


Chantilly sounds familiar.



I'm in Fairfax- not too far from either of ya :D
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 21 2012 14:40 GMT
#5226
On February 21 2012 23:31 Crownlol wrote:

*Question to mods: Since I don't want any more warnings about bashing religion in other threads, is it ok here? Since religion directly impacts human rights, especially of the LBGT community?*


I wouldn't recommend bashin' religions, even in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if some members of the LBGT StarCraft community were devout believers in their religion and there is nothin' wrong with that, they just ignore the bigotry provided from the religion.

On February 21 2012 23:34 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 16:15 Troxle wrote:
On February 21 2012 14:54 Zer atai wrote:
On February 21 2012 03:18 DiLiGu wrote:
On February 20 2012 00:46 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey Troxle, where do you live in virginia? I live in the DC area when I'm not up at school. Ya know where lorton and woodbridge are? :D



NoVA represent! :3

*Edit*- My apartment can be the gaymer house for MLG weekends :-P


I live in Chantilly VA for the summer


Chantilly sounds familiar.



I'm in Fairfax- not too far from either of ya :D


Longwood's in Fairfax is it not? I'm actually supposed to go there some time this semester to party with my friend's haha.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 15:20:24
February 21 2012 15:08 GMT
#5227
On February 21 2012 15:32 Josketh wrote:
You guys heard of any jawesome LGBT movies? I just watched Private Romeo and it gave me a severe case of the squishies.


I watched a couple over the years which I liked to varying degrees (most are comedies or romantic comedies because I'm a sucker for that ), to name a few of the lesser known ones:

Jeffrey (1995)
Jeffery, a young gay man in New York, decides that sex is too much and decided to become celibate. He immediately meets the man of his dreams and must decide whether or not love is worth the danger of a boyfriend dying.
HIV-centric comedy drama, probably the very first gay movie I watched at a theater when it premiered while I was traveling in North America, plus it had Patrick Stewart in it

The Journey of Jared Price (2000)
Along a young man's search for independence and sexual discovery are deceit, loneliness and perhaps a chance to love.
I watched this much later, found it by chance on IMDB, it has to this day a special meaning to me in my heart (can't tell why)

Latter Days (2003)
A promiscuous gay party animal falls for a young Mormon missionary, leading to crisis, cliché, and catastrophe.
I really loved this romantic comedy drama, it's rather sad at times, but uplifting in the end

Sommersturm / Summer Storm (2004)
Tobi and Achim, the pride of the local crew club, have been the best of friends for years and are convinced that nothing will ever stand in the way of their friendship. They look forward to the upcoming summer camp and the crew competition. Achim's girlfriend Sandra is on the girl's team and he enjoys spending more time with her. Tobi becomes increasingly skeptical of their relationship. Anke, the pretty girl who has fallen for Tobi, doesn't make things any easier. Then the gay team from Berlin arrives and Tobi is totally confused. The evening before the races begin, the storm that breaks out is more than meteorlogical... A sensitive story about the complexities of growing up.
Surprisingly good German coming-of-age drama, I watched it at a theater back then, and it was a rainy summer

Shortbus (2006)
A group of New Yorkers get caught up in their romantic-sexual milieu converge at an underground salon infamous for its blend of art, music, politics, and carnality.
First saw this movie as beamer backdrop at a moving-out party, then later looked it up, and really enjoyed it, specifically loved Jay Brannan whom I later met at his concert in Berlin (be warned, this movie has explicit sex scenes)

Another Gay Movie (2006)
Four gay high school friends make a pact to lose their virginity before they go to college.
Light-hearted romantic comedy along the lines of American Pie but with a gay twist, unfortunately the same cast didn't come back for the sequel, which was not as enjoyable

Beautiful Thing (1996)
In a suburb of London, young Jamie is escaping sport hours, to avoid being the victim of his comrades. Young Ste, his neighbor, is beaten by his father, and comes to sleep overnight. They discover new feelings, sleeping in the same bed.
I was sceptical at first about this very British movie, but I thought it had its charming moments, enjoyed it

Boy Culture (2006)
A successful male escort describes in a series of confessions his tangled romantic relationships with his two roommates and an older, enigmatic male client.
At times rather cynical drama, but I thought the actors did a good job, I liked it in the end

Eating Out (2004)
After getting dumped by his slutty girlfriend, Caleb falls in love with Gwen. However, thanks to Caleb's roommate, Gwen thinks he's gay and sets him up with her roommate, Marc.
Took me a while to discover this hilarious series of comedies (see below) but this first part with Jim Verraros was so funny and had delicious explicit nuditity

Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds (2006)
After Marc dumps him, Kyle unites with Gwen and Tiffani to land sexually confused art model Troy by pretending to be straight. However, Marc wants Troy, too, and members from a notorious "ex-gay" group are slipping for the both of them.
The first sequel to Eating Out, equally funny, equally delicious explicit nudity

Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat (2009)
Tiffani and her friend Casey try to lure the gorgeous Zack with a phony online profile using the image of Tiffani's buff ex, Ryan... which works fine until the real Ryan shows up. Only through some fancy footwork, advice from his Aunt Helen and mentor Harry, and a daring sexual escapade can Casey figure out how to set things right and perhaps even find the love he's been seeking.
The third installment I thought was probably the funniest, Rebekah Kochan and her role's dry humor was so damn hilarious in this, paired with again delicious explicit nudity it made for an entertaining film, a shame really that Eating Out 4 was really terrible (and not just because they cut Rebekah), here's hoping for Eating Out 5

Get Real (1998)
A tenderly romantic coming-of-age story as two boys in a British school fall in love.
Another entertaining British romantic drama about getting outed at school and dealing with eventually unrequited love, a class act for Ben Silverstone who unfortunately has given up acting and chosen to be become a lawyer instead

Make the Yuletide Gay (2009)
Olaf "Gunn" Gunnunderson, an out-and-proud gay college student, crawls back into the closet to survive the holidays with his family. He keeps his cool as his quirky Midwestern-hearted parents try to set him up with his high school sweetheart, Abby. But when his boyfriend, Nathan, shows up at their doorstep unannounced, Gunn must put on a charade to keep the relationship a secret. With pressure mounting from all sides, will Gunn come out before the truth does?
Seemingly silly at first, I was surprised this turned out to be a very entertaining romantic comedy, I am already looking forward to the sequel
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 21 2012 15:24 GMT
#5228
On February 22 2012 00:08 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 15:32 Josketh wrote:
You guys heard of any jawesome LGBT movies? I just watched Private Romeo and it gave me a severe case of the squishies.


I watched a couple over the years which I liked to varying degrees (most are comedies or romantic comedies because I'm a sucker for that ), to name a few of the lesser known ones:

Jeffrey (1995)
Jeffery, a young gay man in New York, decides that sex is too much and decided to become celibate. He immediately meets the man of his dreams and must decide whether or not love is worth the danger of a boyfriend dying.
HIV-centric comedy drama, probably the very first gay movie I watched at a theater when it premiered while I was traveling in North America, plus it had Patrick Stewart in it

The Journey of Jared Price (2000)
Along a young man's search for independence and sexual discovery are deceit, loneliness and perhaps a chance to love.
I watched this much later, found it by chance on IMDB, it has to this day a special meaning to me in my heart (can't tell why)

Latter Days (2003)
A promiscuous gay party animal falls for a young Mormon missionary, leading to crisis, cliché, and catastrophe.
I really loved this romantic comedy drama, it's rather sad at times, but uplifting in the end

Sommersturm / Summer Storm (2004)
Tobi and Achim, the pride of the local crew club, have been the best of friends for years and are convinced that nothing will ever stand in the way of their friendship. They look forward to the upcoming summer camp and the crew competition. Achim's girlfriend Sandra is on the girl's team and he enjoys spending more time with her. Tobi becomes increasingly skeptical of their relationship. Anke, the pretty girl who has fallen for Tobi, doesn't make things any easier. Then the gay team from Berlin arrives and Tobi is totally confused. The evening before the races begin, the storm that breaks out is more than meteorlogical... A sensitive story about the complexities of growing up.
Surprisingly good German coming-of-age drama, I watched it at a theater back then, and it was a rainy summer

Shortbus (2006)
A group of New Yorkers get caught up in their romantic-sexual milieu converge at an underground salon infamous for its blend of art, music, politics, and carnality.
First saw this movie as beamer backdrop at a moving-out party, then later looked it up, and really enjoyed it, specifically loved Jay Brannan whom I later met at his concert in Berlin (be warned, this movie has explicit sex scenes)

Another Gay Movie (2006)
Four gay high school friends make a pact to lose their virginity before they go to college.
Light-hearted romantic comedy along the lines of American Pie but with a gay twist, unfortunately the same cast didn't come back for the sequel, which was not as enjoyable

