• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 10 2012 00:40 GMT
#4081
Protoss.

Mora, are you building Mutalisks? Ez. ^^
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 10 2012 01:04 GMT
#4082
Someone said they were playing Dungeon Defenders. I got it and have no idea what the feck I'm doing. Hapl.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 10 2012 01:13 GMT
#4083
@Jarry, dat was me, PM sent w/ steam contact info!
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 01:41:45
January 10 2012 01:40 GMT
#4084
Theres no Bi option :/ suppose gay for the sake of argument.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 01:49:55
January 10 2012 01:49 GMT
#4085
On January 10 2012 05:09 Mora wrote:
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol

What about Bi ?
also hi moraa ! :D
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 10 2012 01:55 GMT
#4086
On January 10 2012 10:49 HeavOnEarth wrote:

What about Bi ?
also hi moraa ! :D


I was wondering the same thing, so I just went with homosexual zerg
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 10 2012 15:33 GMT
#4087
So, bored and work and decided to do a t-test on the poll. Statistically, the racial distribution of gay players is equal. Just in care you were curious.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 10 2012 17:05 GMT
#4088
On January 11 2012 00:33 Klondikebar wrote:
So, bored and work and decided to do a t-test on the poll. Statistically, the racial distribution of gay players is equal. Just in care you were curious.

ugh, we're going to be learning about t-tests this semester
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 10 2012 17:34 GMT
#4089
On January 11 2012 02:05 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 00:33 Klondikebar wrote:
So, bored and work and decided to do a t-test on the poll. Statistically, the racial distribution of gay players is equal. Just in care you were curious.

ugh, we're going to be learning about t-tests this semester


They're easy. Even pencil and paper t-test are pretty easy. Don't sweat em.
#2throwed
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 18:03:57
January 10 2012 17:59 GMT
#4090
On January 09 2012 18:20 adrenaLinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 12:00 RoMGraViTy wrote:
talk to nibbler

nibbler hasnt been on for a long time

I've been on sort of often, I've been forgetting to join GTL though. I'm almost always up for practice games so feel free to add /message me if anyone wants to play. I don't know how much I can help zerg though, gravity should be the zerg trainer Or better yet me and gravity should play with obs almost always pretty epic games.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-11 11:18:07
January 11 2012 11:10 GMT
#4091
On January 10 2012 05:09 Mora wrote:
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol

Dear God...what is up with fellow gays not picking the most sparkly race?

And I was talking to my yaoi fangirl buddies and one stated that she wishes she was a guy so she could be gay. Can anyone comment?
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-11 13:44:23
January 11 2012 13:43 GMT
#4092
On January 11 2012 20:10 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 05:09 Mora wrote:
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol

Dear God...what is up with fellow gays not picking the most sparkly race?

And I was talking to my yaoi fangirl buddies and one stated that she wishes she was a guy so she could be gay. Can anyone comment?


Well girls can't be gay. Consider the following argument.

1. It's only gay when the balls touch.
2. Girls have their balls on the inside so their balls cannot touch.
3. Therefore, girls cannot be gay.

They can have awesome lesbian sex, but they cannot be gay.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 11 2012 15:30 GMT
#4093
So I was watching a StarCraft2 NASL VoD last night on the iPod before going to bed and noticed how cute LzGaMeR was. Like he's really cute! (Maybe even more so than HuK in my opinion)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 11 2012 15:46 GMT
#4094
On January 12 2012 00:30 Troxle wrote:
So I was watching a StarCraft2 NASL VoD last night on the iPod before going to bed and noticed how cute LzGaMeR was. Like he's really cute! (Maybe even more so than HuK in my opinion)


Well yeah, there's a reason he made it one to so many of our lists of gamers we ACTUALLY think are hot. He has a gf though and I think it's really serious.

He streams with a webcam almost every day.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 11 2012 15:55 GMT
#4095
On January 12 2012 00:46 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 00:30 Troxle wrote:
So I was watching a StarCraft2 NASL VoD last night on the iPod before going to bed and noticed how cute LzGaMeR was. Like he's really cute! (Maybe even more so than HuK in my opinion)


Well yeah, there's a reason he made it one to so many of our lists of gamers we ACTUALLY think are hot. He has a gf though and I think it's really serious.

