. Here's my sc2 NA profile
http://sc2ranks.com/us/3604810/RoxYi
send me a message on TL if you wanna practice!
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
RoxYi
England11 Posts
. Here's my sc2 NA profile http://sc2ranks.com/us/3604810/RoxYi send me a message on TL if you wanna practice! | ||
|
kollin
United Kingdom8380 Posts
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote: All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others. I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests. If you want eSports to be bigger in the UK, then maybe you should try and make it bigger. The UK scene is not great at the moment, but we do have a CSL and then there's the UK county cup. Maybe you could participate in, or even try and help run events like these. Maybe you could try and start your own, I'm sure if you asked you would find a lot of support. My point is you don't need to necessarily move to find eSports, if you can create it yourself. | ||
|
spectres
United Kingdom88 Posts
On May 09 2012 02:02 Umpteen wrote: That's weird, because few of my friends spend much time in pubs, none of them follow football, many prefer wine or spirits to beer, and are determinedly casual. It's almost as though I've slowly cultivated a circle of like-minded friends over a lifetime of living in a country. ah, refreshing british humour :D I'm looking for a 2v2 partner, and I thought I'd try the UK thread first, seeing as...well I'm british. I love SC2 but have no love for 1v1s anymore, I got bored of laddering on my own and there is only so many times I can persuade my clan-mates to play team games. What I like from gaming is working as a team towards victory (no I'm not playing a moba). So I've decided to hit up 2v2 as soon as I can find a dedicated 2v2 partner. I play 1v1 around plat level but I don't care how good/bad you are. I'm an admin for a clan so we have free use of teamspeak etc. Add me in game (ETLSpectres.396, or skype - kase_86), I'd like to ladder at least 3 times a week for a decent number of games. Also, shameless plug, my clan is recruiting masters terrans and protoss players for our ESL squad - www.eternal-esports.org. | ||
|
bakor
United Kingdom290 Posts
| ||
|
Castigo
United Kingdom34 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42426 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1366 DeMusliM258 Livibee166 Liquid`VortiX136 Hui .135 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King83 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)17 elazer8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|