Beautiful Thing (1996)
In a suburb of London, young Jamie is escaping sport hours, to avoid being the victim of his comrades. Young Ste, his neighbor, is beaten by his father, and comes to sleep overnight. They discover new feelings, sleeping in the same bed.
I was sceptical at first about this very British movie, but I thought it had its charming moments, enjoyed it

Boy Culture (2006)
A successful male escort describes in a series of confessions his tangled romantic relationships with his two roommates and an older, enigmatic male client.
At times rather cynical drama, but I thought the actors did a good job, I liked it in the end

Eating Out (2004)
After getting dumped by his slutty girlfriend, Caleb falls in love with Gwen. However, thanks to Caleb's roommate, Gwen thinks he's gay and sets him up with her roommate, Marc.
Took me a while to discover this hilarious series of comedies (see below) but this first part with Jim Verraros was so funny and had delicious explicit nuditity

Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds (2006)
After Marc dumps him, Kyle unites with Gwen and Tiffani to land sexually confused art model Troy by pretending to be straight. However, Marc wants Troy, too, and members from a notorious "ex-gay" group are slipping for the both of them.
The first sequel to Eating Out, equally funny, equally delicious explicit nudity

Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat (2009)
Tiffani and her friend Casey try to lure the gorgeous Zack with a phony online profile using the image of Tiffani's buff ex, Ryan... which works fine until the real Ryan shows up. Only through some fancy footwork, advice from his Aunt Helen and mentor Harry, and a daring sexual escapade can Casey figure out how to set things right and perhaps even find the love he's been seeking.
The third installment I thought was probably the funniest, Rebekah Kochan and her role's dry humor was so damn hilarious in this, paired with again delicious explicit nudity it made for an entertaining film, a shame really that Eating Out 4 was really terrible (and not just because they cut Rebekah), here's hoping for Eating Out 5

Get Real (1998)
A tenderly romantic coming-of-age story as two boys in a British school fall in love.
Another entertaining British romantic drama about getting outed at school and dealing with eventually unrequited love, a class act for Ben Silverstone who unfortunately has given up acting and chosen to be become a lawyer instead

Make the Yuletide Gay (2009)
Olaf "Gunn" Gunnunderson, an out-and-proud gay college student, crawls back into the closet to survive the holidays with his family. He keeps his cool as his quirky Midwestern-hearted parents try to set him up with his high school sweetheart, Abby. But when his boyfriend, Nathan, shows up at their doorstep unannounced, Gunn must put on a charade to keep the relationship a secret. With pressure mounting from all sides, will Gunn come out before the truth does?
Seemingly silly at first, I was surprised this turned out to be a very entertaining romantic comedy, I am already looking forward to the sequel


I think that's more movies then I've watched in my life time....I really need to start watchin' more movies and playin' less games...
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 21 2012 15:26 GMT
#5229
On February 21 2012 23:12 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 23:06 R1CH wrote:
Sure, didn't realize it was at the start of a new page.


<3 R1CH! Where were you durin' the Code A games! The IRC was missin' you!

I was watching in bed, woke up to watch HerO play . Nothing like a tense proxy two gate to wake up to.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 21 2012 15:35 GMT
#5230
On February 22 2012 00:26 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 23:12 Troxle wrote:
On February 21 2012 23:06 R1CH wrote:
Sure, didn't realize it was at the start of a new page.


<3 R1CH! Where were you durin' the Code A games! The IRC was missin' you!

I was watching in bed, woke up to watch HerO play . Nothing like a tense proxy two gate to wake up to.


You woke up for the last game?!?!?! How did you miss the first game! :O I was impressed with how well HerO did for a 33.33% win rate.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 21 2012 15:37 GMT
#5231
On February 21 2012 23:34 DiLiGu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 16:15 Troxle wrote:
On February 21 2012 14:54 Zer atai wrote:
On February 21 2012 03:18 DiLiGu wrote:
On February 20 2012 00:46 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey Troxle, where do you live in virginia? I live in the DC area when I'm not up at school. Ya know where lorton and woodbridge are? :D



NoVA represent! :3

*Edit*- My apartment can be the gaymer house for MLG weekends :-P


I live in Chantilly VA for the summer


Chantilly sounds familiar.



