• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 254

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 12 2012 05:18 GMT
#5061
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 12 2012 07:00 GMT
#5062
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.
#2throwed
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 12 2012 07:01 GMT
#5063
On February 12 2012 09:44 tooldtoplay wrote:
[image loading]

Here!

Just some love from me.. :3


Also this made me laugh pretty hard.
#2throwed
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
February 12 2012 07:18 GMT
#5064
There's just something about the word "fabulous"...It is just so...i dunno...fabulous about it! Haha, maybe it is my gay gene speaking
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 12 2012 13:05 GMT
#5065
On February 12 2012 16:00 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.


Pics/details pls ^^

Also get your arse in our IRC chat, you're (one of) the only gay thread regulars who doesn't show up here!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 12 2012 16:47 GMT
#5066
On February 12 2012 22:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 16:00 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.


Pics/details pls ^^

Also get your arse in our IRC chat, you're (one of) the only gay thread regulars who doesn't show up here!


I joined, spilled some raunchy deets, and then went to play Persona 4. I promise I'll join more often now.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 12 2012 17:52 GMT
#5067
On February 13 2012 01:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:05 marvellosity wrote:
On February 12 2012 16:00 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.


Pics/details pls ^^

Also get your arse in our IRC chat, you're (one of) the only gay thread regulars who doesn't show up here!


I joined, spilled some raunchy deets, and then went to play Persona 4. I promise I'll join more often now.

some deets....oh dear
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 20:53:56
February 12 2012 20:42 GMT
#5068
Ask lz if he wants to be in our calendar!
☺
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 12 2012 20:46 GMT
#5069
On February 12 2012 16:00 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.



Omg Klondie!
That's so exciting!
*pulls out pom pom*
YAY!
lol
moo...for DRG
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
February 12 2012 20:53 GMT
#5070
Heres a question .... shaved or not shaved ?

I dont mind myself but im quite an inexperienced guy so was just curious about what everyone thinks ?

xx
I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 12 2012 21:01 GMT
#5071
scruffy is best!
moo...for DRG
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 21:02:37
February 12 2012 21:01 GMT
#5072
On February 13 2012 05:53 Sturov wrote:
Heres a question .... shaved or not shaved ?

I dont mind myself but im quite an inexperienced guy so was just curious about what everyone thinks ?

xx


I prefer groomed. Completely shaved kinda looks weird to me.
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 22:11:00
February 12 2012 21:32 GMT
#5073
You mean like face or body? Otters are by far the hottest kind of guy IMO. And I prefer scruff too. Hairless guys don't have enough texture.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 12 2012 21:38 GMT
#5074
On February 13 2012 06:32 Klondikebar wrote:
You mean like face or body? Otter are by far the hottest kind of guy IMO. And I prefer scruff too. Hairless guys don't have enough texture.


Thinking he means body.

However, SCRUFFY BEARD LOVERS UNITE!! <3
☺
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
February 12 2012 22:00 GMT
#5075
Yeah i mean body... and completely shaved would seem weird i guess :/ aha
I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 12 2012 22:38 GMT
#5076
On February 13 2012 01:47 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:05 marvellosity wrote:
On February 12 2012 16:00 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 12 2012 14:18 Josketh wrote:
lolol. That's how we do it. We get in cozy with the girlfriends and wives then, BAM, progamers semi naked...for esports...


And for science...

Also, I just got back from my second date with a guy :D He wants a third one too. I think probably the best feeling in the world is when you're on your first date, you tell him you'd like to see him again and before you even finish he says "I'd like to see you again too."



+ Show Spoiler +
Oh and he has abs. Full blown 6 pac.


Pics/details pls ^^

Also get your arse in our IRC chat, you're (one of) the only gay thread regulars who doesn't show up here!


I joined, spilled some raunchy deets, and then went to play Persona 4. I promise I'll join more often now.


I'm scrolling through my IRC chat log to find these details, but you guys talk way too much it's impossible.

Also, you need to at least have some stubble. Hairless faces aren't too sexy. They're cute, but not sexy.
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 23:07:35
February 12 2012 23:01 GMT
#5077
It depends for me. There are some guys who look really hot with body hair but some are...argh... And I think because I am asian, hence hairless, I can be biased. I think it really depends on how well-kept is the hair. Some scruff can be muy caliente!

Edit: Wow...while reading TL forums, I managed to miss my subway stop....6 times over....
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 12 2012 23:10 GMT
#5078
On February 13 2012 08:01 kentriarch wrote:
It depends for me. There are some guys who look really hot with body hair but some are...argh... And I think because I am asian, hence hairless, I can be biased. I think it really depends on how well-kept is the hair. Some scruff can be muy caliente!

Edit: Wow...while reading TL forums, I managed to miss my subway stop....6 times over....


ouch...
☺
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 12 2012 23:24 GMT
#5079
I prefer less hair honestly. No bears for me. Five o'clock shadow is pretty sexy though
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Damrak
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands124 Posts
February 12 2012 23:25 GMT
#5080
Serious question: Is Catz gay? I'm suspecting something...
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 221
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 548
NaDa 48
TT1 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 681
Other Games
summit1g10746
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1023
• Lourlo740
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 29m
INu's Battles
8h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 29m
Replay Cast
19h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.