He streams with a webcam almost every day.


Does he? Must start watching then! Added benefit, he swapped to Zerg so I might learn something (sadly his Terran is way better than his Zerg)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 11 2012 15:58 GMT
#4096
On January 12 2012 00:55 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 00:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 12 2012 00:30 Troxle wrote:
So I was watching a StarCraft2 NASL VoD last night on the iPod before going to bed and noticed how cute LzGaMeR was. Like he's really cute! (Maybe even more so than HuK in my opinion)


Well yeah, there's a reason he made it one to so many of our lists of gamers we ACTUALLY think are hot. He has a gf though and I think it's really serious.

He streams with a webcam almost every day.


Does he? Must start watching then! Added benefit, he swapped to Zerg so I might learn something (sadly his Terran is way better than his Zerg)


He's still quite good but I will agree with you that his Terran is probably better. But I don't really watch his games anyway I'm just a huge creeper on his stream.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2012 16:12 GMT
#4097
On January 12 2012 00:58 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 00:55 Troxle wrote:
On January 12 2012 00:46 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 12 2012 00:30 Troxle wrote:
So I was watching a StarCraft2 NASL VoD last night on the iPod before going to bed and noticed how cute LzGaMeR was. Like he's really cute! (Maybe even more so than HuK in my opinion)


Well yeah, there's a reason he made it one to so many of our lists of gamers we ACTUALLY think are hot. He has a gf though and I think it's really serious.

He streams with a webcam almost every day.


Does he? Must start watching then! Added benefit, he swapped to Zerg so I might learn something (sadly his Terran is way better than his Zerg)


He's still quite good but I will agree with you that his Terran is probably better. But I don't really watch his games anyway I'm just a huge creeper on his stream.


Yeah, I was watching his stream yesterday and I have no idea whether he was winning or losing games
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 12 2012 02:32 GMT
#4098
Is he a featured or non-featured stream? :O I'd assume featured, but I've been surprised before. Also what time does he normally stream? I've been sleeping during the day recently and creeping the late night streamers (and GSL).
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 03:10:32
January 12 2012 03:09 GMT
#4099
On January 11 2012 00:33 Klondikebar wrote:
So, bored and work and decided to do a t-test on the poll. Statistically, the racial distribution of gay players is equal. Just in care you were curious.


Hm, I think you need to fix your understanding of statistics. No statistical test on that poll can show that the distributions are equal; it might just not prove that they're not equal. That's why the language is "reject" or "do not reject" the null hypothesis that the distributions are equal instead of "reject" and "accept." When you get a value of alpha above the threshhold probability, it's just showing you that if the distributions are equal, the given result is not all that unlikely, which doesn't constitute proof at all that they are in fact equal; it just leaves the possibility open, unlike if you get a very small alpha.

Also, I believe that the chi-squared test is appropriate for this sort of thing, not a simple t-test

Sorry, I just had to...
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 12 2012 03:33 GMT
#4100
Statistics....so glad I only have to deal with Calculus. That looks too confusing for my brain. (I attempted to read it, but I got lost in all the terminology and lack of understanding...)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 667
ComeBackTV 374
SteadfastSC319
Rex127
CosmosSc2 54
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 329
ProTech157
Rex 131
CosmosSc2 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57999
Jaedong 1503
firebathero 1187
Hyuk 711
Soma 653
EffOrt 652
Horang2 527
BeSt 476
Mini 469
Soulkey 447
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
ZerO 298
Last 278
Rush 275
Stork 250
ggaemo 188
Snow 180
Light 176
Killer 90
Mind 62
hero 61
Free 54
Pusan 47
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
sorry 31
Shine 31
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 21
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
Trap 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc12047
Dendi700
qojqva666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 591
markeloff123
edward58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2066
Khaldor1829
Other Games
gofns46507
ArmadaUGS2172
singsing2074
olofmeister1292
B2W.Neo903
hiko542
byalli380
XBOCT278
Pyrionflax196
Liquid`VortiX173
Mew2King86
QueenE68
ZerO(Twitch)17
Railgan9
KnowMe4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1438
League of Legends
• Nemesis1597
• Jankos1480
• TFBlade628
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
• Shiphtur162
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 36m
OSC
22h 36m
Stellar Fest
22h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.