I'm in Fairfax- not too far from either of ya :D



o_o I'm from woodbridge. Also, lots of people from Nova. >.> Impressively small world, especially since I later learned I help some guy in the thread back in our WoW days without knowing anything about each other.
The fox is back.
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
February 21 2012 16:42 GMT
#5232
On February 22 2012 00:37 Silverfoxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 23:34 DiLiGu wrote:
On February 21 2012 16:15 Troxle wrote:
On February 21 2012 14:54 Zer atai wrote:
On February 21 2012 03:18 DiLiGu wrote:
On February 20 2012 00:46 Silverfoxx wrote:
Hey Troxle, where do you live in virginia? I live in the DC area when I'm not up at school. Ya know where lorton and woodbridge are? :D



NoVA represent! :3

*Edit*- My apartment can be the gaymer house for MLG weekends :-P


I live in Chantilly VA for the summer


Chantilly sounds familiar.



I'm in Fairfax- not too far from either of ya :D



o_o I'm from woodbridge. Also, lots of people from Nova. >.> Impressively small world, especially since I later learned I help some guy in the thread back in our WoW days without knowing anything about each other.



Hehe nice- VA/MD LAN/Danceparty soon!


inanotherlifetime
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden233 Posts
February 21 2012 16:50 GMT
#5233
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.
Lost & Confused <3 NaNiwa & SaSe
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 21 2012 17:04 GMT
#5234
On February 22 2012 01:50 inanotherlifetime wrote:
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.


Hi, welcome!

Who knows, you could be bi.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 17:15:40
February 21 2012 17:15 GMT
#5235
I find those homophobic rants oddly entertaining. It's sort of like a child who doesn't understand why the tides keep knocking down his sand castle and so instead of building his sandcastle further away he just screams himself hoarse at the ocean.

And then I'm reminded of that scene from Due Date where Robert Downey Jr. just knocks that kid out. R1CH is Robert Downey Jr. Quite possibly one of the most satisfying scenes I've ever seen in a movie.
#2throwed
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 17:48:13
February 21 2012 17:18 GMT
#5236
On February 22 2012 02:04 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:50 inanotherlifetime wrote:
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.


Hi, welcome!

Who knows, you could be bi.


exactly, who knows. but you're welcome here either way
also, if you got any questions or something, just go for it. either in here, or message me via PM if you wanna have it rather not be puplic
'cause I can
DiLiGu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States185 Posts
February 21 2012 17:36 GMT
#5237
On February 22 2012 01:50 inanotherlifetime wrote:
On the topic of great movies. "Shelter" is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Very touching and down to earth in my opinion.

I also enjoyed watching "Trick", "Latter Days","Beautiful Thing" and"A question of love" a lot.

Hi btw, I've been lurking here for a while. Not sure if I am gay.. but some recent events(and feeling) got me wondering at least.


I'm bi- can relate to the strange wishy-washy feelings haha

Welcome to the thread either way :D

jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 21 2012 19:15 GMT
#5238
Will someone please give a shit that I jumped the equivalent of a 3 story building into water?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 21 2012 19:19 GMT
#5239
On February 22 2012 04:15 jarrydesque wrote:
Will someone please give a shit that I jumped the equivalent of a 3 story building into water?



OMG you're so brave and hot! *swoon* Take me you brave strong man you!
#2throwed
tropical
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany61 Posts
February 21 2012 19:31 GMT
#5240
I really find "I love you Phillip Morris" with Jim Carrey hillarious! I hope it doesn't offend anyone cos the characters are kinda overdrawn. But it's so funny. The 'gayest' movie I've ever seen! Well probably the only 'gay movie' I've ever seen...
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 664
ComeBackTV 370
SteadfastSC324
Rex129
CosmosSc2 48
EnkiAlexander 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 324
ProTech139
Rex 129
CosmosSc2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56124
Jaedong 1478
firebathero 1238
Hyuk 747
EffOrt 661
Soma 642
Horang2 517
Mini 473
BeSt 463
Soulkey 462
[ Show more ]
Larva 307
Last 298
ZerO 290
Stork 259
Zeus 250
Rush 247
ggaemo 206
Light 180
Snow 171
Killer 86
Mind 62
hero 60
Free 57
Pusan 48
Sharp 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
sorry 26
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 19
Terrorterran 14
yabsab 14
Trap 13
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc13253
Dendi700
qojqva666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 591
markeloff357
edward58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2066
Khaldor1946
Other Games
gofns45817
singsing2074
ArmadaUGS2007
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo935
hiko542
byalli374
XBOCT278
Pyrionflax199
Liquid`VortiX157
Mew2King86
QueenE70
ZerO(Twitch)17
Railgan8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 650
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1372
League of Legends
• Jankos1673
• Nemesis1470
• TFBlade567
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
• Shiphtur91
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 41m
OSC
22h 41m
Stellar Fest
22h 41m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.