• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 204

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
tlzmflt
Profile Joined January 2012
7 Posts
January 09 2012 03:16 GMT
#4061
On January 09 2012 11:56 Troxle wrote:
Any masters players gonna be on tonight for a few games so I can get pointers on what I'm doing wrong or how to improve? My timings are relatively good but I have trouble early game and against some late game.


I'm looking for games.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 03:27 GMT
#4062
I'll hit you up in about an hour after work then. (If your masters...expect to CRUSH me, though I've taken games off Always and I think he has a Masters account not 100% sure though since he trolls a lot!)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 09 2012 03:40 GMT
#4063
On January 09 2012 12:27 Troxle wrote:
I'll hit you up in about an hour after work then. (If your masters...expect to CRUSH me, though I've taken games off Always and I think he has a Masters account not 100% sure though since he trolls a lot!)


Yes he does. I beat him with cheese once and he was NOT happy about that. He demanded a rematch and absolutely effed me with no lube.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 03:53 GMT
#4064
I've beaten him in one "cheese" and one legitimate. He did hatch first on Tal'darim and I always 10 pool that map (90% win ratio ZvZ on that map for me!) and the legit game was a TvZ on shattered. He went marine tank and I crushed it. His mech is really strong though he beat me on Antiga due to poormuta control from me at the end (remember all those clumped mutas I flew into the Thors Klondikebar? >.< I was soembarrassed!)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 09 2012 03:57 GMT
#4065
On January 09 2012 12:53 Troxle wrote:
I've beaten him in one "cheese" and one legitimate. He did hatch first on Tal'darim and I always 10 pool that map (90% win ratio ZvZ on that map for me!) and the legit game was a TvZ on shattered. He went marine tank and I crushed it. His mech is really strong though he beat me on Antiga due to poormuta control from me at the end (remember all those clumped mutas I flew into the Thors Klondikebar? >.< I was soembarrassed!)


Ah yes I do believe I remember that game. I just got super effed from banshees. My crisis management is piss poor and my scouting needs work.

Oh well, I'm honestly happiest when I'm sipping Jack and watching Starcraft so I'm not too worried. You on the other hand...will be my champion if you enter a tournament. SO MUCH JACK will be imbibed in your honor.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 04:36:09
January 09 2012 04:34 GMT
#4066
I really need to quit playing MW3 and stick to SC2 and I keep saying this, but man I need practice partners so I can talk to people about mistakes, ladder just....mindnumbing

tlzmflt what is your SC2 handle? I'm on my NZXT account.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
tlzmflt
Profile Joined January 2012
7 Posts
January 09 2012 04:36 GMT
#4067
You ready :D?
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 04:39 GMT
#4068
Yup yup, are you Jace?
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
January 09 2012 09:20 GMT
#4069
On January 09 2012 12:00 RoMGraViTy wrote:
talk to nibbler

nibbler hasnt been on for a long time
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nrv
Profile Joined April 2011
United States113 Posts
January 09 2012 09:39 GMT
#4070
you guys are all really nice, i love you.
yes
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 09:48 GMT
#4071
On January 09 2012 18:20 adrenaLinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 12:00 RoMGraViTy wrote:
talk to nibbler

nibbler hasnt been on for a long time


We have Jace whenever he has the free time and desire now!

Thanks again Jace!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
tlzmflt
Profile Joined January 2012
7 Posts
January 09 2012 12:40 GMT
#4072
Anyone games right now?
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 19:09 GMT
#4073
On January 09 2012 21:40 tlzmflt wrote:
Anyone games right now?


I missed this post right when I got home! I'm actually crashing now (about 40 hours now of no sleep I think, too tored to count.)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 20:12:10
January 09 2012 20:09 GMT
#4074
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol
Happiness only real when shared.
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 20:17:21
January 09 2012 20:13 GMT
#4075
On January 10 2012 05:09 Mora wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol


Strangest poll I've voted in yet at TL <3 Mora for starting this thread. It's got to 200 pages pretty quickly :O
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 09 2012 20:39 GMT
#4076
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaymers/

^^IT EXISTS!!!

Also go zerg players!
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 09 2012 21:51 GMT
#4077
Zerg and protoss players! It took me a while to decide which to choose....I went with Zerg because I will fight FOR THE SWARM! :D
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
January 09 2012 22:54 GMT
#4078
On January 10 2012 05:09 Mora wrote:
By request: What race do you play and which way do you swing?

Poll: Which race do you play?

I am homosexual and play Protoss (41)
 
37%

I am homosexual and play Zerg (21)
 
19%

I am homosexual and play Terran (12)
 
11%

I am straight and play Protoss (11)
 
10%

I am straight and play Zerg (9)
 
8%

I am straight and play Terran (8)
 
7%

I am straight and play Random (7)
 
6%

I am homosexual and play Random (1)
 
1%

110 total votes

Your vote: Which race do you play?

(Vote): I am homosexual and play Terran
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Zerg
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Protoss
(Vote): I am homosexual and play Random
(Vote): I am straight and play Terran
(Vote): I am straight and play Zerg
(Vote): I am straight and play Protoss
(Vote): I am straight and play Random



edit - If you play multiple races (but not random) either select the race you've played the most or the race you're best at.

In my case, while I haven't played Terran in half a year, it's my most played race at ~700 games and was high masters ranking.

On that note I've played ~300 games of zerg and find low masters SOOO difficult.

I played ~40 games of protoss at low masters and find winning easy despite having no idea what I'm doing. lol



I swing both ways and am comfortable with any race that isn't terran.
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 09 2012 23:24 GMT
#4079
I voted gay zerg, but I did have a brief fling with random back in season 4. It got me demoted to platinum for a bit. Back up to diamond now though ^^
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 09 2012 23:27 GMT
#4080
gay terran for life mora!
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 667
ComeBackTV 374
SteadfastSC319
Rex127
CosmosSc2 54
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 319
ProTech157
Rex 127
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57999
Jaedong 1503
firebathero 1187
Hyuk 711
Soma 653
EffOrt 652
Horang2 527
BeSt 476
Mini 469
Soulkey 447
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
ZerO 298
Last 278
Rush 275
Stork 250
ggaemo 188
Snow 180
Light 176
Killer 90
Mind 62
hero 61
Free 54
Pusan 47
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
sorry 31
Shine 31
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 21
Bale 21
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
Trap 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc12717
qojqva723
Dendi723
Counter-Strike
Fnx 627
markeloff131
edward51
x6flipin0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2099
Khaldor1850
Other Games
gofns46507
ArmadaUGS2517
singsing2125
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo921
hiko626
byalli380
XBOCT268
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX165
Mew2King84
KnowMe80
QueenE78
ZerO(Twitch)18
Railgan10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1438
League of Legends
• Nemesis1581
• Jankos1480
• TFBlade628
Other Games
• Shiphtur207
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 36m
OSC
22h 36m
Stellar Fest
22h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.